Doubleds nutrient schedule

• Thread starter doubleds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

PRODUCT

not sure what you are saying? you don't like which nute bottles? i thought you loved van zwann... whats the waste of time?

also... there is some new oxy generator hydro product that just came out..I guess its a machine that oxygenates the res.. not sure if its a mind blowing product or just a waste of money.. its around $1300 US

D

doubleds

i have no idea what country even, i payed the money until advanced asked me to test for them , now i pay wholesale.

if you read the product label you will read " do not oxygenate these nutes." waste of time bro when i am a rdwc grower.

thanks for the post though

dds

dude.....
i am using hg nutes right now with amazing results.... nobody puts more oxygen in there nutes than i do !!!!!!!!!!!

D

doubleds

not sure what you are saying? you don't like which nute bottles? i thought you loved van zwann... whats the waste of time?

also... there is some new oxy generator hydro product that just came out..I guess its a machine that oxygenates the res.. not sure if its a mind blowing product or just a waste of money.. its around $1300 US

anything that puts oxygen into the res is a great thing!!

R

Rimbaud

O2 in a bottle?

Few things:

oxygen drops.. anyone try?

and this crazy thing:

dr who style!

M

mrdizzle

that oxygen generator is suppost to get the oxygen up to 10ppm. there is an article in max yeild that says they put it in a res infested with pyrethrum and the plant grow all new roots in 7days.

B

Boots Sugarleaf

that oxygen generator is suppost to get the oxygen up to 10ppm. there is an article in max yeild that says they put it in a res infested with pyrethrum and the plant grow all new roots in 7days.

diz, what if an air pump for the res was directly hooked to an oxygen tank? wonder how long the oxygen would last? price vs. effectiveness?

know if anyone has done this? just a thought....

S

spl

Hi I was looking at your threads and it seems like you know AN products well.
I was just wondering about the piranha and was hoping you could help with this question I have. When I just did a take cleaning and added my SeniGrow, Nirvana, and this is the first time I added Piranha to the mix and it seems like it has turned into this slim all over my roots and it looks like root rot but with out the smell of root rot.

So my question is does piranha little bugs leave a slimy film over the roots? Like I said I have never used it before and I could not find any thing in the forums about piranha or pics of it in use.

Thanks for any input you may have.

D

doubleds

Hi I was looking at your threads and it seems like you know AN products well.
I was just wondering about the piranha and was hoping you could help with this question I have. When I just did a take cleaning and added my SeniGrow, Nirvana, and this is the first time I added Piranha to the mix and it seems like it has turned into this slim all over my roots and it looks like root rot but with out the smell of root rot.

So my question is does piranha little bugs leave a slimy film over the roots? Like I said I have never used it before and I could not find any thing in the forums about piranha or pics of it in use.

Thanks for any input you may have.

no idea bro? dont use piranha unless i use soil.

dds

Widowmaker

Widowmaker

Lookin 4 G13

You are the man! I think I love you (No Homo!)!!!

I grow Bubba and just got g-13... You made my week. :)

Hi Lost,
Is there a place in So Cal that has G13 clones for sale?
Want to build a vertical set up but need the right genetics.
I should search Weedtracker, but if U know that would be helpfull
TIA
:free-character-smil

O

OregonMeds

Few things:

oxygen drops.. anyone try?

and this crazy thing:

dr who style!

Both are quackery with no scientific truth behind their claims. One has been attacked by the FTC already and lost.

FaderVader

FaderVader

^ Response agreement:

Haven't u watched Baki Rimbaud? its the carbonation that us mortal mammals aren't built for rofl seriously ~_0

R

ref

hey whats up DDs, when you say you use AN A&B do you use the rest of there additives like voodoo and all the other ones if your using h&g additives? btw, your a monster at what you do! do you have a thread on how to set up the system? Im currently using soil next grow will be water.

K

kushpheen

Hey DD's quick question, Is it even possible or advisable to rotate the plants in your system to try and even out their growth? Thanks!

M

MediMary

thank you for posting all this great info.. I noticed you asked about heath in another post.. is that heath robinson.. or another heath..

I have followed some of heath robinsons grows.. both of you all very skilled..
thanks again for everything..
peace n luv in the new year

D

drfarm

Boots,dont know if this helps but oxy cylinders (in usa) are cu/ft oxy per cylinder. (80=80 ft3..122=122ft3..etc...)for the best price, liquid O2 tanks, which has to be used or bled because they are always in reversion to gas, with increasing pressure. O2 is also very hot (oxidizer???) and will burn anything at high %, so only safe mixed with air, like a breathing machine is done. Not saying it wouldnt be helpful to oxygenate like this, but is potentially explosive around oils and just one more thing to watch and manage.Lot of baitshop guys use the liquid tanks tho, for minnows

B

Boots Sugarleaf

Boots,dont know if this helps but oxy cylinders (in usa) are cu/ft oxy per cylinder. (80=80 ft3..122=122ft3..etc...)for the best price, liquid O2 tanks, which has to be used or bled because they are always in reversion to gas, with increasing pressure. O2 is also very hot (oxidizer???) and will burn anything at high %, so only safe mixed with air, like a breathing machine is done. Not saying it wouldnt be helpful to oxygenate like this, but is potentially explosive around oils and just one more thing to watch and manage.Lot of baitshop guys use the liquid tanks tho, for minnows

thanks Dr. Good info

K

kushpheen

hey dds is there a reason you don't or wouldn't want to use carboload or budcandy in your system?

Also when it comes to choosing your bloom A+B, advanced has a few choices, curious if you've noticed any difference between them in final product quality.

Thanks dds

M

mrdizzle

sugar doesnt do well with massive amounts of oxygen, creates funk

Top Bottom