Dr. Clone Clones

• Thread starter Redskywalker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
In the summer I ordered some clones from drclone.biz and this is my 1st crop with them so I thought I would post up the grow so we could all see how good these strains are. I ordered 4 different kinds, they are Rene, Green Crack, Purple Kush and Mental Floss. I've already got some feed back that the MF isn't the greatest but we will see in a couple months.:party0044:
And now I will try to put up some photos

G

Green Supreme

Mental Floss rocks and it makes some of the finest hash I have puffed. I believe someone has mislead you. Peace GS

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

never heard of drclone but that's because I'm in the US and they don't ship here i guess. looks like they are shut down or at least "taking a break" according to their website.

I'll be back to check the pics out later when you post them. also you should post up your setup configuration if you are really going to do a full diary so we know exactly what ya working with!

G

Green Supreme

I can vouch for the Sweet Skunk , Rene and Mental Floss from there being real. Peace GS

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
Awesome news thanx bro! I had mentioned MF in another thread and a member said it sucked plain ans simple. Yeah they do shut down every once in awhile. I forgot to mention that I filled out the crop with 8 Strawberry f2 plants I got from THCBay last year that funny enough smell like bad breath hahaha not very strawberryish at all. I figure its the Chemdog D genetics shinning through which I don't mind.

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
DSCN0575.JPG

RENE
DSCN0576.JPG

GREEN CRACK
DSCN0577.JPG

PURPLE KUSH
DSCN0578.JPG

MENTAL FLOSS
DSCN0579.JPG

G

Green Supreme

My source for the MF was the source, perhaps they had bad luck with beans. You on the other hand have Chimera's pick. Have fun. Peace GS

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
I have 49 plants under 1000W MH Hortilux Blue. I know alot of guys swear by HPS but I love the resin production ya get outta MH lights. And my herb is for me so I'm not to worried about amounts. I have 10 plants each of Rene, GC, PK and MF then I have 8 SDf2 and 1 Super Star Dawg just ta fill out the rows.

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah I thought the same ting bro. Thats why I wasn't to worried I knew mine was from his mother room.

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
For veggin I use worm castings, Piranha Powder, Voodoo Juice, Growzyme, and Seaplex, Calplex, Liquid Karma when needed.
For flowering I use PureBlend bloom for soil, Sweet, Floralicious, Liq. K, and tiny amounts of Sucanat which the micro beasties love. Plus small amounts of Liq. K & Growzyme.
During flower I feed them every week with PB Bloom and everyting else every 2 other week.

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
Ok just put them in the flower room under a 1000W MH. They were in a dark and cold hallwaymfor a few hours waitn for the lights to come on so they're a little unhappy.
DSCN0641.JPG

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
I must say that these strains vegged so slow. I vegged them for 2 weeks and they didn't get nearly as big as my other strains in that amount of time. but they still look great and I have High hopes lol

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm so stoked to try the Green Crack and Purple Kush bigtime!!! I've never had the pleasure of trying GC and the only PK i've had has been over priced commercially grown stuff. But still it wasn't THAT bad still. So I can't wait to see what I can do with these girls organicly lol. And with extra special care given during harvest and cure.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Green crack from them might not be the real cut, do you have a shot of it? the PK is the real deal though. Or I should say which shot is the GC?

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
I've been told by a few members it's the real deal. Reeferman infact confirmed that it was the Mission Cut. Which is sposed to be killa

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh sorry I labelled them in the gallery but not here lol. I believe the 1st shot is GC. I have 2 GC and 3 PK that I have in another crop that are a month in I'll take a few shots of them tonight and post them up.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

ok cool, when a friend got his he got the wrong cut, must have been a mix up, i think they sent him 2 pks. Good luck on the grow and going stellar so far, both pk and gc like to be bushy by the way, really bumps up the yields.

Top Bottom