Doubleds nutrient schedule

• Thread starter doubleds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Y

YoungDro

DD, above, it says "veg for 3 weeks", what's going on before that? Is this from seed or clone? and how long in seedling stage/clone before the 3 week veg? 2 weeks maybe?

he says clone for 10 days works best.... i can get roots in 5 days with heat mats and roots excellurator but since this method is so different 10 days gives them more hormones to adjust to the 1000watt veg...dude dont forget 1000watt for veg less than that will be super intense lumen shock 3rd week of veg in the mpb room raise lights above plants and slowly lower them 1 week until middle of bulb is aligned with middle of plants...then last 2 weeks raise till middle of bulb is aligned with top cola to harden off...dont forget!

-mini dds lol

H

highstandards

I had a question regarding PPM's when reading your nutrient schedule. You said week 1 x amount of ppm with Advance Nutrient, H&G, Rootzone, etc. Now how do I know how to convert each nutrient into PPM's? What is the proportion that I should keep to maintain x ppm in regards to AN, HG, rootzone. Maybe I am missing something here. Or does he mean to add x ppm of each supplement? If it is total ppm, then how do we determine the ratio? Unless H&G, rootzone does not add any ppm to the solution. Sorry I'm a newbie :).

Hey, whats up doubleds! In the process of setting up my room right now, and im goign to follow your instructions exactly. I was just wondering if you could elaborate on this question? I was wondering the same thing.

THANK YOU!

Y

YoungDro

how much do you guys spend on nutes per cycle?

I guestimate that i will be using appx: $1,700 in nutrients for a 10 light grow

---Advanced Nutes---
(10L) Sensi A&B Bloom $150 (first 4 weeks)
(10L) Connessuier A&B $390 (last 4 weeks)
(4L) Bud Ignitor $205--smiths house 44 pounds 10 plant
(10L) Big Bud $270
(4L) Overdrive $105

---H&G---
2X (8oz) Roots Excellurator $60=$120
(5L) Algen Extract $100
(5L) Multi-Zen $150

---Veg---AN---
(4L) Sensi A&B Grow $70
(1L) VooDoo Juice $90
(1L) B52 $40 (Foilar for veg 1/week)

Stim Root 5000 $15-Cuttings
Superthrive $30 -Cuttings & Veg

This is what I got by using advanced nutrients calculator to get an idea, dont forget to make sure that you got the full 9 weeks checked, and 100-150 gallon res size for 10 plants. then add more nutrients because doubleds nute schedule uses more nutes than what the AN calculator reccomends.
If I need more, ill get more but this should be most of what ill use for 1-9 WEEK flower cycle

Y

YoungDro

Hey, whats up doubleds! In the process of setting up my room right now, and im goign to follow your instructions exactly. I was just wondering if you could elaborate on this question? I was wondering the same thing.

THANK YOU!

most definately follow the instructions per each nute regime-Example: 1TBS per gallon, until you reach your desired ppms. 1400 ppms means total ppms of all nutes combined

G

ghostfacegrower

yo doubled's, are you going to make another run of those 13 dawgz ?

F

fogiebeanz

OK I am doing my homework for a build.
I have bought all the nutes listed in DD's feed.
And like the guys above I cant figure out the mix ratio.
For example Weak 1 of flower. In a 160 gallon rez 1000 ppm desired.
Advanced A&B bloom how much would you add
Bud blood ?
H&G multi,algen,Root excell?

I would greatly appreciate any help.
I have been read til my head spins. And cant get a clear grasp of this.

H

headimonster

hey doubleds i reaaaallly dont care for AN - can i supplement it with something like Hum Nutes A&B program?

thanks for the dope info tho regardless :character0029:

T

Tsar21

Why change from sensi to Connessuier?
How much do you think will be lost going with all organic nutes?

G

GBOOST

For those mixing nutes, what I do to get to my desired ppm is mix all the additives first as per the manufacturers recommendations per litre, mix the amount you need for your desired amount of water, then add your a/b till you get to your desired ppm;) After a few mixes you will get to know your required a/b versus sups to get to your ppm pretty easily, and you can continue to maintain your ppm's with a/b. Some maye run their sups when maintaining their ppm, I have never found it to be needed.

Ozzie

mikeross

mikeross

Are those ppm numbers off a meter with a 500 or 700 ec conversion? This question has been asked twice and I am surprised no one gave a solid answer.

Given the high ppm he takes his plants up to I would have to assume his meter is a .07 scale which I will further assume he is using a truncheon since every other meter I have ever used was on a .05 scale until these slick truncheon units came out.

badhalf

badhalf

nutes

Here we go farmers

vegetative 3 weeks

week 1 advanced nutes grow a & b. house and garden algen, roots excelerator, multi zen @ 600 ppm's.

week 2 same as above @ 700 ppm's

week 3 same as above @ 800 ppm's

Flowering 9 weeks

week 1 advanced nutes bloom a & b, h & g algen,roots excelerator and multi zen, advanced nutes bud blood.
1000 ppm

week 2 same as above but cut out the bud blood and add big bud. 1100 ppm

week 3 same as above @ 1200 ppm's

week 4 same as above but drop the roots excelerator and the algen.1300 ppm's

week 5 same as above @ 1400 ppm's

week 6 same as above but replace the big bud for overdrive @ 1400 ppm's.

week 7 same as above but cut the ppm's down to 1200.

week 8 same as above but cut the nutes down to 1000.

week 9 same as above for 3 days. Flush with 300 ppm's for 4 days and harvest.

