Don't buy from Seedsman.com .

• Thread starter Cabi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
So your pissy about $80?
Man you get what you pay for. I'll pay 100 bucks for 10 fem HSC beans or Mephisto, all day long. I mean cheap seeds are fun to play with and I do a lot of that, but they are Gump's box of chocolates.

Cabi

Cabi

No you’re just asking for help. We offer the help and you’re ignorant. And @Trustfall is a bookworm 📚 🤪 Good luck Cabi.
Just to clarify. I wasn't asking for help. I was relaying a bad experience with a well known company.
Lol it them 40+ days to get 1 of the 5 orders ive gotten from them. Others were about 4 to 5 weeks. Give it time there pretty good. It must have been a big enough shipment that got busted cuz i was on the site a few days ago and tney arent taking new customers. I would just chill and deal with it....i wont believe you if you say they straight ripped you off. They made experience plesant yes late but they took care of me...YOU COME OFF AS a PISSY PRICK...THEY MAY DICK YOU AROUND...BE A GENTLEMEN!! They are good people....
No you’re just asking for help. We offer the help and you’re ignorant. And @Trustfall is a bookworm 📚 🤪 Good luck Cabi.
Just to clarify. I wasn't asking for help. I was relaying a bad experience with a well known company. Because folks on this site have been so helpful, I felt almost an obligation to share this bit of news with people in the know. So for those who understood. Thank U. Those who didn't? Come up with your own retort. I'm sure it will take a while, which will save me time from reading anymore of your bullshit. Sorry for the language. Retort is just the first word that came to mind.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Just to clarify. I wasn't asking for help. I was relaying a bad experience with a well known company.

Just to clarify. I wasn't asking for help. I was relaying a bad experience with a well known company. Because folks on this site have been so helpful, I felt almost an obligation to share this bit of news with people in the know. So for those who understood. Thank U. Those who didn't? Come up with your own retort. I'm sure it will take a while, which will save me time from reading anymore of your bullshit. Sorry for the language. Retort is just the first word that came to mind.
Ignorance is still bliss. Keep wasting your money. They will continue to rip you off. 🤦🏼‍♂️✌🏻

Cracken

Cracken

attitude seed bank. guaranteed delivery or they will resend, but you need to buy a t-shirt or mug.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I’m sorry to be the one to tell you this but at $80 you got thrown in the “least important customer” category ok... Next time spend a few hundo and you will be good.
I’m sure the $500-1000 orders made it likity split!
She probably treats their reps just the way she treats us farmers. 🤣 that $80 was for lunch and some brews, on cabi. Not to mention, when they do send the seeds, she’s def getting the hermie pack. Okay I’m really done now ✌🏻

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

I’m sorry to be the one to tell you this but at $80 you got thrown in the “least important customer” category ok... Next time spend a few hundo and you will be good.
I’m sure the $500-1000 orders made it likity split!

Mine did no problem and the only order to get fucked got fixed in 2 weeks or so!

Ill be buying again from them....fuck that

amekins

amekins

Hembragenetics.com
Do you have to be in CA? Definitely going to check them out. I’ve been very quiet about it, but my experience with Seedsman has been similar to the OP. It took over a week to get a first response to my email that delivery deadline had passed. I was patient and respectful and finally, my order arrived this past Friday (was ordered August 24). Seeds I paid for weren’t in my order at all, and none of my freebies were. I now have reopened my original ticket with them, but suspect it will be a week before I hear back from them. Very frustrating and unacceptable.

Last edited:
Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Do you have to be in CA? Definitely going to check them out. I’ve been very quiet about it, but my experience with Seedsman has been similar to the OP. It took over a week to get a first response to my email that delivery deadline had passed. I was patient and respectful and finally, my order arrived this past Friday (was ordered August 34). Seeds I paid for weren’t in my order at all, and none of my freebies were. I now have reopened my original ticket with them, but suspect it will be a week before I hear back from them. Very frustrating and unacceptable.

Lol dont take this seriously...there isnt 34 days in august..nit being a dick but thats some funny shite

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Do you have to be in CA? Definitely going to check them out. I’ve been very quiet about it, but my experience with Seedsman has been similar to the OP. It took over a week to get a first response to my email that delivery deadline had passed. I was patient and respectful and finally, my order arrived this past Friday (was ordered August 34). Seeds I paid for weren’t in my order at all, and none of my freebies were. I now have reopened my original ticket with them, but suspect it will be a week before I hear back from them. Very frustrating and unacceptable.
Pretty sure they ship within the US. Don’t think internationally. Stop wasting your money. Seedsherenow.com @TheRealJamesBean is a sponsor for the farm.

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

What seeds did you order? Brand/s and strain/s

amekins

amekins

What seeds did you order? Brand/s and strain/s
The ones that were missing from my shipped order? Circled items were missing.
FEE76037 164F 4071 8907 AA61D1D4C710

amekins

amekins

Lol dont take this seriously...there isnt 34 days in august..nit being a dick but thats some funny shite
Ooops. Corrected. I have fat thumbs and ham hands. It’s a miracle if I have a plant to harvest because I unintentionally killed many in this process. Lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom