Don't buy from Seedsman.com .

• Thread starter Cabi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Madmax

Madmax

Yeah im still waiting for mine purchased july 30th communication has been great up till the 7 weeks they allow before they will resend but not responding now .i only sent another message today telling them that they only have 5 packs left of the strain i wanted and if they wait any longer to reply they will b out of stock and if they do send out seeds they will b probably b seeds they have picked similar to the ones i purchased...its all up the shit with this frocking flue shit...
Ps what american sites send to Australia using card payments..

Last edited:
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Good luck farmers. I gave my $.02. Speaking from nothing but experience. There’s a plethora of seed banks in US. Try the THCfarmer sponsor seedsherenow.com. @TheRealJamesBean . I’m done here now. Carry on.

Cabi

Cabi

Yeah im still waiting for mine purchased july 30th communication has been great up till the 7 weeks they allow before they will resend but not responding now .i only sent another message today telling them that they only have 5 packs left of the strain i wanted and if they wait any longer to reply they will b out of stock and if they do send out seeds they will b probably b seeds they have picked similar to the ones i purchased...its all up the shit with this frocking flue shit...
feel your pain

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

31/2 weeks ago I made a purchase with Seedsman. I was just told AFTER I contacted them, that my order that it had not yet been sent. And the load of seeds that had arrived in the states, had all been confiscated. I have gone back and forth with emails, some six times, and all email were met with a lack of consideration for my situation. I have heard about how great their customer service is. Those people must have all gotten their seeds.

Lol it them 40+ days to get 1 of the 5 orders ive gotten from them. Others were about 4 to 5 weeks. Give it time there pretty good. It must have been a big enough shipment that got busted cuz i was on the site a few days ago and tney arent taking new customers. I would just chill and deal with it....i wont believe you if you say they straight ripped you off. They made experience plesant yes late but they took care of me...YOU COME OFF AS a PISSY PRICK...THEY MAY DICK YOU AROUND...BE A GENTLEMEN!! They are good people....

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Juuuuuuuuust gonna remind everyone that DC Seed Exchange has plenty of beans for just this occasion. I'd never spend more than a hundred bucks on a pack of seeds.

I spent 250 on a pack of aficianado seeds. Although my grow was struggling got it back on track ill post on this site when i get into the flowering part....shitty part is it was a bit heavy male and the males smell better...Miyazaki OG! I like being fooled by degsiner seeds.....lol...jk

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Juuuuuuuuust gonna remind everyone that DC Seed Exchange has plenty of beans for just this occasion. I'd never spend more than a hundred bucks on a pack of seeds.
Yeah dude... love them. They’ve got 3Thirteen, Hazeman, Mephisto, HSC, Useful and etc etc etc :))))

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

DC Seed Exchange bro... they take cash app and ship the next day with tracking priority mail. Fast fast fast.

BOG they got BOG!!! Fuck ive been looking for that boggle gum for a fuckin grip...

Where do they ship from? The prices are petty cheap

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Australia. Lol...from what ive heard its very nazi like to get seeds into your country...seedsman sent 4 of 5 in org breeder packs...good luck. Might be why they are dicking around...maybe waiting for ur country to chill on the rona...lol

Is this true its difficult as fuck to get seeds into OZ

dire wolf

dire wolf

BOG they got BOG!!! Fuck ive been looking for that boggle gum for a fuckin grip...

Where do they ship from? The prices are petty cheap
Damn the boggle gum is some old school strain , I grew all of bogs gear back in the overgrow days
When he first started , his big thing was bubblegum / blueberry crosses then he got into the lifesaver , blue moon rocks and I think some sour crosses , always found a few nice phenos in his gear , go for it ....I'm sure it means a lot to him , he's been at it forever ....

dire wolf

dire wolf

Or just grab some blueberry and bubblegum from serious seeds , you can make your own boggle gum style ....don't take much 😜

Growrx

Growrx

Order from seedsman ahead of time and you’ll have no issues.. they got me my seeds 👍🏼 Still have from my first order but I want more, no rush here

Madmax

Madmax

Australia. Lol...from what ive heard its very nazi like to get seeds into your country...seedsman sent 4 of 5 in org breeder packs...good luck. Might be why they are dicking around...maybe waiting for ur country to chill on the rona...lol

Is this true its difficult as fuck to get seeds into OZ
Our customs are good but ive purchased from the farm which came from spain and msnl both arriving in 14 days...mail by air shouldnt take months..australia is going well with the flu 19..i dont think they even arrived in aust...our mailing system is goood.reason i went with seedman is there huuuge variety to choose from..i dont actually think its there fault just other countries not doing so well with the pandemic and lockdown restrictions etc..

Oldmanbud50

Oldmanbud50

Lol. Never paid for a seed in all the time iv grown. Get emm for free nowadays. Well in the UK any ways.. I'd say iv had mybe 2.that didn't sprout.. Happy growing peeps.

Top Bottom