Doubleds 13 Dawgz coming to the farm !! Tree Strain

• Thread starter doubleds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dj trichome

Forget waiting I'm driving to New Brunswick and going to peddle on a street corner with a sign reading "Will work for Doubleds G13 hybrid seeds!"
dedication ill send you 20 bux for coffee to keep you out there till we score haha

C

Crackerass

Premium Member
Supporter
any word on when these will be landing yet?

E

easypleasie

Don't think so. Gotta keep checking back guys. I know Logic gets really annoyed when folks keep asking when beans will be listed. I'm sure he'll make an announcement at some point. Gotta be patient and hope you have some luck on your side.

O

OregonMeds

Remember the Tommy Chong bust? They wanted him, they found any dumb way to get him... Wouldn't DD be someone certain types of people might not be happy with and want to bust for selling seeds to non legal or out of state medical people? I would think he'd want to keep that in mind and let someone else do it with his name nowhere to be found but that's just me...

E

easypleasie

We all take risks in this business...legal or not, bro. All the breeders/seed companies understand this. It's just the name of the game. DDS is no more a target than you or I. There's a whole lot more going on that merits critical attention than this. A whole lot more!

O

OregonMeds

Paranoia runs deep after years of abuse, you're probably right.

E

easypleasie

Not yet. You'll know if they did as people will be posting in this thread saying they scooped up a pack lol

D

doubleds

apologies

First off crew i will apologise, the seeds still have not been shipped yet as i have been out of time for a while now. I return home on tuesday and i PROMISE i will ship them on tuesday. I have 30 seed packs already bagged and labeled ready to go.

Again, 4 those of you who have been waiting patiently i am truly sorry for the long wait, they will be worth it.

dds

B

bakershredhead

Thanks for the update DDs, much appreciated. Thanks again

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks for the update bro, I'll be posted up for these babys!

mello

mello

can someone verify if we need a minimum of 5 posts in order to bid?

91stang

newbie bidding

I hope not I have been following Doubleds grows for awhile and he is part of the reason I wanted to join here. getting tired of the bickering on IC. Sure hope I can bid on these when theycome up.

M

mellofello

Glad to hear these are still on the way DDs, I'll be keeping an eye out

peace

melllo

B

bakershredhead

Any news on the beans DDs? Still waiting patiently.

Latest posts

Top Bottom