• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
~~update~~

okay farmers....finally got everything back up and working so the grow continues! didnt miss too much, i vegged them for a bit and just switched them into budding a week ago. my pheno #1 switched over so damn fast is just silly, she already has frost all over her. pheno #2 switched pretty fast as well, im gonna guess this is the intermediate pheno or 50/50. my pheno #3 is short and stout, shes taking a little longer to start to pre flower but is super killer looking. she might be ghost dom.

first up is pics of pheno #1. this is what im gonna think is the chemo dom so far. i may be wrong though. she likes nutes but in smaller amounts. her Ph is best at 5.8 or right under 6. i had her to 6.3 and she wasnt taking nutes as well. her stretch was not too bad at all, id say only about 20% at most. super fast switch and pre flower formation. looking to be quite a frost beast at just day 6 of bloom. here are a few pics:mmm

DSCN0661
DSCN0662
DSCN0663
DSCN0664
DSCN0666
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
okay....here is pheno #2. im guessing shes is a 50/50 pheno. shes likes about the same nutes as pheno #1. a little more stretch on this one but still only about 25~30% tops. not quite as bushy as pheno#1 but leafs seem to be a tad larger. switch over to bloom on her was decently fast as well. she was at a Ph of 6.4 but i just brought her down to 5.9 so i hope to get her a tad more dialed in like the other 2 i got going. here are some pics at day 6 of bloom

DSCN0668
DSCN0670
DSCN0671
DSCN0672
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
....and last but not least is my pheno#3. im guessing that she is ghost dom only because she kind of looks similar to my ghost cut as far as leaf pattern and plant structure. again im just guessing on the phenos. this one stays short. there was pretty much no stretch so far really, maybe 10% tops. shes much darker green than the other 2 phenos. shes taking a tad longer to change over to bloom and pre flower. it seems i can give her a little more nutes without any problems and she likes a Ph so far of 6 flat. Note that all the PPMs for all 3 phenos at current stage (first week of bloom) are at 300~350. i will balance them out by pheno in a few weeks once i figure out if they like to be fed different bloom nutes. here are some shots of her....

DSCN0673
DSCN0675
DSCN0676
D

Dr Gruber

okay farmers....finally got everything back up and working so the grow continues! didnt miss too much, i vegged them for a bit and just switched them into budding a week ago. my pheno #1 switched over so damn fast is just silly, she already has frost all over her. pheno #2 switched pretty fast as well, im gonna guess this is the intermediate pheno or 50/50. my pheno #3 is short and stout, shes taking a little longer to start to pre flower but is super killer looking. she might be ghost dom.

first up is pics of pheno #1. this is what im gonna think is the chemo dom so far. i may be wrong though. she likes nutes but in smaller amounts. her Ph is best at 5.8 or right under 6. i had her to 6.3 and she wasnt taking nutes as well. her stretch was not too bad at all, id say only about 20% at most. super fast switch and pre flower formation. looking to be quite a frost beast at just day 6 of bloom. here are a few pics:mmm

6 days? Wow!

thats faster then anything Ive ever seen...looking good!

Illmind

Illmind

Good to see you back bro. Yeah that last one looks really nice defintely has the OG structure. Hopefully the chemo adds some serious body buzz to OGs heady high. Thanks for the update these are gonna be sicc.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
biggest pre flowers this early iv ever had on any strain yet. my pheno #1 looks like its gonna fill in at the top to be one massive nugget. pretty pumped for this grow to get further along in cycle. thanks for stoppin in Dr Gruber, hope all your greenthumb grows are coming along. ~SMF~

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Good to see you back bro. Yeah that last one looks really nice defintely has the OG structure. Hopefully the chemo adds some serious body buzz to OGs heady high. Thanks for the update these are gonna be sicc.

whats up buddy! yeah #3 looks to be something fierce and i hope your right. it would be killer to get a super strong ghost. the ghost is killer already but if it had an even stronger indica influence it would just be insane

D

Dr Gruber

biggest pre flowers this early iv ever had on any strain yet. my pheno #1 looks like its gonna fill in at the top to be one massive nugget. pretty pumped for this grow to get further along in cycle. thanks for stoppin in Dr Gruber, hope all your greenthumb grows are coming along. ~SMF~

My grow is coming along nicely thank you very much.
Im going to pop 1 oh zone I got in a trade soon and I will have to check back in with you and see if you can help identify which pheno I got compared to yours.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
I'm diggin' the shots SMF! Looks like these girls hit the ground running... :rock

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm diggin' the shots SMF! Looks like these girls hit the ground running... :rock

thanks shady! getting back into the online gig again after the nice little break i just had. it was like a mini vacation i didnt ask for hahaha. these are gonna be great in a few weeks when they start to chunk up i can tell already. hope everything is going awesome over in the shady garden. get at me soon when you get some open space player :) ~SMF~

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
~~~update~~

here is my week update. let start in order here. first up is pheno #1. this one is smelling pretty wild and has MAD thc on it already. looks like its going to have a main cola and nice side nugs that form. shes a little more on the light feed side of things now so im going to cut her down on feed but im going in increase her N with some calmag. a slight yellowing is starting so its looking to me like a lack of N. ill boost that up and see how it works out for her. non the less, shes looking killer so far...:stonedsmilie:

DSCN0762
DSCN0764
DSCN0765
DSCN0767
DSCN0768
DSCN0769
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
~~update~~

okay here is the real update :)

lets get right into it shall we....

Plant #1

this plant is a little more nute sensitive. i just gave her a flush yesterday and i just fed her some calmag and liquid karma to help get that green really to pop out and darken up a bit. shes super frosty and looks like shes gonna have one massive cola and a bunch of fatty side nugs:joint:

this one im thinking to be more chemo, im not really picking up on too much smell of ghost nor does she look too much ghost og. smell is a great woody/hashy smell with a little something else added in there. that is so far anyways

DSCN0869
DSCN0870
DSCN0871
DSCN0873
DSCN0874
DSCN0875
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Plant #2

all these pics from this update are from 10 days into bloom.
here is my plant #2. shes def ghost dom. im seeing a lot of the same ghost structure in her and she just really reminds me of my ghost og. this lady can handle more nutes than my #1 can for sure, she likes her nutes.:smoke

DSCN0876
DSCN0877
DSCN0878
DSCN0880
DSCN0883
DSCN0879
DSCN0884
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
plant #3

here is my plant #3. this one looks to be more chemo than ghost. shes a frosty lady as well. smell is a mix of #1 and #2 plants....def something special here. again this one is only 10 days into bloom.:joint:

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Man that looks nice...I can almost smell it from here.

thanks buddy. these are coming along pretty well for how early in cycle they are. i went and checked them out today and the calmag i was feeding a few helped revive them and make them look much healthier, well that and the liquid karma. shows really going to start soon!~SMF~

B

biggun4me

Wow nice bro. I am growing some OG Ghost right now along with a couple of Bubba under 2 1000k lights... You can check it out if you wish, advice from you would be greatly appreciated... Peace

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow nice bro. I am growing some OG Ghost right now along with a couple of Bubba under 2 1000k lights... You can check it out if you wish, advice from you would be greatly appreciated... Peace

thanks buddy! yeah i checked you out and subscribed so im in for with ride with you. the docs gear rocks man. i love everything iv ran of his so far! ~SMF~

Top Bottom