Dr Greenthumbs Sour Diesel Grow Journal & Smoke report

• Thread starter Dr Gruber
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dr Gruber

Have any of you tried Dr Green Thumb's Chemdog D? I'm torn between that and his Sour D. Need to decide very soon. At 2 bills a pop cant see buying both.

Here is a link to a friends grow at a different site...I dont think he finished it yet but he does have a preliminary report.

http://www.invalid.com/grow-journals/327634-dr-greenthumbs-Chemdog-4-cut.html

D

Dr Gruber

Day 36

Okay its day 36 of flower and the smell is really starting to open up. When I enter the room or brush up against the plants, I smell skunk. When I touch the buds and smell my hands, I smell spearmint. Only being about half way through I think these are just begining to stink and I'm going to have to beef up my ordor control.

This is plant #1, the least damaged of the lot. The bud devolopment looks pretty good only being 5 weeks in, with 5 to 7 weeks to go.

This is one of the topped plants and Ive taken pics to show the two dom colas.

IMG 0434
IMG 0436
IMG 0437
IMG 0438
IMG 0440
IMG 0441
D

Dr Gruber

plant # 2 day 36

Plant # 2-
This one is much more damaged then plant #1 but the buds still look okay. This one was also topped but the second main cola didnt catch up in growth as much as the other plant.

IMG 0443
IMG 0444
IMG 0445
IMG 0446
IMG 0448
IMG 0449
IMG 0451
IMG 0453
IMG 0454
D

Dr Gruber

plant # 3- day 36

plant #3, the most damaged. This one was not topped and has the biggest main cola so far.

IMG 0456
IMG 0457
IMG 0458
IMG 0459
IMG 0460
IMG 0461
IMG 0462
IMG 0463
OGONLY

OGONLY

Yes Pura I meant Dr. Green Thumb's Chemdog #4. Thanks for the pic of yours. Looks pretty dank. Were you pleased with the results? Is she a keeper?

Dr. Gruber, your plants are looking good. Thanks for the link to your friends journal. I have seen both of your journals upon my research of Dr. Greenthumb's genetics. Thanks for testing these out for us all to see!

I ended up picking up some Cali Connection Chemdog #4/ OG yesterday. Have them germinating already. I just ordered some Dr. Greenthumb E.C.S.D. this AM. Decided to go with the sour d since I already have a chem cross in the works.

Dr. Gruber I think you did or are doing a D.G.T. Sour D grow am I right? Are you pleased with the results?

D

Dr Gruber

Dr. Gruber, your plants are looking good... Thanks for testing these out for us all to see!

Dr. Gruber I think you did or are doing a D.G.T. Sour D grow am I right? Are you pleased with the results?

Thanks and you're welcome!

By D.G.T. you mean Dr greenthumb?
Doing it his ECSD right now, and its starting to bulk up and smell nice so I think Im going to love the results.

D

Dr Sharpe

Things look like they are doing better! Mellinium looks good too! How about Friday?? Let me know.

JH420

JH420

Well you are about half way through flower and things are lookin promising...I can't wait to see the final results! I want to get these beans pretty badly but I am stickin to my guns no more seed purchases without atleast one grow report...

D

Dr Gruber

Well you are about half way through flower and things are lookin promising...I can't wait to see the final results! I want to get these beans pretty badly but I am stickin to my guns no more seed purchases without atleast one grow report...

I hear ya,
Good idea to wait for a report before buying...a friend of mine that I gifted a SD seed to should be doing a report soon,so you will have 2 reports. I will post it here when he does.

pura

pura

hey Gruber everything is looking good! are you giving her any carbs or sugars? if so, what? i am being gifted some Sour Diesel x G13 from the doc.. cant wait to give those a run, hope to find a killer pheno. keep us updates bro..~Pura

D

Dr Gruber

dr greenthumb will not let you down tuned in

hey Gruber everything is looking good! are you giving her any carbs or sugars? if so, what? i am being gifted some Sour Diesel x G13 from the doc.. cant wait to give those a run, hope to find a killer pheno. keep us updates bro..~Pura

drgruber is doing pretty good with that diesel despite over coming light leaks

ph/nutrient problems ..he had turned around this grow and the diesel is looking ok

sure would like to see a perfect grow of this..it will happen.

Pura your avatar is awesome...diesel x g13 should be one of the largest yielding plants.

Itvsounds a perfect cross...the giant squat all indica g13 and the leaning to

the sativa side and stretchy diesel..you are one fortunate guy.

If you pull off a good unstressed grow of it my guess is eyes will pop on that one.

I used to try all sorts of additives and carbs and all that stuff.

Usually they only lead to problems unless you have big experience.

I quit using em 2 cycles ago and my problems have gone and yield and health has gone up.

The most important thing for me is keeping the ph low enough ,plenty of light

close to the plants, proper temps and humidity,and not OVER doing

everything in nute land.

Thanks Everyone!

I dont use carbs or sugars either...same reasons.

I have a friend who is doing the Sour 13 and he says it may be his all time fave. He says the smell and taste is unbelivable.

I would like to see a perfect grow of this too...1 of the plants I have going is close as far as health goes, if it wasnt for the light leaks it would be perfect. Oh and when I get the clones of this going in flower I hope I have learned enough to be near perfect.

OGONLY

OGONLY

After hearing what Dr. Gruber said about his friends Diesel/ G13 I'm kind of wishing I got those from Dr. G.T. instead of the Sour D. Oh well I'm sure they are both fire in the end.

4 out of the 5 of my Cali Connect Chemdog #4/ OG have sprouted already. Looking forward to getting my sours from the Doc and getting them sprouted.

Interesting observations about the sugars in your nutes. I have been using them without any problems so far. Been wondering if they really do what they are supposed to do. Have a feeling that they are the culprit of my foamy res. second day after res change.

D

Dr Gruber

i have a bunch of nice pctures but they wont upload....maybe tomorrow.;(

D

Dr Gruber

day 46

These pics were taken yesterday....i now have to resize every photo to post it here. I liked the old way better...I have many more photos but it just takes too much time to do it now.

The smell is awesome on these...pure fuel smell stinking the joint up...sweet!

And if I do say so myself, this one is looking very healthy.

IMG 05221
IMG 04871
IMG 04941
IMG 04951
IMG 05041
JH420

JH420

Yeah bro you're goin great...I'll be awaiting you at the finish line, I'm thinkin you be choppin between Christmas & New Years!

Top Bottom