dont trust roommates .....

• Thread starter dirtyglovedank
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LexLuthor

LexLuthor

I forgot to mention this before, but if your grow is completely legal under your state laws I wouldn't move, like I said before, just stay within the law to defend yourself, I didn't mean to actually retaliate, just defend you and your house.

But if your not within the state laws, then get the hell outta that house before she calls the cops.

What goes around comes around, and she will get her day eventually, but like kherb said, don't retaliate because IMO it will only cause bad karma on you. Just my opinion and again, good luck with everything.

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

Thank you to EVERYONE for the good vibes and support .
Yeah i wanted to get revenge but i have been reminded by a buddy that went through some bullshit also that karma is a mother fucker and good or bad it ALWAYS comes back around .. yeah i had my brother move in so someone's here 24/7 . I can't help it ,its in my personality to try to help.people even though it usually bites me in the ass .
And thanks again to everyone ,its nice to know that I can come to the farm and people have been through this or telling someone to keep there head up and keep going and not give up ..that's why I love this place ....

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

Yeah I'm legal and the cops didn't even care they just laughed and said they would look into it .what a joke .
I do wanna say personal thanks to a couple of peeps from around here for the couple of cuts I just got and some beans I got from them awhile ago .i had a couple of those ones stashed at a buddies just incase something like this happened . But i only did that with 15 of them (I wish i did more ). There is one thing I would tell everyone . Stash some beans here or there but don't put all of your eggs in one basket .as the saying goes . I will definitely do that this time .

southstreets

southstreets

Sorry to hear bout ur troubles bro! May your future be filled with awesome karma! Something like this has happend to alot if us at one point in time mayb not the same senerio but within trusting someone and getting burned in one way or another.. Always remember there's only one way to go when at the bottom. ;)

squiggly

squiggly

I would have to kill me a bitch.

As a matter of factoids--something far less serious but which still pissed me off severely happened at my first ever apartment.

There was a chick who was in a similar situation (lost her job and place) and myself and a few buddies who were living together decided to put her up free of charge until she found employment.

When she did find a job we were happy to have her stay with us provided she'd split the rent with us.

We didn't even split it evenly. If memory serves we were (3 of us) paying something like $300 + util and we had her tossing in like $225+util, something like that. We gave her a break because we wanted her back on her feet. We thought she was a cool girl (was a neighbor before she was down and out).

Well as time went along she stayed behind in rent. We knew what her checks were because she worked with a friend and they worked the same hours (we got her the job).

We're not sure why, but we figured it was a drug addiction. Junk was our assumption (it was the right area/time for it)--but who knows maybe it was just greed.

We gave her chance after chance to catch up on the rent. Really I should say that I gave her every chance, as I was covering her end of the rent month to month. The other two fellas wanted her gone pretty swiftly after it became clear she was withholding funds.

Ultimately I had to give her an ultimatum and say look, I've emptied my savings to float you for the past 4 months--and we had you here for free without debt or interest for the first 4. You have a month to get back on track.

I didn't even want her to pay back rent. I just wanted her to start kicking in her (un)fair share.

She couldn't do it and I, reluctantly and with much sadness, gave her the boot.

The VERY next day I came home to find my 5' bong shattered to pieces in the kitchen. ALL of my valuables gone. My clothes burned to a crisp in the dumpster out back, and various makeup and paint and foodstuffs all over the walls and floors of the apartment.

It looked like someone had been playing Double-Dare in my apartment.

I was FUCKING LIVID.

I've always said that I don't regret it--and that I won't allow this to color my future generosity.

I refuse to let someone with a small heart or mind change my heart and mind. If I do that--then they win.

Why should I let them change the kind of person that I want to be because of the shitty type of person they have decided to be?

I figure I'd already given them enough, and that I shouldn't give them any consideration once they'd proven they weren't worth it.

If given it to do over, I'd bring her in again--because that's the guy I want to be. I'd shelter her, feed her, smoke her up, and be her friend. I'd do it over and over and over again because it's who I am and who I aim to be.

Don't let a shithead ruin you--they've taken enough from you already. Don't also give them your psyche.

What I did do, however, was call like 15 of my girl friends when I spotted that bitch at steak-and-shake about 3 years later and laughed my ass off in her face after they beat the absolute dog shit out of her in the parking lot. The girl who gave her the worst blows really really loved that 5' bong.

She threw her chili up all the fuck over the place--at least I think it was chili.

Karma, bitch.

Her tears were like sweet ambrosia to me, and I'm glad to this very day to have done two very nice things for her in life:

1. Put her up at the apartment.

2. Taught her an important lesson she won't soon forget.

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

I would have to kill me a bitch.

As a matter of factoids--something far less serious but which still pissed me off severely happened at my first ever apartment.

There was a chick who was in a similar situation (lost her job and place) and myself and a few buddies who were living together decided to put her up free of charge until she found employment.

When she did find a job we were happy to have her stay with us provided she'd split the rent with us.

We didn't even split it evenly. If memory serves we were (3 of us) paying something like $300 + util and we had her tossing in like $225+util, something like that. We gave her a break because we wanted her back on her feet. We thought she was a cool girl (was a neighbor before she was down and out).

Well as time went along she stayed behind in rent. We knew what her checks were because she worked with a friend and they worked the same hours (we got her the job).

We're not sure why, but we figured it was a drug addiction. Junk was our assumption (it was the right area/time for it)--but who knows maybe it was just greed.

We gave her chance after chance to catch up on the rent. Really I should say that I gave her every chance, as I was covering her end of the rent month to month. The other two fellas wanted her gone pretty swiftly after it became clear she was withholding funds.

