Dont Eat the Yellow Snow and Check Out DRAGON'S CLOSET GROW! ●FEATURING:::: SPIDER FARMER SF2000 EVO

• Thread starter GoldenDragondnw
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bilber

Bilber

There is always room for one more........

Thank you!

20240210 225905

chad43764

chad43764

Looking good man!!! Thanks for sharing 👍 😊 😀 yea I've been following the capt orders on this one! Wrote it all down. This light is awesome. I'm digging spider farmer gear so far. I've a tent to build but it's too damn cold for me rn. 😆 🤣 😂 😹 waiting til noon.
I like spider farmer due to the spectrum led color organization. I just like the spectrums on those lights. I mean I like mine n it's a 320 watt at 100%...lol.

chad43764

chad43764

I like spider farmer due to the spectrum led color organization. I just like the spectrums on those lights. I mean I like mine n it's a 320 watt at 100%...lol.
I mean I like the lower end watt because they're good for ur vegging and some flower if u really lst that baby n veg, but the railed ones they got seem to incorporate more of a warmer spectrum. I mean my light is good, no doubt I'm pleased thank God, but those spider lights emit some good sun...lol. So do my brother n laws fugi (think thats how it's said) light is absolutely beautiful on his salt water, and its pocket size. Like the sun actually blanketing the coral, rock, fish, stuff... lol.

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
I mean I like the lower end watt because they're good for ur vegging and some flower if u really lst that baby n veg, but the railed ones they got seem to incorporate more of a warmer spectrum. I mean my light is good, no doubt I'm pleased thank God, but those spider lights emit some good sun...lol. So do my brother n laws fugi (think thats how it's said) light is absolutely beautiful on his salt water, and its pocket size. Like the sun actually blanketing the coral, rock, fish, stuff... lol.
I've a mars hydro 100watt I used to finish flowering last season. It's actually a good light. I've germed vegged and flowered with it. It's only good for like 1 maybe 2 plants. But for under 100 it's worth it. The only downside is there's no dimmer so you have to raise and lower the light more often. So those low watt lights can and will work.
This spider farmer one I got I would say 3 maybe 4 plants tops. It defo germs and vegs well. I'm sure it'll handle flower as well. 😃

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Oh...hahaha!! Yes!!! In telling you your run rn is very similar to what I'm running for smoke after this breeding attempt. 😃 gonna have to watch!! You are always most welcome! You're cool af man! Can't wait to see all those grows ya got! Link your thread in here so I can always find my way back 😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆 breadcrumbs Hansel.

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
So. I've a photo and an auto growing under there plus my own gelato. It's interesting to see the genetics difference. That auto is from seedsman seeds and the strawberry kush from seed supreme. It's all powered by this awesome light. Spider farmer #sf2000evo thank you again @SpiderFarmerLED ! This light is doing all kinds of work for me. 😃 🐉

Picture 20240212072734
GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Them hoes look healthy dragon provides in his house.
Thank you. The strawberry kush is actually a little yellow cuz my ph is up on my soil. It should be alright tho...if it's a good enough strain it'll pull through. Otherwise I'll be adding a little something to my water to bring the soil ph back down. 😃

Top Bottom