dont trust roommates .....

• Thread starter dirtyglovedank
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KennyPowers

KennyPowers

This is a simple assed, stupid sexist comment that ONLY got a 'like' from me because I wanted to point out that domestic violence calls are the single biggest reason grows get busted.

Women are just as varied as men in terms of their habits, sensibilities- and flaws. Dismissing the big half of the human population as uniformly ANYTHING, let alone unreliable is laughably short sighted! Was your mom unreliable?! I mean, come on- this is the 21st Century. The truth is that MEN are less reliable than women on average; women are more likely to hold a job and make up the majority of college students today.

Medusa can be my roommate anytime. Not only are her gardening skills beyond reproach, but the ability to turn an offending door to door salesman to stone would be a bonus I could get used to!

if i dated and fucked guys, i wouldnt have them around my grow either. ;)

my pre-growing caregiver was an old lady who grew the best organic meds, and a couple of my growing friends live and grow happily with their wives. im not knocking those situations. im talking about girls that come and go, kinda thought that came across in my post. but if ya need to know how PC i try to keep it, you should watch the show that inspired this nickname...

ttystikk

ttystikk

if i dated and fucked guys, i wouldnt have them around my grow either. ;)

my pre-growing caregiver was an old lady who grew the best organic meds, and a couple of my growing friends live and grow happily with their wives. im not knocking those situations. im talking about girls that come and go, kinda thought that came across in my post. but if ya need to know how PC i try to keep it, you should watch the show that inspired this nickname...

Sorry if I came across like the PC police, not my intention! I think it may have something to do with the fact that I really enjoy having a girlfriend who digs my hobby as much as I do and I don't have one right now.

The 'groupie' type of which you speak is someone I work hard to keep out of my life, grow, job, hair, etc, etc...

squiggly

squiggly

The decision to grow is something that my girlfriend and I came to as a team. That said I'm pretty sure I'll end up marrying her so it's a bit different than a "come and go" situation.

I definitely wouldn't fuck with that--and if she did happen to run off I'd tear the grow down same day.

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

And that is why I wanted to start this post so NEW farmers can make informed intelligent decisions about starting to grow ,where ,with who ,and WHAT NOT TO DO or who not to tell. so there hard work money and love dosent get taken or destroyed ...boyfriend or girlfriend it only takes the wrong PERSON(S) to ruin all the fun .....

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

I WOUL
I would have to kill me a bitch.

As a matter of factoids--something far less serious but which still pissed me off severely happened at my first ever apartment.

There was a chick who was in a similar situation (lost her job and place) and myself and a few buddies who were living together decided to put her up free of charge until she found employment.

When she did find a job we were happy to have her stay with us provided she'd split the rent with us.

We didn't even split it evenly. If memory serves we were (3 of us) paying something like $300 + util and we had her tossing in like $225+util, something like that. We gave her a break because we wanted her back on her feet. We thought she was a cool girl (was a neighbor before she was down and out).

Well as time went along she stayed behind in rent. We knew what her checks were because she worked with a friend and they worked the same hours (we got her the job).

We're not sure why, but we figured it was a drug addiction. Junk was our assumption (it was the right area/time for it)--but who knows maybe it was just greed.

We gave her chance after chance to catch up on the rent. Really I should say that I gave her every chance, as I was covering her end of the rent month to month. The other two fellas wanted her gone pretty swiftly after it became clear she was withholding funds.

Ultimately I had to give her an ultimatum and say look, I've emptied my savings to float you for the past 4 months--and we had you here for free without debt or interest for the first 4. You have a month to get back on track.

I didn't even want her to pay back rent. I just wanted her to start kicking in her (un)fair share.

She couldn't do it and I, reluctantly and with much sadness, gave her the boot.

The VERY next day I came home to find my 5' bong shattered to pieces in the kitchen. ALL of my valuables gone. My clothes burned to a crisp in the dumpster out back, and various makeup and paint and foodstuffs all over the walls and floors of the apartment.

It looked like someone had been playing Double-Dare in my apartment.

I was FUCKING LIVID.

I've always said that I don't regret it--and that I won't allow this to color my future generosity.

I refuse to let someone with a small heart or mind change my heart and mind. If I do that--then they win.

Why should I let them change the kind of person that I want to be because of the shitty type of person they have decided to be?

I figure I'd already given them enough, and that I shouldn't give them any consideration once they'd proven they weren't worth it.

