doubleds 10 lb plant/room test.

• Thread starter doubleds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
lets stop with the murking up of the thread with all the personal jabs please - its so damn convoluted now I dont even know how to fix it

if you dont have anything to add to the thread of value refrain from posting - thx

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
lets stop with the murking up of the thread with all the personal jabs please - its so damn convoluted now I dont even know how to fix it

if you dont have anything to add to the thread of value refrain from posting - thx

Yea that about sums it up motherlode,...imo ya guys should spend some more time on YOUR own weights and stop sweating what dd said...the guy has helped many,many ppl in the community...

These people and this kinda drama reminds me of high school girls,good for nothing......but getting f*cked....so grab your ankles and stop the whining!!

Burn

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Very nice,sir, I must say! Were you referring to the light placement or the XXXL res for the roots? Yep.... I just made a concious decision to redo my whole growroom now. The whole light theory makes alot of sense and Im a huge fan of healthy roots systems. I pay alot of attention to mine.

There are alot of variables that play onto a successful garden. One that thrives and you bringout the full genetic potential when youve spent as much much time with a strain, such as a DD has with G13. Shit.... I tip my hat to you on this grow,your knowledge and skill.

He's a Legend guys, not for being a bullshitter, do some research.

Jesus Christ on a fucking motorcycle, jyip & budseyeview, talk about beating a dead horse.

Yo widow your friends who grew this nug*following dds advice btw*, how much do you think it weighed?

105526d1285615513t-plant-spacing-light-layout-mr-nice-guy-buds-1.jpg.att

Now I ain't dds cheerleader but damn how many times you guys going to Restate the same shit over and over.. ok you don't think his numbers are correct do you really need to post 7 ways from sunday the same shit over and over.

B

budseyeveiw

Yea that about sums it up motherlode,...imo ya guys should spend some more time on YOUR own weights and stop sweating what dd said...the guy has helped many,many ppl in the community...

These people and this kinda drama reminds me of high school girls,good for nothing......but getting f*cked....so grab your ankles and stop the whining!!
Burn

hey how else would you have been conceived?? :bongsmi:lol

Giddeon

Giddeon

Burn

Haha, in my day I've f**ked some high-school girls who definitely didn't whine this much. :)

jyip

jyip

since ya posted this, apparently people ( myself included ) cant understand simple english and take simple direction.... I went into another thread and was verbally attacked for havin a differing opinion ,,,, is this what the "farm " is all about or what?,
In the time I have been here, i have seen equal shares of excellent feedback and holier than thou sacarstic garbage..I thought it was a grow forum , not the jerry springer show

personally I think u should delete all this shit back to when the last legitimate post was,,, and that was waaaay back,, excluding yours , cuz you didnt insult anyone in yours,

but if peeps can't refrain from throwing jabs , well then,..... I would like to see everyone together in one room, and then see how the interactions where

one last bit... keep cuttin n pastin and putting me in the mix, and I am left no choice but to reply,,,, leave me out, and I will gladly stay out, as I have nothing to contribute in this thread and zero knowleadge on mpb's

M

MediMary

I think deleting all the posts that say the same thing over and over would be a good idea mine included.

yes it a free speech forum, but there is a little thing called respect.

Sure if you want to call dd's a liar in his thread, go for it. point made.

but some of the posters just went on and on saying the same shit over and over trying to further implying dd's is a liar.

IMO thats straight up trolling the guy, which is against the rules here.

You can surgar coat it all day long, but if you say those arn't 8lbs then you are calling dd's a liar, Plain and simple. Now if the only thing you have to add is you think he is a liar, one post is enough, state your point, then move on.

Giddeon

Giddeon

So to start on a different route..... to all viewers of this thread does my pheno of the 13Dawgz look like dd's g-13 to any of you?

Had to ask, as well as trying to change the subject.

102 3654
jyip

jyip

So to start on a different route

u are getting a GOLD STAR today!!!!!

IMHO, with very limited knowledge n only going by what i had seen here,,,

they look healthy as f#$k to me...
I think the leaf structure looks similiar, but the colas look a bit diferent,,,
hth
pEACE

Widowmaker

Widowmaker

Looking good Bro, the G13 trait that seems unique to me is the amazing cola size. Keep us posted.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Definitely leaning that way in my opinion! Great job, she looks great and healthy. Id love to see more pics!!???

Giddeon

Giddeon

whats the lineage on the 13 dawgs?

DD's g-13 x SpaceDawg

The growth structure is one that I have never seen before, branches grow almost parallel with the ground. The pic above was taken at the beginning of week 4.

B

budseyeveiw

So to start on a different route..... to all viewers of this thread does my pheno of the 13Dawgz look like dd's g-13 to any of you?

Had to ask, as well as trying to change the subject.

have you got a picture of the leaves? or a leaf?

Giddeon

Giddeon

I just uploaded more pics in my 13dawgz thread, what is there is all I have ATM

B

budseyeveiw

you can tell they are related... but the leaves look slightly longer

A

antimatter

I would just like to add that DD does not post dry weighed in pics/harvest pics and probably never will as all it does is create evidence for any authorities viewing, we do not know the details on how much he is allowed in storage or what he does with the extra...gray areas people. Our Conservative Majority Government would like to try to limit growers by canopy size if they can I would imagine at this point with all the big medical grows going down right now in Canada, nothing like a medical grower showing weighins of 32 lbs off of 4 plants with some guys walking around with 100+ plants on there licenses.

B

budseyeveiw

I would just like to add that DD does not post dry weighed in pics/harvest pics and probably never will as all it does is create evidence for any authorities viewing, we do not know the details on how much he is allowed in storage or what he does with the extra...gray areas people. Our Conservative Majority Government would like to try to limit growers by canopy size if they can I would imagine at this point with all the big medical grows going down right now in Canada, nothing like a medical grower showing weighins of 32 lbs off of 4 plants with some guys walking around with 100+ plants on there licenses.

well first of all we have changed the subject but apart from that alot of people here post their yeild i think that any person in the dea or whatever would count in clones mother plants with those four. its not rocket science. if we all were too afraid to post opinions pics or grows there would be no info out there which then puts growing back into the underground. anyway.. you could scrog a plant over a massive net in veg for a couple of years they do it with tomato plants. theres plenty of ways to skin this cat... id love to see one plant scrogged over a massive area. like this. imagine the yeild ..

Scroggidydoda
Top Bottom