Dont Eat the Yellow Snow and Check Out DRAGON'S CLOSET GROW! ●FEATURING:::: SPIDER FARMER SF2000 EVO

• Thread starter GoldenDragondnw
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
I'm only at 40%
View attachment 2117651
About two weeks away from flip.
View attachment 2117652
About 30 inches above canopy.
View attachment 2117653
View attachment 2117654
Even the sf 1000 (100 watt) I never really get to 100% on the light. Maybe a short amount of time in the first week of flower but that usually only because I am trying to slow the stretch. Spiderfarmer has some great gear, thanks for letting me follow along, interested to see the end result.

Your plants looking awesome @GoldenDragondnw
Looking good man!!! Thanks for sharing 👍 😊 😀 yea I've been following the capt orders on this one! Wrote it all down. This light is awesome. I'm digging spider farmer gear so far. I've a tent to build but it's too damn cold for me rn. 😆 🤣 😂 😹 waiting til noon.

Pilted

Pilted

Looking good man!!! Thanks for sharing 👍 😊 😀 yea I've been following the capt orders on this one! Wrote it all down. This light is awesome. I'm digging spider farmer gear so far. I've a tent to build but it's too damn cold for me rn. 😆 🤣 😂 😹 waiting til noon.
If your building a tent and will have reflective siding, you will need to probably lower light intensity.

These girls are in closet without reflective siding and they need much higher light intensity.
IMG 20240209 123405526 HDR

Just keep an eye on the light intensity if moving from closet to tent.

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
If your building a tent and will have reflective siding, you will need to probably lower light intensity.

These girls are in closet without reflective siding and they need much higher light intensity.
View attachment 2117663
Just keep an eye on the light intensity if moving from closet to tent.
Thanks for the heads up I'm not positive what I'll do. Hahaha I don't NEED the tent for another month but I might move one and use my mars hydro light on it and keep two in the closet or move 2 to the tent and leave one in the closet with a mars hydro. 😆 🤣 😂 😹 so many options.

Pilted

Pilted

Thanks for the heads up I'm not positive what I'll do. Hahaha I don't NEED the tent for another month but I might move one and use my mars hydro light on it and keep two in the closet or move 2 to the tent and leave one in the closet with a mars hydro. 😆 🤣 😂 😹 so many options.
Options are good, I'm debating on just ditching the tents all together, but the ability to have multiple plants in multiple stages of growth is very nice.

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Options are good, I'm debating on just ditching the tents all together, but the ability to have multiple plants in multiple stages of growth is very nice.
Exactly! That's my thinking. Get a couple tents have one for breeding and one for smoke runs. 😆 that's the plan.

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Yep and the tents allow you to do all of that in one room. I totally agree with your logic 😎 lots of options in a small space.
The 5×5 is for breeding. I'm thinking only a 2×4 for smoke. Just a couple plants while I'm breeding. 😆 thank you pilted. Have a good one man! 👍

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
I can't get my tent up til my partner gets home cuz I'm too short 😭 😩 I hate being so little. He's like opposite. 😆 🤣 😂 😹 ugh I wanted it up today but as soon as I get it up I'll post a pic. It might not be til tomorrow tho 😞

chad43764

chad43764

I can't get my tent up til my partner gets home cuz I'm too short 😭 😩 I hate being so little. He's like opposite. 😆 🤣 😂 😹 ugh I wanted it up today but as soon as I get it up I'll post a pic. It might not be til tomorrow tho 😞
Ur good bub. Do ur thang. We must remember that not everyone knows our situation and the fact ur willing to explain is good enough. Good stuff bub.

P

Putthataway

5×5. I'll take one tomorrow with the aeropot ripoffs in it so you can get a better idea of how big this thing is.!!! Thank you @SpiderFarmerLED ! Your zippers are strong. 😆 🤣 😂 😹 but my tent got dirty so now I've gotta wipe the outside clean.
How close is it to the ceiling? I wanted a 2x4 to fit in my closet and have been told that they should fit. It didn’t . My house has vaulted ceilings in the main rooms. Grow room short I am very close to the smoke detector where my tent is on a 2x4.

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
How close is it to the ceiling? I wanted a 2x4 to fit in my closet and have been told that they should fit. It didn’t . My house has vaulted ceilings in the main rooms. Grow room short I am very close to the smoke detector where my tent is on a 2x4.
It's 80 inches high my garage is like 100 inches high so there is still a nice gap there 🙃

Latest posts

Top Bottom