Dragons Flame Genetics 2020 and beyond...

• Thread starter Dragonsflame
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
I will call this photo palmhenge.

lol yea its kinda funny as in person its more much noticably a big D instead of a circle. joke being its the D for dragons flame lol.

We feel pretty blessed at this property. Our entire subdivision was once owned by the sugar cane industry, and when it went belly up ,they subdivided to sell and converted the massive plantation to 3 acre lots. The plot we now own was bought by a school teacher and was the first parcel on this road, and was one of the first within the whole subdivision with a full time resident. Her and her husband were both avid gardeners, and so we have some of the most established trees in the entire subdivision. Our lychee, mango, and avocado trees, as well as the palms and coconuts, are about the biggest in the subdivison. We also have the entire 3 acres lined with very established hibiscus.

When we first walked the lot we actually were like damn this ones to nice gonna be outta our reach. But the owner was willing to work with us and here we are. So we are pretty happy with our place. Most the lots here we were looking at were very raw, with mostly scrub and junk trees, and needed 20k of machine work to make decent. So we scored for sure. The guy we bought from lives down the road and every time he comes over I can tell he's a little bummed he sold the lot.

wow the zamaldelca has me rambling now lol. Anywho...

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

lol yea its kinda funny as in person its more much noticably a big D instead of a circle. joke being its the D for dragons flame lol.

We feel pretty blessed at this property. Our entire subdivision was once owned by the sugar cane industry, and when it went belly up ,they subdivided to sell and converted the massive plantation to 3 acre lots. The plot we now own was bought by a school teacher and was the first parcel on this road, and was one of the first within the whole subdivision with a full time resident. Her and her husband were both avid gardeners, and so we have some of the most established trees in the entire subdivision. Our lychee, mango, and avocado trees, as well as the palms and coconuts, are about the biggest in the subdivison. We also have the entire 3 acres lined with very established hibiscus.

When we first walked the lot we actually were like damn this ones to nice gonna be outta our reach. But the owner was willing to work with us and here we are. So we are pretty happy with our place. Most the lots here we were looking at were very raw, with mostly scrub and junk trees, and needed 20k of machine work to make decent. So we scored for sure. The guy we bought from lives down the road and every time he comes over I can tell he's a little bummed he sold the lot.

Yeah it truly looks like a little piece of heaven. Even before the plants lol

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Well, we are starting to get the second property back into shape...Took the mower out and got the chest high grass down. Gonna need to put in some time on the weed eater next. Its been empty for almost 2 years, so definitely some work to get the jungle pushed back.

Once we can really access everything around the greenhouse we will start the process of pulling the old plastic, and replacing it with new. Moving forward!

20200824 172421
20200824 160400

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

I am happy to hear that you and the family are safe! I wish you all well with putting the farm back together. I believe my seeds made it your way yesterday. It is humorous that even the threat of a hurricane can't stop the USPS haha. Well unless their route has anything to do with MI haha. Positive vibes...

~nugzz
[z cat sneakz n the door]

sooooo....cal?

lookin for a virus near Laughlin anytime soon?

ever get high?
everybody does it.....
test some stuff?
it's pretty mild....
swappyswappy?

mornin stanknuggz....

hmmm... the naughty crowd...

potheadz!

[cat sneakz out, leaving a lil 60grainer in the middle of the room]

-sincerest wishes for your safety
cali/panhandle/islandz/south/central/wherever/harmz way, etc...

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter

My wife is very jealous of y'all lol. It looks a great lot.

I am growing a couple of Ace plants this round, including zamaldelica x Kali china (the other is kc). Apparently you approve of the zamaldelica lol.

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
well, we are officially off to the races. supplimental lights have been shut down, photos are from the last sunset in veg. The orange dreams ive been hitting with the STS have fully stacked some balls, so looks like we are well on track to a nice fully seeded greenhouse. pretty amped to see how this project comes together, and hopefully makes for some awesome offspring.
The canopy is far from even as its all different moms, but the greenhouse is atleast looking pretty full, so that makes me pretty happy. Should make for a good run.

Od reversal and shenzi 1 of 1
Od reversal and shenzi 1 of 1 2
Od reversal and shenzi 1 of 1 3
Od reversal and shenzi 1 of 1 4
Od reversal and shenzi 1 of 1 5
Od reversal and shenzi 1 of 1 6

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
some yunnan dragon (china yunnan cangshan mountain x dragons stash f2) roughly 10-13 weeks into flower. They caught the long season and vegged a little after no lights.

They are in 2 gallon pots, and been out in the jungle since the hurricane last month. No cover, no food, no climate control, haven't really even watered, been wilting a couple times due to small pot in extreme sun. oppressive humidity, and tons of wet lol. Intense sun all day, and intense rain all night. the hawaii torture test lol.

Terps on the red one are chocolate lacquer, greens are metallic spicy notes.

Yunnan dragon 1 of 1 5
Yunnan dragon 1 of 1 6
Yunnan dragon 1 of 1
Yunnan dragon 1 of 1 2

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

Howzit Dragons I heard you were coming over via Surfdout. When things claim down lets get to gather maybe at Surfs place.
The weather has been dry, and hot. Me and ctg started a seed business also so would be cool to compare notes. Here is a Molokai Limes ,no supp lighting. Aloha DB
DSC 0134 1

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Howzit Dragons I heard you were coming over via Surfdout. When things claim down lets get to gather maybe at Surfs place.
The weather has been dry, and hot. Me and ctg started a seed business also so would be cool to compare notes. Here is a Molokai Limes ,no supp lighting. Aloha DBView attachment 1024293

that be awesome, surf is a great dude, very knowledgeable.

Cheers!

dire wolf

dire wolf

that be awesome, surf is a great dude, very knowledgeable.

Cheers!
Hey dragons flame , have you heard of the Hawaiian fishing legend and rancher Freddy Rice?
I fished a lot with him , I think it was the eighties.........
Beautiful pics you posted ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom