dont trust roommates .....

• Thread starter dirtyglovedank
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MagicSeth

MagicSeth

I am sorry to hear about your bad luck with the girl. Man letting anyone know about your grow is bad but telling the wrong woman is the worst. There are only 3 people that know about my grow and they are my mentor, my nephew , and my friend C.I have health problems and it was necessary to add my nephew and C in order to tend my house or grow if I go to the hospital.
Personally I would kick that bitches ass til she shit out my plants and pissed THC!!!! Now I am not suggesting that you do this. I am talking about me. If I know you broke into my house I am fucking you up.lol
I know that this is counter culture talk but when it comes to my home that's a whole different animal...

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Sorry, but the wrong GUY knowing is the worst. They'll fucking tase and beat your ass, and then rob you blind. The women just wait til you're gone to pull the shit, leaving your balls intact.

MagicSeth

MagicSeth

Sorry, but the wrong GUY knowing is the worst. They'll fucking tase and beat your ass, and then rob you blind. The women just wait til you're gone to pull the shit, leaving your balls intact.
You are right on that point my friend. That is duly noted...

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

Wow this kind if got off track for a min ...
but I think what it comes down to is if you really love what you do (which is growing some beautiful medicine for yourself or for whom ever it is ). Becareful and protect it by not telling or showing the wrong PERSON GUY OR GIRL and treat it a a lot of common sense so u don't have to get revenge or want to (kill someone) LOL or hurt them because they decided to steal or mess up something WE ALL LOVE ..(our plants/garden) it has been intresting seeing others stories and emotions that have come to this thread .. Because it made me feel better and realize that i will get over it and its not the end of me growing, but i need to be way way more cautious on who even knows what i do let alone where I do it at ... Things really suck right now this is the brokest I've ever been . I've had to sell a lot oif my equipment just to barely keep my head above water . I got some beans popped that were gifted . I had some that popped , all but two of the caliconnection ones didn't pop 30 total, one dead head and one black water ,none of the Chemdog #4 did ,none of the purple chem ,and none of the raskal og did , I know it wasn't the environment cause the 3 stomper bx popped ,2 WiFi did ,2 whiteurkle did and 8 extrema did , and the tga gear did good also deep purple,querkle , but ill keep trying to get the library I had back together .cause I'm not gonna let this ruin my favorite thing to do ..everyone be safe and goodluck ...DGD

Top Bottom