Doing my thang...Medusa

• Thread starter Medusa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
meadowsweet

meadowsweet

@Medusa thank you so much again for another warm welcome and extending an offer of help. Finding you (and Evoke) on IG is the entire reason I'm even here in the first place! I know that sounds weird, but I stumbled upon a post you put up and said, "fuck it, I'm joining. These seem like rad folks!" Same goes for you too if there is anything I can ever help with!! I'm a pretty shy/ self conscious person so joining any sort of forum or anything like that really gave me pause, but I'm glad I finally decided to start. Warmth like yours really makes me smile and be happy I got in here! Just started a journal on my new room and our little OGKB and GG4 polyhybrids. I hope I'm doing it all right. Thanks again, so glad to have linked with you on here!

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
@Medusa thank you so much again for another warm welcome and extending an offer of help. Finding you (and Evoke) on IG is the entire reason I'm even here in the first place! I know that sounds weird, but I stumbled upon a post you put up and said, "fuck it, I'm joining. These seem like rad folks!" Same goes for you too if there is anything I can ever help with!! I'm a pretty shy/ self conscious person so joining any sort of forum or anything like that really gave me pause, but I'm glad I finally decided to start. Warmth like yours really makes me smile and be happy I got in here! Just started a journal on my new room and our little OGKB and GG4 polyhybrids. I hope I'm doing it all right. Thanks again, so glad to have linked with you on here!

Your welcome !! @meadowsweet

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Have some crosses have not touched yet of his Though I am running some own grapevine. Females and crossing some males with the widow. Should be interesting She is true in smell and time 6 weeks cloudy. I like to run her 8 to 9. Her crosses.

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

So if your rockin a camera set-up like that.....and im using a lowly canon powershot elph 16 megapixels, can you teach me how to do trich shots or at least close-ups of the trichs m so folks here can actually see the cloudiness of the trichs themselves? That one sativa has my interest, wonder if i could introduce it to some genetics i got in my freezer and see what pops!

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
So if your rockin a camera set-up like that.....and im using a lowly canon powershot elph 16 megapixels, can you teach me how to do trich shots or at least close-ups of the trichs m so folks here can actually see the cloudiness of the trichs themselves? That one sativa has my interest, wonder if i could introduce it to some genetics i got in my freezer and see what pops!
@VERMONTSKUNKS would love to but all those pics I took with that outrageous camera. For some reason I am the only one on the farm that can't post any pic's. What timing????????! Only my phone pic's. Guess I shouldn't of showed the camera. And it's all about the lens. U want to learn to take pics talk to black cat. He's the man on trichomes unbelievable. Hopefully it's fixed by the time all the breeders I have the pleasure of growing for need there grows documented. Nice chatting with u today. Your a good guy ! M

Last edited:
VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

okie dokie. Yeah when I saw that tripod beast of a camera I was awestruck just a beautiful set-up imho. Agreed have a good day!

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Are the file sizes too large to upload, or they just don't show up?
I cannot load anything from my computer as far as my photos. Any of them. Even old that have been posted before or on anyone's thread. Nothing happens if I click it. Zip. Nada. Nutting.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
I'm having trouble making it to the cup by the sink lately.lol.no emerald cup.probably be on the bench until LA.the 16 hour flight to the dam is still being discussed

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

I doubt it does, but would it work if you tried to copy and paste the image rather than upload it?

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
I doubt it does, but would it work if you tried to copy and paste the image rather than upload it?
No It won't do anything. Why would it work one day or for years and all of the sudden stop. Funny same thing happened to Evoke but suddenly started working again. Creepy. Lol. Like the Twilight Zone.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Which Sativa would that be? Have a black Tuna just started around 5 females.

Reactions: DAT
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
I'm having trouble making it to the cup by the sink lately.lol.no emerald cup.probably be on the bench until LA.the 16 hour flight to the dam is still being discussed
U. Lucky fudgesickle. To the Dam. Don't miss it u will regret it the rest of your life. Might as well melt right now.

Top Bottom