Doing my thang...Medusa

• Thread starter Medusa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Hi M nice to see ya . Getting some snow high ready for summer myself . Cheers . I be a Nuckle head lol . That's what I call my boys . Respect

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Hi M nice to see ya . Getting some snow high ready for summer myself . Cheers . I be a Nuckle head lol . That's what I call my boys . Respect
Yes u and Zeek. Are big knuckle heads ! And I am having a lot of fun with old friends yaking ! Which of Snowhighs gear are u running ? My Dad always called us that also. ;)

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Yeah snow sure brings some mouth drooling gear . Could of dam well bankrupt me self with his lines . Lol . Will accumulate over time lol. Really wanted Vietnamese laughing grass . But to slow coffee wasn't strong enough .

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Where might one donate an arm to get a hold of this plant?
ARM. Dear you don't know me well enough. I'm a evil woman but fun ! I hang my purses and coats on stone statues of men. Gots lots of arms Lol. ALG is a work of art. The pheno I found unfortunately is gone and a beauty she was My all time fav I do know where to get her but will have to work on that. Enjoy the farm. Lots of knowledge here. I grew up here. ;).

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Thanks M ya got lots of love! When's that Medusa seed line coming?
Working on it ! One girl show so takes awhile summer distracts things ! As u know this legalization puts a whole new package on the table.

Top Bottom