Dr. Clone Clones

• Thread starter Redskywalker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
Thats great news bro thanx 4 da info too. I was under the impression that PK wasn't a yielder at all. But worth it anyway. I hadn't known any yield info on the GC and Rene isn't that big either. The Mental Floss is huge though< they sent me 2 MF and both survived so I put one in my flower room, the nugs are way bigger than anything else and its smells great.

S

SkunkyBuds

Hope they all turn out well for you!

Especially the GreenCrack she is a great producer!

SkunkyBuds

G

grinkeeper

funny thimg is I have some clones from drclone as well before the shut down.. GC and PK.. thesea re top notch gentics.. I was worried at first but I know a few people that really put them to the test and compared them to many other strains and these are true elite cuts all the way.. well for that price they need to be...I will be watching this thread.. cant wait fro updates

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanx for joining in guys! Like I said I put a few plants in an earlier crop so I have a few pics I took lastnight.
Purple Kush
DSCN06851.JPG
DSCN06841.JPG
DSCN0683.JPG
DSCN06801.JPG

Mental Floss
DSCN0675.JPG
DSCN0677.JPG
DSCN06761.JPG

G

Green Supreme

Dr.Clone's GC is not the Cecil Cush. It is a Reef cross of Zed Hashplant and PK. Peace GS

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
Dr.Clone's GC is not the Cecil Cush. It is a Reef cross of Zed Hashplant and PK. Peace GS

Thanx for da info bro I had been told earlier when deciding weather or not to purchase from Dr Clone by Reef that it was the better cut, Mission cut so thats what helped me choose the GC. Sweeet so stoked ta try these girls out!!!:banana1sv6:

G

Green Supreme

So Green Crack is Cecil Cush, which Cecil tells me is a Skunk/Afghani cross. This is one is the legend. Reefs is Zed Hashplant x Purple Kush. Taking into consideration that the local PK may be just a bag seed representation, your guess is as good as any lol. Peace GS

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
well to be honest it smells more like what I would imagine a skunk/afgahani would lol. Time will tell

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
Rene nug

here are a few pics of sum Rene. I had put one plant in an earlier crop. This shyt is frosty yo!
RSCN0762.JPG
RSCN0761.JPG
RSCN0760.JPG
RSCN0759.JPG
DSCN0758.JPG

G

Green Supreme

I like to take 1/2 the plant at 8 weeks and 1/2 at 9. Hard to beat the taste of the 8 weeker, but I love the buzz at 9 too, just not as tasty. Peace GS

P

Perfecto

nice...maybe i should pull the trigger on some of these when they back up.(insert thinking gif)

has he or she ever had Bullrider in stock?

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
I like to take 1/2 the plant at 8 weeks and 1/2 at 9. Hard to beat the taste of the 8 weeker, but I love the buzz at 9 too, just not as tasty. Peace GS

it's funny you say that because I took these buds at 8 weeks off a plant that I am taking the rest down now which is 9 weeks lol

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
nice...maybe i should pull the trigger on some of these when they back up.(insert thinking gif)

has he or she ever had Bullrider in stock?

Well it is a well known strain out in BC but I've never seen it on dr clone

G

Green Supreme

No the Afghani Bullrider has been highly hoarded by Jeftek. I think he is afraid someone will do a better job than him lol. They are weird, tell the world we have the best med strain, then keep it from everyone. Peace GS

ps. Dr.Clone is shut down at present

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
No the Afghani Bullrider has been highly hoarded by Jeftek. I think he is afraid someone will do a better job than him lol. They are weird, tell the world we have the best med strain, then keep it from everyone. Peace GS

ps. Dr.Clone is shut down at present

Yeah I know they are shut down they do that once in awhile And as far as I know Jeff has spread it around I've had it at the Toronto Cup and it wasn't grown by him. I even met him and his wife (bless her soul) they were very nice people.

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
Ok a few more shots of that Rene plant then some shots of the actual crop lol
RSCN0767.JPG
RSCN0766.JPG
DSCN0763.JPG

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
Group Shot
DSCN07681.JPG

Green Crack
DSCN0769.JPG

Purple Kush
DSCN0771.JPG

Rene
DSCN07721.JPG

Mental Floss
DSCN0773.JPG

Schmidy aka Strawberry Dawg f2
DSCN07741.JPG

G

Green Supreme

I have puffed the ABR from them{Jeff and his lady} many times and can tell you that perhaps 1 or 2 may have the sweet 16 cut{This is not what I consider spread around}. They have passed on ABR cuts from the other beans though, not the same though. Peace GS

Top Bottom