Don't buy from Seedsman.com .

• Thread starter Cabi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
That’s how you know they took his money and ran haha.
Jk

Burnzy Burnzy Burnzy smh. I got 7 day banned for uh right telling someone the way I felt it was using a very long string of uh sailor language (hahahahah <---) I've promised to be on my bestest nicest behavior. BUT WHAT THE FUCK REALLY? Order from Europe and expect Customs to get involved one day and delays and and and. It's part of the seed game. I went and checked out that bank @TheRealJamesBean . Holy. Shit. They've got BOGS in stock. Love the service at DCSE for sure. "Paul" is an awesome "guy". Awesome service. Fast Shipping. Good genetics. I'll try these guys out that you recommended on my next run. Because. BOGS. Man if I can hook up some Sour Bubble, this James Bean guy would be my fucking all time hero of the year in the cannabis world. I mean James Bean guy... if you are listening from Ganja Heaven, would you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE scrape around in your beans and tell me... that you have... Sour Bubble hiding somewhere. Just a few left overs. Just a smidgen. :)))) Or if they will ever been in stock again...?

amekins

amekins

Thanks all. I’m not intending to trash Seedsman at all and I’m sure they will make it right it’s just a matter of time. I appreciate all of the US-based recommendations. I have four now bookmarked for my future perusing pleasure.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Yeah im still waiting for mine purchased july 30th communication has been great up till the 7 weeks they allow before they will resend but not responding now .i only sent another message today telling them that they only have 5 packs left of the strain i wanted and if they wait any longer to reply they will b out of stock and if they do send out seeds they will b probably b seeds they have picked similar to the ones i purchased...its all up the shit with this frocking flue shit...
Ps what american sites send to Australia using card payments..
Go to gdaybudseed.com.au you don’t need the overseas suppliers Max there in Melbourne . Od .

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Burnzy Burnzy Burnzy smh. I got 7 day banned for uh right telling someone the way I felt it was using a very long string of uh sailor language (hahahahah <---) I've promised to be on my bestest nicest behavior. BUT WHAT THE FUCK REALLY? Order from Europe and expect Customs to get involved one day and delays and and and. It's part of the seed game. I went and checked out that bank @TheRealJamesBean . Holy. Shit. They've got BOGS in stock. Love the service at DCSE for sure. "Paul" is an awesome "guy". Awesome service. Fast Shipping. Good genetics. I'll try these guys out that you recommended on my next run. Because. BOGS. Man if I can hook up some Sour Bubble, this James Bean guy would be my fucking all time hero of the year in the cannabis world. I mean James Bean guy... if you are listening from Ganja Heaven, would you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE scrape around in your beans and tell me... that you have... Sour Bubble hiding somewhere. Just a few left overs. Just a smidgen. :)))) Or if they will ever been in stock again...?
Okay I’ll stop with the sarcasm lol. Yeah they have stellar stuff. He’s pretty active.

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Pretty sure they ship within the US. Don’t think internationally. Stop wasting your money. Seedsherenow.com @TheRealJamesBean is a sponsor for the farm.

Where is BOG on james bean. I don't see them

Madmax

Madmax

Damn..that would b right..bloody thing wont work at my end...everything else i search works..
Someone dont want me to buy seeds..maybe its that %&/# up in the sky..lol.
Screenshot 20201005 193131

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Where is BOG on james bean. I don't see them
Go to the site and hit their menu. Select Breeders. Check out B for BOG :D

And I also uploaded a pic of a newly mainlined BlueGod and a inner nugget of HSCs PMM that was harvested yesterday. Uh because I got tired of just looking at text.

Screenshot 20201005 064633 Chrome
20201004 134029
20201001 104451
Top Bottom