DoobieDuck's Macro Cannabis Images

• Thread starter DoobieDuck
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
You know, we can easily see here that you grow some very clean meds. That only just occurred to me.

Isn't it fascinating how the purpling looks like veins feeding up into the trichs?
i haven't tripped in like 10 years but this thread would be awsome on a big screen listening to the slim shady lp frying balls lol

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Guys many thanks for the likes and especially the comments. I'm busy but trying to get by here with some more eye candy for you all. Here is Relentless Purple Bomb...cheers..
Purp bomb 7934 W
Purp bomb 8016 W
Purp bomb 8099 W
Purp bomb 8185 W
Purp bomb 8585 W

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
@GrowGod thanks for stopping and appreciating. @Seamaiden thanks so much, truly too milky for photos for me; but I got so damn busy shooting colas and buds at harvest I didn't have time for macros. I then saved some for amber pics. I say too milky as they photograph so much nicer when clear and not reflecting the light..cheers, and thanks for sticking with me...DD

Last edited:
DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Guys you're bout as quiet as I've been, hope you're growing some dank!
And Today..yes yippie I have some fresh resins in the grow. These right off the end of the lens..Relentless Blackberry Rose. The July issue of Cannabis Now magazine has a Doobie cover and a nice article explaining some more of my technique, grab one if you can find it....enjoy...

Blk b rose 4578 W SP
Blk b rose 4706 W SP
Blk b rose 5107 W SP
Blk b rose 5313 W SP
Blk b rose 5515 W SP

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
@DoobieDuck One word......... Off the friggn hook. Much respect!!!.

Words cannot call it what it is, but your art speaks volumes my friend!!!! :) You are a macro photograph Ninja

:fire::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja:

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Jump/Seamaiden, many thanks for hanging here with me..A new variety in front of the lenses this week CSI Humboldt Seeds' Old Family Purple. These fresh trichs are examples of the vigorous resin production and nice colours she exhibits...always enjoy..DD
Humbodt ofp 8376 W SP
Humboldt ofp 7871 W SP
Humboldt ofp 8174 W SP
Humboldt ofp 8982 W SP
Humboldt ofp 9588 W SP

Moto

Moto

Jump/Seamaiden, many thanks for hanging here with me..A new variety in front of the lenses this week CSI Humboldt Seeds' Old Family Purple. These fresh trichs are examples of the vigorous resin production and nice colours she exhibits...always enjoy..DD
View attachment 612249 View attachment 612250 View attachment 612251 View attachment 612252 View attachment 612253

You never cease to surprise me with your photography skills and your green thumb..

Always a pleasure to view your photo's and thanks for sharing..

Top Bottom