doubleds 10 lb plant/room test.

• Thread starter doubleds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Donkdbz

Any dried nug pics? my buddy I work with says bullshit on 8#s each. cause a couple of the pics the buds on page 27 look airy.

I think they look rad but no real good close ups of frost factor.

happy and sad to here your retiring. really have enjoyed reading through your threads and although rdwc did not work for me I love growing trees

GreenMercy

GreenMercy

Did it mention anywhere in this thread how many total days in veg?

jyip

jyip

DD's
amazing thread w/amazing growth, something i would hav believed not too long ago, but i didnt think 5lbers were real either
i dont kno u but i wished i coulda watched n learned more..ne how

good luck n enjoy ur retirement

T

theTinker

A mind blowing read. Thanks for all the great threads DD.

you retire both correct in your theories and a champion of the game.

aleYarok

aleYarok

holy fuck fuck fuck...
i didnt even get 8lbs off of 5 plants 8k =(

how tall and wide where these plants??

what the fuck do you do with qp colas?? how do you break that shit down??
sad to see you leaving DD

C

crossouttheiis

Thanks for everything you are a real asset to our community regardless of what anyone says

N

NorcalTom

Hey DD,

Again another amazing grow, congrats. Sucks to see you leave but again thanks for all the threads and the insight to perfect a system like yours. I wish I could have finished mine before you leave but I'm almost done. Been waiting for some cash to finish. I wish you well and again thanks for the info. If you every poke around check mine out. I should be up and running soon and will post some pics.

Thanks NCT

snoopytime

snoopytime

"all in all i am very happy with this test grow and have proved my drip line theory without a shadow of a doubt. A year ago jalisco kid said to me " this dripline theory you talk about is the stupidist thing i have ever heard of " That was all i needed to prove him wrong."

What was the dripline theory? I missed where he mentioned it. I know some people got in trouble leaving them on all the time from stem rot or something, not sure. Just curious.

G

gettogro

"all in all i am very happy with this test grow and have proved my drip line theory without a shadow of a doubt. A year ago jalisco kid said to me " this dripline theory you talk about is the stupidist thing i have ever heard of " That was all i needed to prove him wrong."

What was the dripline theory? I missed where he mentioned it. I know some people got in trouble leaving them on all the time from stem rot or something, not sure. Just curious.

I was wondering the same thing, I think the drip line keeps the stem and rockwool soaked to grow nasty algae.

IMG_19611.jpg

Widowmaker

Widowmaker

In a natural setting the drip line is where the water (rain/dew) drips off the outside circumference of the plant on to the ground. The plant wants to grow its roots out to that area/ line around the plant for a regular watering. Thats the reason for the increased bucket size and the resulting increase in plant size and yield.

Giddeon

Giddeon

In a natural setting the drip line is where the water (rain/dew) drips off the outside circumference of the plant on to the ground. The plant wants to grow its roots out to that area/ line around the plant for a regular watering. Thats the reason for the increased bucket size and the resulting increase in plant size and yield.

Well put. Good explanation.

snoopytime

snoopytime

Oh so its not talking about the drip feeder line, its talkin bout the larger radius buckets to house a bigger footprint root system (?)

Thx

G

gettogro

Ok thanks Wm, now it is starting to make more sense. The drip line is where the water falls around the outside of the plant. Not a top feed water drip line. whenever he said drip line theory I was thinking the drip stakes in the RW. Duh, wider root zone + wider plants. Much clearer now

Top Bottom