Double D's 4x4 Featuring Pineapple/mango Kush And Golden Lions Lemon Cookies.

• Thread starter DismalDude
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
i only run material once - I get the water as cold as possible - in winter I work outside at night and in warmer weather I use dry ice (honestly Id prefer to always use dry ice but where I live the one store that has it only stocks it for summer campers)

you already have essentially 3 work bags (220,190,160) so you could be running three batches at once - put one in each bucket fill with ice/water and mix away - then drain all 3 bags and pour the water from each bucket through your 120,90,73,45 - bam three runs in one shot

you could try and run your materials a second time and see what ya get

DismalDude

DismalDude

She's drying nicely and looking better.Should be ready for a test tomorrow as there won't be a cure for this run. ;) I just moved it closer together for the pic and spread it back out to keep drying.
IMG 20150403 121843 674

DismalDude

DismalDude

Not a great day for my little garden...
First of all the kush seeds I planted were supposed to be feminized... well,they weren't.I pulled everything out today for a close inspection.Male pre-flowers on 2 of my 4 kush,other 2 are girls thankfully but I'm a wee bit disappointed because I only cracked them based on a supposed sure thing.I will never,I repeat never crack any more seeds unless I know exactly what they are.Sure it can be fun but I don't have the time or space for that.Not blaming the guy,all my fault,it happens.
Next I inspected the lemon cookies,which I knew beforehand were regular seeds and I'm extremely grateful for them!
I had 5 in the tent and got 1 girl and 4 males.Not a winning ratio but I got a girl! I have no place for the males though I wish I did,in the end they gotta go.
So,all that being said I had 9 plants in the tent and am down to 3.Quite bummed about the kush but at least I'll pull something out of this run.
I'll have a small pic update Tuesday and in the meantime,Happy Easter,thanks for stopping by!

DismalDude

DismalDude

Was going to pic update tomorrow but won't be around so here are what's left in the tent after a week in flower.

Hard to see but it's a she.This is the one girl out of the 5 Lemon Cookies I had.I took her out of the 3gal. pot and put her in a 7gal. smartpot since I had one come open.
IMG 20150406 141859 407
IMG 20150406 141941 798

Next up is a kush.She smells just like a fresh mango so I'm assuming it's the Mango kush.
IMG 20150406 142116 313
IMG 20150406 142203 051
IMG 20150406 142245 224

Last but not least,the only other kush girl smells just like pineapple so again,I'm assuming it's the pineapple kush.Both the kush have definitive smells and are super stinky.
IMG 20150406 142421 245
IMG 20150406 142535 118

That's it for now,thanks for dropping by. Peace.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Wassup @DismalDude Sorry I'm late. I had to stop by the store to grab popcorn and beverages for all while we enjoy the show!!!!. Bummer on your m/f ratios. Whats a man to do? Just keep on trucking. Sending positive vibes you don't have any more surprises on this run. May you be blessed with a keeper pheno to make up for your early loss.!!!

DismalDude

DismalDude

Wassup @DismalDude Sorry I'm late. I had to stop by the store to grab popcorn and beverages for all while we enjoy the show!!!!. Bummer on your m/f ratios. Whats a man to do? Just keep on trucking. Sending positive vibes you don't have any more surprises on this run. May you be blessed with a keeper pheno to make up for your early loss.!!!
Thanks for the vibes brother but no keeper this round.I'm gearing up to hit the road for a couple months and do some bucket list things so the tent will be dark.
I'm not getting any younger so I want to hit the road while I still physically can.:cool:

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks for the vibes brother but no keeper this round.I'm gearing up to hit the road for a couple months and do some bucket list things so the tent will be dark.
I'm not getting any younger so I want to hit the road while I still physically can.:cool:
@DismalDude I can relate and smell what your layn down brother. I aint no spring chicken anymore either. I hope that whatever your bucket list item is that it is epic and everything you imagined it to be. . ........You riding solo or is there a Mrs. or companion riding shotgun. ? Be well man travel safe. Peace and good vibes on your upcoming road trip. :cool:

