Doubleds nutrient schedule

• Thread starter doubleds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sherriberry

DoubleD..

im using AN, but doing the lucas formula.

Im using their Bloom and Micro only.

ive been told that doing equal parts during veg, and then doubling up on the Bloom come budding time... is a good way to go.

Im using a system very similar to yours.

First off, should i go to the Sensi line? Or am I okay where im at?

Second... if i use the house and garden ALGEN, MULTIZEN, and the roots excelerator...

should i AVOID using anything else?

Only other things i use once in a while are:
aquashield
greatwhite
and thinking about using LIQUID KARMA.

is liquid karma on the same lines as the multi zen? its seems as tho they might be.

Thanks for the help

L

legalizethis

Premium Member
Supporter
sugar doesnt do well with massive amounts of oxygen, creates funk

what type of funk?? currently it's in my regiment but this is in rock wool...but i might skip it if it really does funk up with mpb's style.

legal

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

First off madd prop's to doubleds.
I will be building a MPD setup next month.
I am wondering what size bottles of nutes to buy for a 10 plant setup.
I will be running you're feeding schedule. And will either run the G13 I have 2 good leeds on cut's.
Or Master Kush. I also am considering OGD's Stinkbomb . It's a beautiful G13 haze cross.
All info mucho appreciatted.

K

kushpheen

Hey boss, I would buy the biggest bottles of nutes you can get your hands on. It will save you $ in the long run. Especially if your setting up more rooms ;) Res changes on that scale get pricey quick...

M

mrhappy

Thanks for all the great advice everyone, especially you DD! I have been growing 2+ for many years, but in 5 gal buckets and not trees. I guess it shows you there is always A LOT to learn in life. I was wondering if anyone is still using general hydro 3 part. I have always used it in my rdwc with sm90 + superthrive and gotten nice 2+ results. I am also wondering if any of the new strains I collected are better than others for the tree style grow? Also which ones are similar feeders? I have g13/haze, will this work with the purple Kush? I would like to grow as many strains (of similar feeders and flower cycles) as possible, to bring as many different types of medicines to my patients as possible. I have collected these strains? I have 5 cell system and am trying to decide on how to fill it to grow 5 high quality, heavy trees with similar flower times. any advice is so much apreciated. here are the strains i would like to match up: sour diesel, sour diesel/maui woui,purple kush,white rhino,g13/haze,bluetooth,banana cough,master kush,cali dream,matinishka tundra,lemon skunk
thanks

Maitreyah

Maitreyah

Here we go farmers

vegetative 3 weeks

week 1 advanced nutes grow a & b. house and garden algen, roots excelerator, multi zen @ 600 ppm's.

week 2 same as above @ 700 ppm's

week 3 same as above @ 800 ppm's

Flowering 9 weeks

week 1 advanced nutes bloom a & b, h & g algen,roots excelerator and multi zen, advanced nutes bud blood.
1000 ppm

week 2 same as above but cut out the bud blood and add big bud. 1100 ppm

week 3 same as above @ 1200 ppm's

week 4 same as above but drop the roots excelerator and the algen.1300 ppm's

week 5 same as above @ 1400 ppm's

week 6 same as above but replace the big bud for overdrive @ 1400 ppm's.

week 7 same as above but cut the ppm's down to 1200.

week 8 same as above but cut the nutes down to 1000.

week 9 same as above for 3 days. Flush with 300 ppm's for 4 days and harvest.

As everyone knows nutes are very strain specific. This schedule is perfect for g13 and the bubba and purple kush's i grow.

when you add the h & g additives keep a very close eye on your plants. Every nute company has there gimmicks and hg's is iron. There is so much more nute's available to the plant that you get the claw very easily, esp when your 400 ppm's less than you normally run.

Hope this helps guys, any questions dont be shy.

dds

I was just wondering what ppm scale to use. 500 or 700?
thanks

M

MT Farmer

I know you have answered this before but I can't find the post anymore. Do you use Sensi AB or connoisseur AB.

B

BowHunter

Is this the feeding schedule for the 4 pounders. You veg for three weeks, then flower, and you get four pound plants. Is this wet or dry weight. Never seen a garden where vegging for three weeks would get plants that big, maybe a 1/4 pound per plant.

HG23

HG23

i went back to running sensi bloom a & b for the first 4 weeks then i go to the connaseur. I find the connie very strongand best used after the fourth week.

It was in his DIY thread. The quote is from back in November though so maybe things have changed.

Galt

Galt

I was just wondering what ppm scale to use. 500 or 700?
thanks

I'd hazard a guess 0.7 conversion factor unless he's going as high as EC 2.8 (1400 ppm @ 0.5 conversion). An EC of 2.8 seems rather high to me, but it's certainly possible.
1400ppm @ 0.7 conversion gives an EC of 2.0 and is more plausible.

DD would be best answering this. :)

T

trugreens

wow. What a great thread of information here.

:party0045::party0045::party0045::party0045::party0045:

Giddeon

Giddeon

Originally Posted by doubleds
i have no idea what country even, i payed the money until advanced asked me to test for them , now i pay wholesale.

if you read the product label you will read " do not oxygenate these nutes." waste of time bro when i am a rdwc grower.

thanks for the post though

dds
dude.....
i am using hg nutes right now with amazing results.... nobody puts more oxygen in there nutes than i do !!!!!!!!!!!

are you saying that dutch master nutes are not suppossed to be oxygenated????!!

Giddeon

Giddeon

when you add the h & g additives keep a very close eye on your plants. Every nute company has there gimmicks and hg's is iron. There is so much more nute's available to the plant that you get the claw very easily, esp when your 400 ppm's less than you normally run.

dds

what do you mean by you get the claw??

Apache69

Apache69

Collossal bud blast from advanced nutes is a foliar you use in veg and first 2 weeks of flower. I love this stuff but didnt add it to the list because it has been discontinued. If your hydro store has it or can get it then buy as much as you can and store it in the fridge.
I also use superthrive in veg, cloning.

dds

What do you think of the replacement of bud blast?

C

Coxie

DD, above, it says "veg for 3 weeks", what's going on before that? Is this from seed or clone? and how long in seedling stage/clone before the 3 week veg? 2 weeks maybe?

Top Bottom