doubleds 10 lb plant/room test.

• Thread starter doubleds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Following his exact blueprint is bullshit. Most of the current sucessful MPB'ers are using the cheaper tub setup developed way back. Now not following the environment or cutting other corners may have been an issue. Mostly I think the issue was people that did not have the experience biting off more than they could chew, and the fact the external conditions in other areas are totally different. Whats going on outside the room makes a huge difference.

Mostly tho, its people biting off more than they could handle with limited RDWC experience.

Lost.
How many successful runs have you accomplished.
You sure give lots of advice.
For not even having 1 complete grow thread.
I would back off of calling following DD's directions
Bullshit. Till you can atleast back it up with a completed grow log.

M

MediMary

ever since i fooled around with roots excelerator in my mother plants i have not been able to get the cuts in the flowering room above 850 w/o over fertilising them. Getting same results and using less nutes.

yeah, they are going to be huge mate

dds

when the nutrient schedule was posted(dds was using RE, and he laid out a nutrient schedule for his strains, which he isn't following anymore.. so If folks had his cut and followed his nutient schedule by what he has said they would be overfeeding their plants, )
as for people failing in the MPBS, whats different about a mpb and heaths systems? Most people generally will say heaths systems kick ass, how can the MPB not kick ?
I think where a lot of the problems occured is dds laid out a great blueprint for the system its self, but some people start changing up stuff,(and who can blame them, i sure didn't want pay $$$ for quick connects..)
TF is a perfect example, he ran into problems turned out he had that NGW tubing in his garden(fuck you craig hargreeves), if he would have used the quick connects, same tubing, same everything. In my opinion would be a whole different story. People fail in UC's its not like bullet proof, but the fact that everyone is running pretty similar stuff, then I think that takes a lot of the variables that come when a person builds their own stuff.

Another thing i think, you got DDS in canada when he laid this out, unless your in canada in the house next to dds, chances are you have a different water source, different enviroment, which could possibly contain brown algae spores, or other problems... which dds might never of had to even deal with.
You can do everthing exactly like him, and bam fail.. cause the eviroment is not the same...
TO really follow a blueprint its has to be the same eviroment, same water, same nutrients, same strain, etc... And if thats all the experience someone has is following a blueprint, but no troubleshooting experience.. then what... something arrises and bam.. fucked..
thats just my humble opinon...

Here we go farmers

vegetative 3 weeks

week 1 advanced nutes grow a & b. house and garden algen, roots excelerator, multi zen @ 600 ppm's.

week 2 same as above @ 700 ppm's

week 3 same as above @ 800 ppm's

Flowering 9 weeks

week 1 advanced nutes bloom a & b, h & g algen,roots excelerator and multi zen, advanced nutes bud blood.
1000 ppm

week 2 same as above but cut out the bud blood and add big bud. 1100 ppm

week 3 same as above @ 1200 ppm's

week 4 same as above but drop the roots excelerator and the algen.1300 ppm's

week 5 same as above @ 1400 ppm's

week 6 same as above but replace the big bud for overdrive @ 1400 ppm's.

week 7 same as above but cut the ppm's down to 1200.

week 8 same as above but cut the nutes down to 1000.

week 9 same as above for 3 days. Flush with 300 ppm's for 4 days and harvest.

dds

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Simple Reality

There's no substitute for experience......unfortunately, many growers over look this important ingredient in the recipe for prolific results.

FACT.....there are far more novice growers attempting to use sophisticated growing methods (like water culture) than ever before. No surprise we're seeing more failures as a result.

Bottom line.....trick hydro systems, nutrient schedules, elite strains can all help in the quest for success. Unfortunately though, you can't buy experience in a bottle.

All DD has ever done is offer help/ advice/ opinion to countless growers on the net. At very least dude deserves a hardy collective thank you

Giddeon

Giddeon

There's no substitute for experience......unfortunately, many growers over look this important ingredient in the recipe for prolific results.

FACT.....there are far more novice growers attempting to use sophisticated growing methods (like water culture) than ever before. No surprise we're seeing more failures as a result.

Bottom line.....trick hydro systems, nutrient schedules, elite strains can all help in the quest for success. Unfortunately though, you can't buy experience in a bottle.

All DD has ever done is offer help/ advice/ opinion to countless growers on the net. At very least dude deserves a hardy collective thank you

I 100% agree I was growing for almost 4 years on and off before buckling down and really getting into it. Then after a year of really diving into it, I made the jump to MPBs. Maybe I just had all my failures with systems like ebb and flow and a the top feed hydro farms, figured things out from there and now all I had to do was transfer my experience to the blueprint DD's laid out.