As everyone knows nutes are very strain specific. This schedule is perfect for g13 and the bubba and purple kush's i grow.

when you add the h & g additives keep a very close eye on your plants. Every nute company has there gimmicks and hg's is iron. There is so much more nute's available to the plant that you get the claw very easily, esp when your 400 ppm's less than you normally run.

Hope this helps guys, any questions dont be shy.

dds
Sup DD I'm new to this my first attempt. Do u think this nute schedule
Will work for sky walker kush & northern lights ?

A

alyeska

G-13 crossed with ak-47

With the same nutriet schedule work with G13 crossed with ak-47? Also I like GH base nutrient with synergy (micro) and then liquid kool bloom and finish with kool bloom, I also use silica and hause n garden root stimulater untill about week 3 of flower. Is there anything you would suggest to change or try out? Thanks man. I don't think I will be able to sleep again tonight because I am so inspired by your DIY high flow dwc! What about adding a little bit of hydrogen peroxide? I heard it is great to kill bad bacteria and adds oxygen but does it kill benificial bacteria as well?

A

alyeska

RO system or a 1 micron filter

Is a 1 micron filter enough to filter all the clorine and bad things in your water or is it best you use a slow very slow reverse osmosis system to clean your water? And does it also get rid of some beneficial things like calcium and other minerals plants might need?

mikeross

mikeross

Are those ppm numbers off a meter with a 500 or 700 ec conversion? This question has been asked twice and I am surprised no one gave a solid answer.

Given the high ppm he takes his plants up to I would have to assume his meter is a .07 scale which I will further assume he is using a truncheon since every other meter I have ever used was on a .05 scale until these slick truncheon units came out.

???????????????????????

S

superswmper2012

Entering 5th week of 9, need answer quick please DD as to use shooting powder or no?

I have been using House & Garden A/B soil, and all additives they sell in canada for H&G.
Week 1 flower - H&G soil a/b, multi, roots, superthrive (drop a gal), drip clean (feed everyday no toxic buildup), GH HUMIC & AN CARBOLOAD, Bud Blood

week 2&3 same as week 1 switching bud blood for big bud

week 4 same also but no more roots or gh HUMIC (COINCIDENTALLY I FOUND THAT PURE FULVIC IS USED IN THIER SOIL A/B SO I DON'T THINK I SOULD HAVE NEDED MORE RIGHT? for next time.

week 5 - I am just about to enter with only H&G as they have great finishing bud food, but none at begining.. soil A/B, multzen, top booster (only for 3 days in unison with bud xl), bud xl, superthrive (drop a gal), drip clean.

So I guess my main questions are; humic/fulvic, yes/no if H&G has fulvic in thier a/b then no i guess? carboload in first 4 weeks of flower yes/no? superthrive drop a gall i use all through veg & flower, yes/ no? H&G has trace mix, like superthrive but not in U.S.A or canada still

And in week 6 is going to be soil a/b, multizen, roots excelurator, bud xl, shooting powder, drip clean

I think I have some leaves that have clawed, If anything I run exactly what the UK H&G feed chart says, wish is less than can. us. chart says, the shooting powder in uk version says quarter sack of it per 100L week6 then half sack per 100l week7, and a full pack per 100L week8. But coincidentally canada and usa version says full pack per 100L week 6, and 2 packs a 100L week 7 and 8 which is retarded, thier food amounts do not match up for ppm's at all, but H&G uk site has feed chart that works with proper ppm's ec almost 100%. I wanna know hacve you used shooting powder, my plants seemed to me 100% but some leaf claw may be apparent, how to help prevent this, this being said I still think my plants are 98-99% healthy, is it safe to use shooting powder still, very strong they warn, only use when 100%. Why is it that it might claw, too little or too much a/b mix, or just the plant uses it too well? I mix my 10gallon res. each day, water by had 35 plants in 3 gallons 10X10 room 3 level stadium on all 4 sides, minus space for me to enter, 2 X 1000w hps vertical hung properly spaced from each end wall foot from ceiling with 1 digital 600 mh a foot lower than hps's and centered betweeen them also vertical. I will get pics soon of room, don't work taking pics with lights on, do i have to use regular lights for picture taking. Um yeah so i typed a buncha shit and prolly you wont read it but if you do any help is appreciated, my first run with H&G shooting and bud xl and top booster, last run I used thier a/b and additives but not the flowering additives for that last time i used bud blood, big bud but kool bloom in the end, this ime its top booster, bux xl and shooting which sounds too me like alot more than Kool bloom, mabye too much if i used enhancers from begining for flowering, but I wanted to try for to see if will yield greater and taste better, shooting poder is supposed to start a new layer of flower developing ontop of bud that is there already, top booster and bud xl is supposed to stop your plany from anymore upwards growth in the 3 days you only use it and directs further growth 100% to bud sites as top booster also signals last phase for plant to finish flowers, fakes a drought within the plants or somthing, the shooting power starts new flower development. Sounds excitinfg to me. If anyone read this Cheers, I am shitty at txt msging too, haha

Top Bottom