Dragons Flame Genetics 2020 and beyond...

• Thread starter Dragonsflame
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
few celestial dragons photos from my testors as well. Earthy / sour phenos with some rarer dark berry fuel phenos to find. really heavy smoke on both main phenos. Stardawg x dragons stash f2 red male is the cross. big heavy buds. easy going.

Celesital dragon hummingbird
Celesital dragon hummingbird 2
Celesital dragon hummingbird 3

Dr.Green55

Dr.Green55

Please let me know when the orange stash seeds are ready to, thats right up my ally lol. I'd love to grow that one.

Rooke

Rooke

heres some missys stash v2 from our testors as well. Banana fuel terps is the dominant pheno we seeing. Some floral kush / sour floral phenos to find to as well. Mid yield, but sticky to the max. lots of bud sites on a thin leaf elegant frame

View attachment 1016525View attachment 1016526View attachment 1016527View attachment 1016528View attachment 1016529View attachment 1016530View attachment 1016531View attachment 1016532View attachment 1016533View attachment 1016534View attachment 1016535
Amazing pics bro! I’m in lust!

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
orange dreams reversal is officially started....the 3 im reversing have pulled down to the back the property to start flowering, and got their first sts spray. Ill give them 2 weeks headstart and then move em back up to the flower greenhouse and turn the lights off so they all can start flowering and hopefully make a nice crop of seeds.

Orange dreams reversal 1 of 1
Orange dreams reversal 1 of 1 2

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
@Dragonsflame What is the linage of the Interstate Dragon & Banging Ticket?

interstate dragon - i-95 (topdawg) fifty415 cut x dragons stash f2 red male. - still in early testing. So far we are seeing Big yielding gas bombers, mostly green budded. seems the red stash side didnt really come thru on what we are seeing yet. could change as very early in testing this line.

Bangin ticket - if you have the f1s (only given to friends and a few packs at auction) that was the slymer x bangi haze f9.

My f2 bangin ticket - that is what i promoed and passed out fuck prob 2000 packs of. I used 4 females and 1 male in the f2 process.

Females #28, 34, 35, and the"chris" (selected by my boy chris in oregon) The females ranged from the super slymer leaner with the pure lime slushes terp and some colors, to the more hybrid sativa lemon lime incense haze terp, both a green and a purple pheno, and then the chris cut was a outlying pheno, that had a more fresh clean laundry soap citrus terp.

The male used was one im super proud of, and crushed stress testing in all departments. Was a no brainer using him. He had a more blueberry hazey smell, and was a more broad leaf sturdy male then his sisters. I hope to find his matching female, but haven't found her yet. When I make my f3s Ill be hoping to tune the line in both the hybrid lemon lime incense, as well as hoping to find a the blueberry terp in a female as well.

Ive gotten a new computer since i did my ticket male selection, but ill try to find where in the back up the photos of him are. In the mean time, heres some female bangin tickets for your viewing pleasure.

Bangin ticket 1 of 1
Bangin ticket 1 of 1 2
Bangin ticket 1 of 1 3
Mid october 14th 018
Mid october 14th 089
Mid october 14th 095

J.James

J.James

interstate dragon - i-95 (topdawg) fifty415 cut x dragons stash f2 red male. - still in early testing. So far we are seeing Big yielding gas bombers, mostly green budded. seems the red stash side didnt really come thru on what we are seeing yet. could change as very early in testing this line.

Bangin ticket - if you have the f1s (only given to friends and a few packs at auction) that was the slymer x bangi haze f9.

My f2 bangin ticket - that is what i promoed and passed out fuck prob 2000 packs of. I used 4 females and 1 male in the f2 process.

Females #28, 34, 35, and the"chris" (selected by my boy chris in oregon) The females ranged from the super slymer leaner with the pure lime slushes terp and some colors, to the more hybrid sativa lemon lime incense haze terp, both a green and a purple pheno, and then the chris cut was a outlying pheno, that had a more fresh clean laundry soap citrus terp.

The male used was one im super proud of, and crushed stress testing in all departments. Was a no brainer using him. He had a more blueberry hazey smell, and was a more broad leaf sturdy male then his sisters. I hope to find his matching female, but haven't found her yet. When I make my f3s Ill be hoping to tune the line in both the hybrid lemon lime incense, as well as hoping to find a the blueberry terp in a female as well.

