Good luck pheno hunting!:character0110:

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Man those look sweet bro!
They're really impressive already!
Good luck pheno hunting!:character0110:

thanks man. these seems to be coming along nicely. just one had an over feed but its under control now...

F

fletchman

Looks great, I really want some of the Dr's gear. When Im done weeding thru the strains im running now, he is at the top of the list.

Im tuned in, keep up the good work.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
phant #1 ~~UPDATE

this one is on day 24 of bloom. shes getting a nice frost level to her and iv def leaning hard on the chemo side of tings. getting her more balanced and dialed in after her rough start on over feeding the wrong nutes. shes from seeds so its a guess and check game sometimes. not too much ghost og in this plany at all. enjoy

DSCN1074
DSCN1068
DSCN1072
DSCN1073
DSCN1071
DSCN1076
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Plant #2

this one is def leaning hard on the Ghost OG side of things if not all ghost. only thing i see different from the pure ghost in her is an added amount of resin. really have my eye on this one as if shes better she might replace my pure ghost og. that would be sayin something if she does. classic OG structure amd feeds very similar to ghost

DSCN1063
DSCN1059
DSCN1064
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Plant #3

this one is looking to be a 50/50. shes getting a structure kind of like the chemo yet has her share of ghost properties. shes got a real nice balanced smell and is pretty frosty at week 3 for sure

DSCN1052
DSCN1054
DSCN1057
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Nice work bro! Hmmm, Pheno #2 looks pretty sweet leaning towards the kush side, but the other two phenos are looking good too. Ahhh, I love Kush and Chem's... :mmm Can you tell me more about the Chemo strain used in this cross?

Can't wait to see how they all turn out... Keep pimpin' them bitches buddy... :pimp:

P.S. I think I just realized why you seem to be a week ahead of me in the bud development department...
i also dont count days until the stretch is over since i feel its not until that point does the plant really get into "bloom".
So I'm just trying to understand what you mean here... Most strains stretch during the first 3 weeks or so of bloom. I count Day 1 of bloom when I flip the lights to 12/12. Are you counting Day 1 after the the first week when the first preflowers show? :wondering

marski420

marski420

Damn SMF I have always been very curious about the Docs seeds and all it takes is one of your grows to know he has some bomb chronic hiding in those seeds.. I was wondering what the oh zone was genetics wise and now I do, thanks bro

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice work bro! Hmmm, Pheno #2 looks pretty sweet leaning towards the kush side, but the other two phenos are looking good too. Ahhh, I love Kush and Chem's... :mmm Can you tell me more about the Chemo strain used in this cross?

Can't wait to see how they all turn out... Keep pimpin' them bitches buddy... :pimp:

P.S. I think I just realized why you seem to be a week ahead of me in the bud development department...
So I'm just trying to understand what you mean here... Most strains stretch during the first 3 weeks or so of bloom. I count Day 1 of bloom when I flip the lights to 12/12. Are you counting Day 1 after the the first week when the first preflowers show? :wondering

yeah i start to count days when the plants start to make pre flowers. first sighting of pre flower is when day 1 starts. iv found my plants dont really ever stretch more than 2 weeks. maybe a few days into the pre flower stage but one a solid pre flower is established the vertical growth ends for me...and day one is called:joint:

Damn SMF I have always been very curious about the Docs seeds and all it takes is one of your grows to know he has some bomb chronic hiding in those seeds.. I was wondering what the oh zone was genetics wise and now I do, thanks bro

hey man thank you for stoppin in. the doc has KILLER gear. never a bad grow when you rockin his genetics thats for sure. close as the clone as you can get iv found with every strain iv tried.~SMF~

B

biggun4me

Those are looking better than mine... Mine are Dr. Green thumb seeds also.. These are 2nd cut from seeds I popped... Peace

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Those are looking better than mine... Mine are Dr. Green thumb seeds also.. These are 2nd cut from seeds I popped... Peace

yours are looking great man! now i gotta compete with you :)

biggun4me
yours look good,especially for how short a time you have been growing
i see og candleabra pheno there ...extreme stuff

i agree! hes going a pretty stellar job for sure

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
plant #3

here is plant #3 at around 33 days. been starving them a bit a flushing them to power feed for weeks 6-8. these babbies are about to get LARGE!:)

DSCN1178
DSCN1181
DSCN1182
DSCN1183
DSCN1185
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
plant #1

here is plany #1. same situation as plant 3, starved her for a week and flushed her out getting ready for all the PK boost in 6-8. didnt want to totally fry these on a test run so playin it safe

DSCN1153
DSCN1159
DSCN1155
DSCN1154
D

dogsnob

very bloody nice smf the doc rocks ive grown his kasmir hashplant i could put up a pic of it if you like mate dont want to change your thread plus ive grown out his og kush plus bubba kush as well all top notch gear

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
plant #2

plant #2 is ghost og on roids...shes a beast and has a layer of crystal . shes amazing and may even replace my pure ghost og...maybe...:)

DSCN1137
DSCN1163
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
very bloody nice smf the doc rocks ive grown his kasmir hashplant i could put up a pic of it if you like mate dont want to change your thread plus ive grown out his og kush plus bubba kush as well all top notch gear

post it if ya got it man

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
dry nuggie

here is the pheno i call ghost on roids....it was plant#2. shes ghost by appearance, chemo by crystal count and a combo of both in flavor. the buzz on this stuff is devastatingly strong and you can def over use if your not a regular indica smoker. people pass the hell out after eating everytime. VERY powerful stuff. great work on this cross doc and thanks for the test grow my buddy!

DSCN1383
DSCN1384
Illmind

Illmind

Not bad ahki. Gotta love the killa that makes you rape the fridge and then catch ZzzZzZzs. If it's truely killer you'll wake up 4 hours later still in a haze of stonedness and trippyness that's the true test.

Cannastyle

Cannastyle

Damn Skunk....that looks like some fire for sure.

How was the yield?

Top Bottom