MEDI, funny you mention the Quick Disconnects.......

I had my 4 plant system that I used the quick disconnects on and then stepped it up to a 6 plant system and didn't have time to order another set so I went with PVC fittings instead. Now while the growth didn't change since I used the pvc fittings but the ease of using the system was compromised quite a bit. I would definitely recommend using the QD's when building MPB's. There is a reason they are used by DD's

DD's THANKS AGAIN
G

M

MediMary

yah, I can see how badass it would be to be able to just pop off and go... no doubt..
did you use the exact same disconects?

and a big thanks for all the inspiration dds...

L

Lost

Lost.
How many successful runs have you accomplished.
You sure give lots of advice.
For not even having 1 complete grow thread.
I would back off of calling following DD's directions
Bullshit. Till you can atleast back it up with a completed grow log.

Easy there big guy! I called following his directions to a T bullshit, reread my post.You even use the setup that was developed after he left. The tubs I pushed so hard and did the how to's on....?

Whats with the agnst? You should know I have done a ton. I have posted runs. You even used the bucket setup I did the howto on. Just because I have not posted on up in a while your going to knock me?

Giddeon

Giddeon

yah, I can see how badass it would be to be able to just pop off and go... no doubt..
did you use the exact same disconects?

and a big thanks for all the inspiration dds...

Yes I used the exact same as he did. They come in most useful when putting up the cages in week 2 just pop off the connections wrap the cage around the bucket and then pop them back on. I had to cut the cage on the PVC buckets kind of a pain in the ass to get it just right.

Giddeon

Giddeon

DD's

Have you ever experimented with crazy amounts of wattage rather than the larger mini res to create more yield? Say a room with 100+ watts/sq. ft.

S

Socachi

D has your design changed at all from your sticky? I'm wanting to run DWC had hoped yours was on the market, have concerns about building one.

A

A-Roe

Gettogro,I was asking a question to DD about something that I read in a post in his forum under From the Man Himself. If I broke any rules Im sure I would have got a pm from a Mod. I have placed a few orders with the Doc so its not like Im saying anything bad.

M

MC Green

DoubleDs,

You moved the 1/2 feed fittings on the mini-Res up above the drain fittings. Is this to avoid using check valves? How do you drain your mini-res(s) completely for res changes?

Also, Hydrotek doesn't make a 50 gallon res, and yours looks identical to my 30 gallon, what are the dimensions? How do you support the flimsy lid the hydrotek res's come with, do you have a pvc stand in the water?

G

gettogro

Gettogro,I was asking a question to DD about something that I read in a post in his forum under From the Man Himself. If I broke any rules Im sure I would have got a pm from a Mod. I have placed a few orders with the Doc so its not like Im saying anything bad.

sorry, I was being a little sarcastic. I actually recieved a warning and got a thread deleted for talking about that breeder. lol

A

A-Roe

no prob, I want the G13 but having a hard time parting with 200 for 2 especially when DD said he has a couple hundred he might part with at alot cheaper price and its a very well known fact what DD has.

M

MC Green

Did DD move 1/2 feed fittings on the mini-Res up above the drain fittings on the new systems? How does he do complete res changes w/ out draining the mini-res? Is there a separate fitting(ebbflo fitting or something) for drainage?

Also what do folks think about running my condensate line from my 5 ton AC straight to a humidifier to keep RH above 25-30% during lights on?

D

doubleds

hey everyone

i ended up averaging 8lbs 3 oz's per plant dry. i didnt quite hit my mark but i know its very attainable. This room needed 2 overhead lights more to hit 10 lbs per plant, any other room would need them speced out better. all in all i am very happy with this test grow and have proved my drip line theory without a shadow of a doubt. A year ago jalisco kid said to me " this dripline theory you talk about is the stupidist thing i have ever heard of " That was all i needed to prove him wrong.

enjoy the pics

IMG_1957.jpg

IMG_1956.jpg

IMG_1955.jpg

IMG_1952.jpg

IMG_19531.jpg

IMG_19541.jpg

IMG_19511.jpg

IMG_1941.jpg

IMG_1962.jpg

IMG_19611.jpg

IMG_1960.jpg

IMG_19591.jpg

IMG_1958.jpg

thats me done farmers, i am retiring june 1st and will be finished with the internet.

hope you enjoyed this thread

dds

Top Bottom