Doubleds nutrient schedule

• Thread starter doubleds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Hey Bossman, I've ready DD's nute schedule, and I also read a recent post of his, where he stated that he's using H & G bloom & grow nutes now. Can you verify?

I believe he is testing a few different things.
But I am kinda stalkerish I search his post daily.
I believe he is still using AN A&B. Plus 3 H&G products root excell,algen and multizym.

B

brookstown

DD I read somewhere that with the hydro fungicide your supposed to turn off air stones while using it. Do you just run it anyway?

I'll try to put the link up.

spanky

spanky

ph hg or advanced

Which ph adjustment is used the hg or advanced?thanks

C

Coxie

Here we go farmers

vegetative 3 weeks

week 1 advanced nutes grow a & b. house and garden algen, roots excelerator, multi zen @ 600 ppm's.

week 2 same as above @ 700 ppm's

week 3 same as above @ 800 ppm's

Flowering 9 weeks

week 1 advanced nutes bloom a & b, h & g algen,roots excelerator and multi zen, advanced nutes bud blood.
1000 ppm

week 2 same as above but cut out the bud blood and add big bud. 1100 ppm

week 3 same as above @ 1200 ppm's

week 4 same as above but drop the roots excelerator and the algen.1300 ppm's

week 5 same as above @ 1400 ppm's

week 6 same as above but replace the big bud for overdrive @ 1400 ppm's.

week 7 same as above but cut the ppm's down to 1200.

week 8 same as above but cut the nutes down to 1000.

week 9 same as above for 3 days. Flush with 300 ppm's for 4 days and harvest.

As everyone knows nutes are very strain specific. This schedule is perfect for g13 and the bubba and purple kush's i grow.

when you add the h & g additives keep a very close eye on your plants. Every nute company has there gimmicks and hg's is iron. There is so much more nute's available to the plant that you get the claw very easily, esp when your 400 ppm's less than you normally run.

Hope this helps guys, any questions dont be shy.

dds

Hello doubled! I hope you are well! I cannot tell you how excited and relieved I was to find your new posts a few days ago. The amount of first-rate knowledge contained in this site is truly amazing and I believe unprecedented! I've been a soil/soiless/organics guy for some time but am a first-time user with the MPB system. After researching this site for more than a month, I became fully convinced that the true potential of this system was enormous and was worth giving a serious try. Thanks to you and all the other regular contributors for the great analysis and answers so far!!! As a beginner, I certainly have a few more (or maybe a lot of!) questions as time marches on...
As per your instructions I transplanted my seedlings into full 6"" blocks about 2 weeks ago. Since then they have grown quite well on the ebb and flow and actually transitioned into true-veg quicker than I thought - about 5 days ago. The problem that came up today, unexpectedly, was that the roots have grown so rapidly (I think) that they have already busted out the bottom of the cubes, and even the sides in some places (this was discovered upon removing the outer plastic wrapping - wasn't sure if I should keep it on but I wanted more O2). These roots even have the tiny hair-like feeder structure going on. Anyways, I'm still in the middle of this huge construction project and this time was planning on going straight into the MPB room at 50% watts in 9-10 days, after the first 2 weeks of veg. Not knowing quite what to do but not at all comfortable with roots getting constricted at the bottom of the ebb and flow, I decided to layer the bottom 2'' of the 2 small tables with hydroton, set the blocks on level, and fill the rest of the verticle space with ht almost up to the top of the cubes. The table was then flooded up to about 2/3 of the block and allowed to soak for 8-10 min. The table actually floods and drains fine this way, and I feel like the roots are stoked right now, but should I worry about gently pulling them out of the hydroton to transplant into the 3 galls in 9-10 days??? And finally, how often would you irrigate at this point? Thanks to everyone I have a good transitional veg plan for the future but have no time or cash to do it now!
doubled - thanks again!!! Your commitment to the relentless pursuit of ever-higher knowledge is both uplifting and inspirational....

M

mcattak

Just make sure the roots are healthy..Don't worry about breaking a few roots or the roots coming out the bottom or sides of the rockwool cube..I leave the wrapper on until they go into the mesh pots it keeps the algae away...I would transfer the cubes to the mesh pots before introducing them to the big buckets though

M

mcattak

Sry..Didn't read your whole post.....Have used rockwool for a long time..I use 3"x3" cubes and flood them once a day, but since you are worried about the roots crawling along the tray 2 or 3 times a day is probably adequate with your 6"x6"...Get those things to the 24/7 drippers asap...

C

Coxie

Sry..Didn't read your whole post.....Have used rockwool for a long time..I use 3"x3" cubes and flood them once a day, but since you are worried about the roots crawling along the tray 2 or 3 times a day is probably adequate with your 6"x6"...Get those things to the 24/7 drippers asap...

Thanks Mcattak.

I don't recall if DD's is using 10" net pots. Do you know if he does? Somehow, I was under the impression that he puts the 10" cubes right into the buckets. Any clarification you can give would be appreciated.

C

Coxie

mcattak

Thank you so much for the prompt answer! Being primarily a soil guy, I have only ever used rockwool for clones or sprouting seedlings. Feel much less stressed now! Many thanks!!!

M

mcattak

he does use the 10" netpots filled wth hydroton and I have recently asked him to come and start a thread regarding his use of the 6" rockwool cubes...

I use 3"x3" rockwool cubes and transfer them to the netpots and drip 24/7

Before doing that with the 6"x6" I would wait to see if he chimes in...

mc

M

MedicalINFO

I veg my girls in 1 gallon pots full of hydroton on a table recirculationg nutes, top dripping on a cycle timer. About a week before they go in to the system I transplant them in to the 10" netpots. By the time they are ready to go in to the room (5-7 days later) there roots have just started to fill out the 10" pot and within one day of being on the MPB's the roots are 2" out of the net pot and ready to rock!

thats what works for me... Good luck!

S

Sfed77

Justin

Hey is this Justin? I have been trying to get a hold of you. This is Shaun we met in collin county. I hope you are doing ok I saw your username on myspace and just trying to get in touch bro

M

MediMary

hey guys, does Doubleds use the .5 or .7 ppm conversion .. thanks..

Y

YoungDro

Hey is this Justin? I have been trying to get a hold of you. This is Shaun we met in collin county. I hope you are doing ok I saw your username on myspace and just trying to get in touch bro

Yo whatsup bro, i know i talked 2 you already, something told me to look here thats pretty funny bro

G

Gro

just finishing a run with h&g.i'm gonna score some AN and try this out.thanks DD.

Top Bottom