Ive gotten a new computer since i did my ticket male selection, but ill try to find where in the back up the photos of him are. In the mean time, heres some female bangin tickets for your viewing pleasure.

Thanks for the quick response, That Bangin Ticket is Top Notch! How are the plants adjusting to the new climate?

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Thanks for the quick response, That Bangin Ticket is Top Notch! How are the plants adjusting to the new climate?

We are finding we have to uppot in half the time, and cant allow them to stay in pots as long as oregon, things grow so much faster here, and the sun...shits no joke. Being closer to the equator the uv is much more intense. Things are flowering faster, and getting more resinous. Much more of a challenge to dry / cure but we are getting the hang of it,

plantnosis

plantnosis

some of my orange stash grown by testors. getting strain sheets together to make a few releases...this will be one of them loud citrus kush / blueberry kush are the phenos coming outta it.

View attachment 1016517View attachment 1016518

View attachment 1016519View attachment 1016520View attachment 1016521View attachment 1016522View attachment 1016523View attachment 1016524

Ohh those look great!! I just got a pack of Orange Stash V1. Hoping to find some winners!

Super excited to grow that and the Blackberry Moonshine BX1.

Looking forward to the Celestial Dragon too!!

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Great to see you sharing all these pics DF. I've known about your genetics and breeding practices for a couple years, a friend of mine has been a huge fan of your gear for a few years, but I've just started to dabble the last year and im loving it too. Huge respect for the way you breed carefully and selectively. Far too many "breeders" do nothing for stress testing and just toss pollen here and there to make money, with no apparent care for the long term stability of the genetics. I feel confident when I crack your seeds that you've put the work in to ensure I get a good stable product, and that goes a long way with me. Props!

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Ohh those look great!! I just got a pack of Orange Stash V1. Hoping to find some winners!

yea all 3 of those should give you some very awesome keepers! and thats also a nice array of different ones. The BMS bx1 is coming out Febreze n gas, or tangerines n gas.

The orange stash is one im super pumped on, v1 is about to make release and its looking like v - lisa will be shortly behind. I havent quite decided how i want to make packs on that one...When I did the stash f2s with multiple parents i put all thru stress testing and once proven, i mixed the seeds of the moms in packs, so each pack of 11-13 seeds had a few from each mother. While it was a success in many ways, part of me thinks the better way would be have each mom separately labeled. then part of me is like well it seems silly to be selling 4 versions of the same cross at the same time, so maybe do them like a double pack, where buying the "orange stash" got you a pack of each version that's passed testing. Depending on time, could be as many as 6 different versions. Although the 5 and 6 versions seem to have been vaulted by my testors so those will be atleast another year i suspect before even being considered for release.

Curious to hear if anyone wants to weigh in on that rant lol. if that even made sense, Im smoking on some nimbus 2000 x lolab valley kashmiri and its got my mind going faster then my hands wanna type lol

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter

celestial i just pulled down a few dozen of those, most came out a earthy ushy terp. couple berry fuel ones, and then the rest were a more gassey sour terp. Smoke across the board is heavy narcotic non functional lol. My wife mistakeningly grabbed the celestial before yoga and ended up glued to the floor on her yoga matt instead lol.

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Great to see you sharing all these pics DF. I've known about your genetics and breeding practices for a couple years, a friend of mine has been a huge fan of your gear for a few years, but I've just started to dabble the last year and im loving it too. Huge respect for the way you breed carefully and selectively. Far too many "breeders" do nothing for stress testing and just toss pollen here and there to make money, with no apparent care for the long term stability of the genetics. I feel confident when I crack your seeds that you've put the work in to ensure I get a good stable product, and that goes a long way with me. Props!

Cheers bud. Im pretty happy i was allowed back on thcfarmer without having to pay as an advertiser. Its nice to be able to share what we got going on, and see how yall are doing with my beans as well. I will be trying to remember to keep my thread updated as I can, life gets crazy at times, but Ill try.

And yea, the "standards" i see many breeder / chuckers / bean makers whatever you wanna call em...definitely not how i conduct things. I look at my work as my legacy. My wife and I dont have kids together, so its the only thing of me that will live on. My impact on cannabis genetics, and preservations, and what I come up with. How it helps people, and how it influences peoples lives. Just my stand anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom