Doing my thang...Medusa

• Thread starter Medusa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
I don't have that much violence in my backyard. Lol. Atleast that I have witnessed. If I hung a deer cam up. I would be surprised for sure.
my fav is the eagle that stopped for lunch. caught a bluegill at the lake, then came up the hill to grace us with his/her presence....some of the violence is tolerable I guess

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
my fav is the eagle that stopped for lunch. caught a bluegill at the lake, then came up the hill to grace us with his/her presence....some of the violence is tolerable I guess
At one time was going to apprentice as a Falconer. Takes 5 yrs Before the state lets u have a eagle or falcon. But u can have a hawk after a yr apprentice. Is a full time job. They like to be with u at all times. Hard life sitting in a tree all day waiting for your meal. Fascinating though predator.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Hurray, Murdusa's back in town! It's just not the same anywhere with out you. I am jonesin' for a corndog sister. Ha ha. I did some past life regression hypnotherapy yesterday. Turns out we were married. You were one mean hairy Bulgarian husband.....
Awe yes I remember so well U didn't quite make the leap from monkey to man yourself. Don't eat all the corn dogs u animal u. ;)

One Flip

One Flip

Just visiting PowerOg. Nice to see all u guys and gals are still rocking the farm. Had a few knuckle heads bugging me to visit M.
Nothing wrong with swinging through and teasing us with some of your new gear! Glad to see ya!!

Power OG

Power OG

Bet she's perfect at 8 Your still running her. ? Nice Just got the picnic basket out there that Pink Chaos was saying pop me some more. I said a okay got your back girl !
Medusa i need some of your gear to run. My garden has a absence of your stuff and i dont like it. Now you knoe i like the loud funky,chemy,diesely skunky strains, talk to me goose??

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Nothing wrong with swinging through and teasing us with some of your new gear! Glad to see ya!!
Congrats OneFlip. U deserve a promotion. Enjoying your grows. You have really stepped up to the plate. ! Love that dog. M

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Medusa i need some of your gear to run. My garden has a absence of your stuff and i dont like it. Now you knoe i like the loud funky,chemy,diesely skunky strains, talk to me goose??
Will look in the pic anic basket. Yogi.OG.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Agree My record of her 4 times says 61 65 58 and 62
The best was the 1st and 4th run I am taking her to 60 days just 4 days over 8
FlyJ
All the crosses of ww would run around 8. J is running starfighter. He has predator pink. But similar.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Much love girl, im bout to hit you on IG is that kool, i really need to get growing on some of your stuff, i support my friends 100%
That's great but as usual still not got my stuff together enough one girl show and I keep getting distracted by all these crosses. Hit me up. M

Top Bottom