Doobieduck's Fine Cannabis Flowers

• Thread starter DoobieDuck
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
DD, I've had that happen when I've pinched back buds. I had some from one of my first runs light bleach on me, so I removed the areas that had become crispy, and that's exactly what they started to do, branch out at the top of the bud, and then kept building on top of that. The buds looked really weird, but smoked up great.

HashZeppelin

HashZeppelin

I have had that happen a few times from topping and super cropping too much the bud was shaped a bit like an apple when it was done.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
That's actually kinda cool, IMO. :)

How is everyone enjoying the autumn weather? We've had off-and-on rain through the morning, but it hasn't been anywhere nearly as bad as it was the night before last. The dog is becoming more neurotic about stuff like storms as she ages and hell if I can figure out why.

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey friends thanks for posting..I did not top this Tooth. She grew out several branches that had absolutely flat stalks. I have some pix of those I'll post some time.

Today pix from Bohempians Double Moon..cheers..DD

IMG 4987 dbl fun W

IMG 4988 dbl fun W

IMG 4990 dbl fun W

IMG 4991 dbl fun W

IMG 4992 dbl fun W

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Love how you can still get those trichomes to just POP off the screen even though it looks as though the pix were taken on an overcast day.

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Seamaiden, those trichs are ripe, plus it was cloudy-my favorite outdoor lighting, the light is also filtered thru the plastic of the greenhouse, and..I use a small amount of sharpening when processing the images. In all..they look just like that in person!
How bout my Jolly Bud F2s made rom Mountain High seeds Jolly bud..these nuggets dry rock hard filled with resins that make scissor trimming a scissor cleaning nightmare..more pix very soon..peace..DD

IMG 5237 jolly W

IMG 5239 jolly W

IMG 5240 jolly W

IMG 5245 jolly W

IMG 5248 jolly W

Pancho-N-Lefty

Pancho-N-Lefty

WOW nice work DD! great shots and nice flowers ;)
subbing for sure , keep up the nice work brother!

Fuzz420

Fuzz420

Doobie Ive been at the other site dying for an update on your MOD grow. Luckily a good Samaritan pointed me in the right direction. Beautiful flowers great work, and amazing photography work as always. Ill be checking in from time to time :)

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Panch..and of course Lefty too, Fuzz..many thanks you guys for your posts. Fuzz I'm sorry and saddened to not be allowed on "that other site" ..but the Peeps here have welcomed me with open arms and that i'm grateful for. Good to see you here. I'll have many more of the Trio so please be patient.

Here are more of the MBS in my studio..peace..DD

IMG 5840 MBS studio W

IMG 5842 MBS studio W

IMG 5853 MBS studio W

IMG 5861 MBS studio W

IMG 5881 MBS studio W

CalVetgreen

CalVetgreen

I won't go on and on how nice it is to have all of you joining me in my thread..just thanks.

Today..oh let's see..Ya liked Sweet Tooth? Now going on in the grow-Oh Ya..this glob of sweetness. This is a malformed top on one of my Sweet Tooth #4 IBL girls. She had several barnches do this but only this one making a good model for the shoot. Sorry bout the copyright tag but sometimes, not often, I need to protect my work, this one's sure to be copied.

More pix soon, they are finishing fast today with snow predicted for tonight. Peace..DD

View attachment 262292

View attachment 262293

View attachment 262294

View attachment 262295

View attachment 262296

Foe20 posted this picture from a vintage book on the other site.

FAO420s photo
DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey gun your posts too! I appreciate your input that much.

Today a few more shots of Bohempians Double Moon these shots from the greenhouse. I'm a bit behind on getting my images processed and posted, please be patient I have many more to come..DD

IMG 5904 Dbl moon W

IMG 5905 Dbl moon W

IMG 5906 Dbl moon W

IMG 5911 Dbl moon W

IMG 5912 Dbl moon W

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Doobie, those pics are more than sufficient to keep me patient. The colors on those buds are absolutely amazing. I bet they smoke better than they look.

Thanks for the compliment, it really means a lot coming from you.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Doobie, many folks who live their internet lives elsewhere are feeling bereft of your presence and input. When/where I can, I let them know where to find you.

johnny butt

johnny butt

Awesome shots doobster! Always a pleasure stopping in here.

I'm just starting to edit and clean up my pics a bit... I found myself a copy of photoshop and have been playing a bit. I only had the chance to mess with the color balance and adjustments. The little eyedroppers where you click white and black spots... and the blue, yellow, magenta, etc sliders.... Any post processing tips?? Mainly taking photos in the dark with flash, under mixed spectrum CFLs, or HPS...

Good vibes bro!!

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Doobie, those pics are more than sufficient to keep me patient. ...
SG thank you!

Doobie, many folks who live their internet lives elsewhere are feeling bereft of your presence and input. When/where I can, I let them know where to find you.
Seamaiden that is so kind. It makes my mornings hearing things like that and it's so nice I have friends like you!

..... been playing a bit. I only had the chance to mess with the color balance and adjustments. The little eyedroppers where you click white and black spots... and the blue, yellow, magenta, etc sliders.... Any post processing tips?? ..!

JB thanks..I don't mess with the sliders ever..yet you may have to with the lighting you are using. I use auto levels and auto color correction, a slight amount of sharpening if I think they need it. I shoot in natural light.

Close to the finish now with pix, I still haven't captured any macros, those soon. This is the MOD Menage A' Trio..cheers..DD

IMG 5716 trio studio W

IMG 5718 trio studio W

IMG 5719 trio studio W

IMG 5720 trio studio W

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Man Doobie, those pics are straight out of a magazine. I am definitely looking forward to those macro shots, they will be fields of glistening trichomes. I hope all else is well in the Doobieland.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Those girls are still going strong, too!

Top Bottom