Ultimately I had to give her an ultimatum and say look, I've emptied my savings to float you for the past 4 months--and we had you here for free without debt or interest for the first 4. You have a month to get back on track.

I didn't even want her to pay back rent. I just wanted her to start kicking in her (un)fair share.

She couldn't do it and I, reluctantly and with much sadness, gave her the boot.

The VERY next day I came home to find my 5' bong shattered to pieces in the kitchen. ALL of my valuables gone. My clothes burned to a crisp in the dumpster out back, and various makeup and paint and foodstuffs all over the walls and floors of the apartment.

It looked like someone had been playing Double-Dare in my apartment.

I was FUCKING LIVID.

I've always said that I don't regret it--and that I won't allow this to color my future generosity.

I refuse to let someone with a small heart or mind change my heart and mind. If I do that--then they win.

Why should I let them change the kind of person that I want to be because of the shitty type of person they have decided to be?

I figure I'd already given them enough, and that I shouldn't give them any consideration once they'd proven they weren't worth it.

If given it to do over, I'd bring her in again--because that's the guy I want to be. I'd shelter her, feed her, smoke her up, and be her friend. I'd do it over and over and over again because it's who I am and who I aim to be.

Don't let a shithead ruin you--they've taken enough from you already. Don't also give them your psyche.

What I did do, however, was call like 15 of my girl friends when I spotted that bitch at steak-and-shake about 3 years later and laughed my ass off in her face after they beat the absolute dog shit out of her in the parking lot. The girl who gave her the worst blows really really loved that 5' bong.

She threw her chili up all the fuck over the place--at least I think it was chili.

Karma, bitch.

Her tears were like sweet ambrosia to me, and I'm glad to this very day to have done two very nice things for her in life:

1. Put her up at the apartment.

2. Taught her an important lesson she won't soon forget.
................common...........you were bangin her weren't you?........it was a rhetorical question;) lol.....take it easy

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Sorry that happened would certainly send u some seeds if needed but then another women would know where u live. ( of course I would never do that sort of thing ) dif a bitch she is !! That ones got a problem !

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

Yeah the reason I let her move in her old man (my neighbor)beat her very badly and,threw her out .she had two dogs a van full of stuff and it was 15 degrees f outside .but i came to find out later after what happened to me why he kicked her out was she was stealing his social sec checks , but yeah i still no.matter what I wouldn't go back and not try to help her out .I would have helped out in other ways just not let her move in .. And I definitely won't let this change my wanting to help others cause through this I'm making new friends and learning a very hard lesson .. I just hope that she changes and finds herself ,makes things right and finds happiness ...
I know I have ....no matter what growing always puts a smile on my face when I go check my plants and smell them and see the awesome colors swaying around in the room . You can take away my materialistic things but you can't take away my knowledge or things I've learned ... I can always start over again ...but she will always be a friendless, broke , miserable , bitch .....
Everyone thanks for the support, comments and help it is much appreciated ... And to the new farmers take my lesson learned and keep it at the back of your mind when you go to brag or show someone your grow spot ,,move someone in ,ect,ect ,,AND DONT DO IT . IT'S NOT WORTH IT .
DGD

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

Sorry that happened would certainly send u some seeds if needed but then another women would know where u live. ( of course I would never do that sort of thing ) dif a bitch she is !! That ones got a problem !

Thank you and yes not every lady/ woman is like this . Just the drug addict p.o.s ones

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

girlfriends dont belong around grows. too many dudes get p-whipped and cant think straight. most every bust/robbery/etc story on these boards is about some bitch turning on an ex.

sorry bout your roomate troubles tho.

Sad part is she was just a fat pain in the ass neighbor not a ex o girl or anything like that

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

Oooohhh....! Sky... actually, I'd want to Superglue this girl's mouth shut. It used to bother me when I'd read of people talking about how a woman's revenge is so special, until I ended up on the shit end of a crazy-bitch's stick. Jesus Christ, some women! Do I thank you sisters, for giving all of us this reputation, or do I thank you for being so crazy, in such a special and unique way...?

View attachment 300270

Oh. And fuck roommates. Seriously. Dogs are better.
Thank you sea maiden and yes my two dogs might make a mess and eat all the leafs off the floor knock shit over but they always love me no matter how bad of a mood I'm in or how bad things get .they still love me the same every day ..
I've had roommates 5-6 years ago. They were 55 years old (my buddies parents ) and they would pay the cable bill before anything else if he didn't watch his 6 oclock news the fucking world would end ....it made me sick of how unresponsable they were ....some people never grow up or care at all ...

ttystikk

ttystikk

girlfriends dont belong around grows. too many dudes get p-whipped and cant think straight. most every bust/robbery/etc story on these boards is about some bitch turning on an ex.

sorry bout your roomate troubles tho.

This is a simple assed, stupid sexist comment that ONLY got a 'like' from me because I wanted to point out that domestic violence calls are the single biggest reason grows get busted.

Women are just as varied as men in terms of their habits, sensibilities- and flaws. Dismissing the big half of the human population as uniformly ANYTHING, let alone unreliable is laughably short sighted! Was your mom unreliable?! I mean, come on- this is the 21st Century. The truth is that MEN are less reliable than women on average; women are more likely to hold a job and make up the majority of college students today.

Medusa can be my roommate anytime. Not only are her gardening skills beyond reproach, but the ability to turn an offending door to door salesman to stone would be a bonus I could get used to!

Top Bottom