Dont Eat the Yellow Snow and Check Out DRAGON'S CLOSET GROW! ●FEATURING:::: SPIDER FARMER SF2000 EVO

• Thread starter GoldenDragondnw
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dadman86

Dadman86

Thank you. The strawberry kush is actually a little yellow cuz my ph is up on my soil. It should be alright tho...if it's a good enough strain it'll pull through. Otherwise I'll be adding a little something to my water to bring the soil ph back down. 😃
I gave up on mine looking pretty. I don't know how to feed properly and am either burning em or starving em. Tops look good bottom growth is ugly tho. I'm going to look into different nutes. Fox farms hasn't been good to me

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
I gave up on mine looking pretty. I don't know how to feed properly and am either burning em or starving em. Tops look good bottom growth is ugly tho. I'm going to look into different nutes. Fox farms hasn't been good to me
I don't use nutes but if I did I would go with humboldts secret. That's after months of researching nutes. But that's a personal choice.

I noticed it was a little yellow checked my soil ph and sure enough it was the fox farms. I don't like their products. I wouldn't recommend or purchase them again. Once again that's a personal preference.

I'll just add a little lemon juice to the water and it should do the trick. Otherwise I'll be doing more research and decide my next move.

Idc too much for this plant tho. It was a random pick to see how the light worked. I'm not feeling it anymore I'm on this pineapple tho like oooo 2 months and I'm smoking you!
😃

Dadman86

Dadman86

I don't use nutes but if I did I would go with humboldts secret. That's after months of researching nutes. But that's a personal choice.

I noticed it was a little yellow checked my soil ph and sure enough it was the fox farms. I don't like their products. I wouldn't recommend or purchase them again. Once again that's a personal preference.

I'll just add a little lemon juice to the water and it should do the trick. Otherwise I'll be doing more research and decide my next move.

Idc too much for this plant tho. It was a random pick to see how the light worked. I'm not feeling it anymore I'm on this pineapple tho like oooo 2 months and I'm smoking you!
😃
I'm close to smoking something. The purple Queen is 23% THC. I'm gonna smoke until I'm incapacitated.

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
I'm close to smoking something. The purple Queen is 23% THC. I'm gonna smoke until I'm incapacitated.
Awesome! I've gotta get more. Been smoking this rs11 like it's going out of style. 2 oz in less than 2 weeks is too much 😆 🤣 😂 😹 and that's trying to not smoke much. Crazy good. I'm gonna get something else tho I found interesting. I got a bagseed of rs11 so I'm pretty happy about that. Grow my own. 😃

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
I was just kidding. The angle of the pic left it out. But it did suffer through a long time of having high soil ph. So it's got some yellowing it also got lightburn. It's just finicky plant. And I didn't grow it as well as I should have. But I'm still gonna smoke it. 😆

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Ok I switched the position of the strawberry and pineapple since the pineapple was bending that way. 😆 🤣 😂 😹 it's already straightening back up. My baby is in the middle cuz it desires the MOST light and as much light as it can handle. I think the fact it's parents were sungrown in a heatwave and that passed on down the line. We will see. And then there's the strawberry that's gonna give me the tiniest buds I've ever had. 😆 🤣 😂 😹 🐉

Picture 20240221073516
GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Finally!!! 😆 gonna have to get the inline fan next week but it's almost all set up. Moved everything in. The gelato did not like the break in the light. But everything look good. Put it up high cuz I'm dialing it in again. 😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆 fun fun. Hopefully nothing dies while I'm doing this.
Have a beautiful day everyone! Thank you again @SpiderFarmerLED ! 😃 🐉

Picture 20240222113436
cpurola

cpurola

Finally!!! 😆 gonna have to get the inline fan next week but it's almost all set up. Moved everything in. The gelato did not like the break in the light. But everything look good. Put it up high cuz I'm dialing it in again. 😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆 fun fun. Hopefully nothing dies while I'm doing this.
Have a beautiful day everyone! Thank you again @SpiderFarmerLED ! 😃 🐉
Love the 'puppy pads'! 🤣

Top Bottom