DismalDude

DismalDude

@DismalDude I can relate and smell what your layn down brother. I aint no spring chicken anymore either. I hope that whatever your bucket list item is that it is epic and everything you imagined it to be. . ........You riding solo or is there a Mrs. or companion riding shotgun. ? Be well man travel safe. Peace and good vibes on your upcoming road trip. :cool:
No Mrs.,just my little(shadow)dog.It's going to be great,I'm very excited.I'll be camping some,staying with friends,family and then camping some more.Going to meet some friends that I've been online friends with for over 15 years and then go see some property I have in northern MI where I'm originally from.Thanks for the good vibes,I'm going to make it a trip to remember. ;)

P.S.- I just wish they had a fishing license that I could buy once to fish in any state I pass through...

DismalDude

DismalDude

Have a great trip, catch lots of fish. Positive vibes for the bucket trip and many more.
About four years before ours start.
Thanks brother,I appreciate it!Been wanting to do it for some years but something always comes up.This time I am laying down the law.I'm going no matter what.I can't keep waiting any longer.
I wish the best for you and yours as well.It's going to be awesome. :)

DismalDude

DismalDude

Opened the tent today to see leaves from the LC on the floor and one big fan gnawed on.Upon further inspection it looks like a mouse has invaded my little garden.Cannabis eating mouse... who knew?Little bastard had to climb the plant to reach that fan.
Traps set and all I can do is laugh.Anyone else ever had a mouse invade your space?
IMG 20150408 091040 855
IMG 20150408 091108 100
IMG 20150408 091118 318
IMG 20150408 091128 785

DismalDude

DismalDude

We have some trouble with mice in the winter but not much.Usually throw down a few traps and within a week all gone.The price you pay living next to farm fields.
Anyway,I got the little bastard and from now on I just might leave a trap in the tent for good measure.Destructive little turds...
IMG 20150409 130147 253

He did do some more damage before he found the trap but she'll recover.
IMG 20150409 130128 830

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

Talk about a buzz kill. Hope it enjoyed the final meal. I'm taking some down time too bro. Hope you enjoy your travels, and catch a few keepers.. Some states do offer 2 day fishing lic. Plenty of time to limit out .. Happy travels brother DD

sixstring

sixstring

hey man,just poppin in to have a look around.im with motherlode on using only the 120,90,73,and maybe the 45 bags to streamline your work.when i use dry ice i use the 160 as my work bag and just try to keep the shaking part as short as possible and stop when the product coming out starts turning from tan to green,its done. nice work on the mouse kill :)

DismalDude

DismalDude

Talk about a buzz kill. Hope it enjoyed the final meal. I'm taking some down time too bro. Hope you enjoy your travels, and catch a few keepers.. Some states do offer 2 day fishing lic. Plenty of time to limit out .. Happy travels brother DD
Total buzz kill,I never knew mice were into plants like that and honestly we never have a problem with them until fall when it gets cold.I'm down with the 2 day license,hopefully not too steep! ;)
Thanks brother!

drewski85

drewski85

damn dd. cant believe all the action thats been goin on in the tent. haven't been on here much lately. hope all is well bro. my few sproutlings are comin along(the bubba s1 are really slow). will post some pics on my outdoor thread once i get my new phone.

DismalDude

DismalDude

Day 18 flower

Mouse problem under control.Tied some branches down,everything seems to be running along smoothly.I didn't top anything this round and I'm surprised at how many branches/tops are on the kush.
Here is the pic update.Thanks for dropping by. Peace and good vibes.

Some lower fans I took off the Mango to open her up.Damn things are huge.
IMG 20150417 075851 222

Lemon Cookie after being tied down some.
IMG 20150417 072113 194

Group shot.
IMG 20150417 075934 024

Pineapple Kush.
IMG 20150417 075955 391

Mango Kush.
IMG 20150417 080016 875

Lemon Cookies.
IMG 20150417 080031 455

Top Bottom