Supporter
Congrats on the test grow and harvest SMF! :harvest:

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Good update any plant photo's?

You are quite a thorough guy

chemo clone and the chemo og are the only plants that i have ever had a "white out"

i guess it is the full on indica

i will say my all time fave is high end mex sativa from the olde days [60-70's]

hey north.....def agree. though i did get a white out effect on my white master kush by ogr (the white dom pheno). the #2 which is my keeper is a crazy balance of the two strain chemo and ghost og. couldnt have asked for a better pheno. never had any mexi sativa from the old days but this chemo has an old skool funk to her for sure!

Not bad ahki. Gotta love the killa that makes you rape the fridge and then catch ZzzZzZzs. If it's truely killer you'll wake up 4 hours later still in a haze of stonedness and trippyness that's the true test.

sup ill! tried this bad bitch for the first time last night. black right out and i always smoke indicas. this has to be one of the strongest smokes iv had to date. i woke up this morning with a weed hangover like i havnt had since high school lol.

Damn Skunk....that looks like some fire for sure.

How was the yield?

thanks canna! the yield was pretty decent for how the meds are. ran in a 2 gal FF oceanforest soil. did feed too heavy since iv never ran her, she would have taken more then she did....50 grams.

shit look fire my dude!

right on, thank you winta :)

Congrats on the test grow and harvest SMF! :harvest:

Shaaaaady! you lil fucker :) appreciate it bud! too bad your not just down the way or we could puff some! oooh snap your on detox :(:damnhippie:

D

Dr Gruber

i will say my all time fave is high end mex sativa from the olde days [60-70's]

I know what you mean about the old sativas. I wasnt old enough to be smoking in the 60's but i was in the 70's and to this day, the taste of a high end old timey Sativa wins hands down.

here is the pheno i call ghost on roids....it was plant#2. shes ghost by appearance, chemo by crystal count and a combo of both in flavor. the buzz on this stuff is devastatingly strong and you can def over use if your not a regular indica smoker. people pass the hell out after eating everytime. VERY powerful stuff. great work on this cross doc and thanks for the test grow my buddy!

Skunk,
Thats looks great...thanks for the attention to detail buddy, its a big help.

B

biggun4me

Wow smf them buds look awesome... And speaking of old faves do you remember Kalitis? Like in the Eagles song "Hotel California"? "The warm smell of kalitis rising up threw the air" It was going around so cal in the late 70's... I remember it fondly... Peace

Top Bottom