If given it to do over, I'd bring her in again--because that's the guy I want to be. I'd shelter her, feed her, smoke her up, and be her friend. I'd do it over and over and over again because it's who I am and who I aim to be.

Don't let a shithead ruin you--they've taken enough from you already. Don't also give them your psyche.

What I did do, however, was call like 15 of my girl friends when I spotted that bitch at steak-and-shake about 3 years later and laughed my ass off in her face after they beat the absolute dog shit out of her in the parking lot. The girl who gave her the worst blows really really loved that 5' bong.

She threw her chili up all the fuck over the place--at least I think it was chili.

Karma, bitch.

Her tears were like sweet ambrosia to me, and I'm glad to this very day to have done two very nice things for her in life:

1. Put her up at the apartment.

2. Taught her an important lesson she won't soon forget.

I give alomst anything to see that happen to her ,but i know it would start even more crap so ill let karma kick her ass ...it will ...I KNOW IT WILL ....

ttystikk

ttystikk

I used to be a very angry and vindictive young man. I realized as I grew older that all that vitriol was just making my own life miserable. I'm learning to let go in baby steps, but it works. Less brain damage, too.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Guy's your in control of your own destiny choose wisely it's a long road ! But there out there .....I wish you all the best .. been there and will never marry again !

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I said that once Medusa, many years ago (about 11 years ago). Then, I met Dave. I told him, "I'm done with men, but we can be friends." He said, "I am a very patient man."

Next month we'll celebrate 7 years married, and 10 since we first met. Online. NOT on a dating site.

I have never had a roommate, unless you count the people I've let live/sleep on my sofa/home (while already married). Only once was that person ever true to their word, and she is still a friend of mine today.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

I said that once Medusa, many years ago (about 11 years ago). Then, I met Dave. I told him, "I'm done with men, but we can be friends." He said, "I am a very patient man."

Next month we'll celebrate 7 years married, and 10 since we first met. Online. NOT on a dating site.

I have never had a roommate, unless you count the people I've let live/sleep on my sofa/home (while already married). Only once was that person ever true to their word, and she is still a friend of mine today.

That is a sweet story, SM. Congratulations, on your success. I have been with my partner, for seven years. She is "the Yin to my Yang", as a good friend would say. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
I have got to say this is the first time I have let my self off guard and ever said a thing can you please delete my quotes because I do not normally express my feelin, I like to be positive sorry don't mean to bum anyone !

squiggly

squiggly

I have got to say this is the first time I have let my self off guard and ever said a thing can you please delete my quotes because I do not normally express my feelin, I like to be positive sorry don't mean to bum anyone !

Just means you're human dude. If you point me to the post you want deleted I can--but I think no harm no foul on this one.

Its not the end of the world--you should see some of the garbage I've posted in the past, and I'm a friggin' mod!!

We all have those days.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

SM, you are great! End of story!

Thank you, to those of you that have felt the need to attack my integrity. I thought about not replying, but I must draw the line somewhere. I have really been enjoying the tact, that a few of you have been using, though. I have obviously offended a few people, with some of my recent comments. If you think that I need to ask for any of my comments to be deleted, though; you are not aware, on which forum that you are posting. I have never wanted one of my comments to be deleted. I have an extreme distaste for homogenized milk, and hyped bullshit lmfao. I rarely ever drink milk. When I do, I prefer for it to be goat's milk, from my neighbor's farm. I try to spread a little bit of positivity, yes. I am guilty of that, as well. Maybe I should be at a public hanging, like this one. IMO, there is too much negativity and just plain bullshit, that surrounds this amazing plant. I can be an asshole; fairly easily. Is there anyone that cannot? Why would I want to spread that to my fellow human being? I have always tried to live by the saying, "A smile is contagious". I like to take that to heart. Does that make me any less inclined to shut down blatant bullshit, when I see it? Hell fucking no!!! To act like I do not love and respect women, though... that is just sickening, in all actuality. Unless, maybe, those comments are directed towards Squigg's, "I would kill a bitch". I am not sure that I could even type that, if I did not have to. Squiggs, please believe that I do not care to attack you, in the least bit. I could almost care less, about what you do in your day to day life. Good luck, in everyone's life, though. For the few that enjoy it; I hope that trolling on the interweb, brings you some type of satisfaction. POSITIVE VIBES...

P.S. This comment will most likely be deleted, as well. Get it, while it is hot!

~nugzz

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Sorry Stank hope you are doing better , and I believe I can speak for everyone we meant nothing bad , Keep the garden growing Love Medusa

Latest posts

Top Bottom