Dr. Clone Clones

• Thread starter Redskywalker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
Thats a bummer but I guess wen ya make a strain it's yours to hord if ya want to. Lots of people do it lo. Not me personally though I'm like you GS, spread the meds!!!

P

Perfecto

I have puffed the ABR from them{Jeff and his lady} many times and can tell you that perhaps 1 or 2 may have the sweet 16 cut{This is not what I consider spread around}. They have passed on ABR cuts from the other beans though, not the same though. Peace GS

I had a chance to try some form CALM @500 an oz and really liked it.

MR(rip) said this strain helped her so much, yet its still on lock :thinking

lets get back on topic..

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
Just a few shots to show how they're come'n along. The lights are on so the colour is a bit off. They are actually a beautiful rich green colour.:banana1sv6:
RSCN0803.JPG
RSCN0804.JPG
RSCN0802.JPG

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
WellI have been try'n for a few days to put new photos up but they just keep disappearing on me grrrrrrr. I'll upload them then the screen says wait to process or watevr then instead of going to my new pics it goes to my old ones with the new ones not there lol. I'll keep try'n though. Figures since this crop is looking amazing. Atleast I have the pics, just gotta get em up here.

P

primeform

what happened with this grow? does anyone else have experience with Dr Clones? Where can you get the Cecil Cush at these days?

Latest posts

Top Bottom