Dragons Flame Genetics 2020 and beyond...

• Thread starter Dragonsflame
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
maiden run in the new spot is coming along. got prob 3-5 more weeks till the greenhouse is prepped and ready for plants. They will veg in these 3s till the 20s arrive, then its up pot into final pots. will uhaul em over to the spot
Orange dreams reversal 1 of 1 7

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
So @Dragonsflame just so I know it looks like you have Orange Dream and Orange Stash coming out, is that correct ? if so how far away are they you think. Thanks

the orange stash Version 1 is completing testing, she will be released sometime in the next few weeks as we finish up strain sheets, get em packaged up etc.

Orange dreams is an old one of mine and never was released due to number of seeds i made. I am currently reversing the #3 pheno to make orange dreams hybrids as well as making S1s.

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Cambodia from Indian landrace exchange flowering nicely and getting seeded by the golden dragon males for a sort of cambodian BX. The golden dragon is mekong thai x khmer cambodian.

the red stem cambodia pheno so far is my favorite of the bunch, has a loud lemongrass smell. Very elegant look to her.

Cambodia 1 of 1
Cambodia 1 of 1 2
Cambodia 1 of 1 3
Cambodia 1 of 1 4
Cambodia 1 of 1 5
Cambodia 1 of 1 6
Cambodia 1 of 1 7

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
the 4 wailing valley females from Indian landrace exchange..

This gals all have a creamy vanilla fruity terp. One is peaches n cream, very nice smell. Will be interesting seeing how the develop.

These werent intended to be seeded, but with the hurricane that passed and being in the barn a few days, they triggered. rather then fight to get them back in veg, i just decided to let em ride next to the golden dragon males.

Wailing valley 1 of 1
Wailing valley 1 of 1 2
Wailing valley 1 of 1 4
Wailing valley 1 of 1 5

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
day 7 of the orange dreams #3 of flower, and the second spray of STS was done today. One more week and then ill flip the greenhouse and move these gals up there into it .

Od 3 day 7 1 of 1

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
Since last I was on thc farmer, we pulled off our final season in Oregon. We did a nice 48 plant outdoor full term garden, and pollinated it all with my Red Jurassic pheno of dragons stash f2.

I did some f3 stock creation and finally took my dragons stash f2 line to f3. Its been god...5 or 6 years now of learning my f2s before feeling confident enough to properly move it from f2 to f3. But, its something Im super proud of and is something im very happy to see come together. My goal is to lock down the Sour blueberry gas fume terp profile, and lock down the mildew/mold resistance, potency, and extreme stability and plant size potential and if I also happen to lock down the red colors to, that's dope but that's secondary.

We also made new more refined versions of a few of my lines I previously used 3 dragons stash f2 males to outcross and went thru a grip of those to see what was happening and what was passed along, and how various males combined with different gals. This time I just used the red pheno, which seems to pass along the blueberry gas the most consistently, as well as the potency. The red color is beautiful for sure, but its not what my selection was about, just an added bonus. Anyway, Im high and rambling now lol.

The recreations were my missys stash - version 2 now (Congolese Kush)
Tahoe Dragon Cookies version 2 (white Tahoe cookies)
Dragons Brew Version 3 now (Blackberry moonshine 12)

Also made a grip of fresh new f1s using my library of mothers. Pretty excited to see how they all test out...gonna definitely be a few years worth of work testing and seeing whats what.

View attachment 942311View attachment 942315View attachment 942318View attachment 942319View attachment 942320View attachment 942321View attachment 942322View attachment 942323
Your neighbors must hate you 🤣🤣🤣 beautiful bro!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom