Dragons Flame Genetics 2020 and beyond...

• Thread starter Dragonsflame
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Yunnan Dragon (china yunnan canghshan mountain landrace sativa x dragons stash f2) day 18 of flower

Yunnan  1 of 1
Yunnan  1 of 1 2
Yunnan  1 of 1 3
Yunnan  1 of 1 4
Yunnan  1 of 1 5

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
zamaldelca from ace seeds. got 4 of them and they got some dank terps. one is mango, one is a carrot spice, one reminds me of the Malawi from them with cedar woodsy spicy terp, and one is a perfume terp. day 38 in the greenhouse

Zamal 1 of 1
Zamal 1 of 1 2
Zamal 1 of 1 3
Zamal 1 of 1 4
Zamal 1 of 1 5

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
heres some of my dragons stash f2. Id say this is one of the phenos most people keep. Intense blueberry terp, with some fumey / gassey notes under it. Great all day smoke, pain killing but very functional. Not just a typical smoke that's painkilling but also makes you a lump of potatoes

Dragons stash
Dragons stash 2

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
throwback...

One thing I will miss in Hawaii is doing indoor. But, year round greenhouse growing so cant really complain. This was one of my rooms back in Oregon. Orange dreams, GMO, and blackberry moonshine 12 are the strains

Garden shots
Garden shots 2

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
golden dragon males - going directly in Hawaii soil and climate with no cover for male stress testing. Hawaii here in puna is brutal . extreme humidity and pest presence, tons of rain, etc. we shall see which one rises to the top

Golden dragon male torture test
Golden dragon male torture test 2
Golden dragon male torture test 3
Golden dragon male torture test 4
Golden dragon male torture test 5
Golden dragon male torture test 6
Golden dragon male torture test 7
Golden dragon male torture test 8

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Very interesting experiments! It seems you like the ace stuff?

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Very interesting experiments! It seems you like the ace stuff?

those ones are from snowhigh not ace. I do have some ace zamaldelica going, which is lookin and smelling great. Ive grown and used aces panama malawi and bangi haze in the past as well. Got no complaints.

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
bangin Jamaican - dfg / mass medical collab. He used a female of my bangi blue glue and seeded it with a 90s jamaican.

Day 31. terps so far are in the suntan lotion creamy family. liking em, and they setting up large colas as well.

Bangin jam d31
Bangin jam d31 2
Bangin jam d31 3
Bangin jam d31 4
Bangin jam d31 5
Bangin jam d31 6

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
bangin Jamaican - dfg / mass medical collab. He used a female of my bangi blue glue and seeded it with a 90s jamaican.

Day 31. terps so far are in the suntan lotion creamy family. liking em, and they setting up large colas as well.

View attachment 1000553View attachment 1000554View attachment 1000555View attachment 1000556View attachment 1000557View attachment 1000558
Beautiful. Have you bred anything with mass meds PuTang? You’ve got stellar genetics. We appreciate all of your hard work and dedication to this lovely plant.
Burnz

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Beautiful. Have you bred anything with mass meds PuTang? You’ve got stellar genetics. We appreciate all of your hard work and dedication to this lovely plant.
Burnz

Um, he had someone send me the putang cut and i was going to but it ended up failing my stress testing, so didnt end up making it into my breedin program,

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
celestial dragon - (stardawg x dragons stash f2 red male) day 50. This run has surprised me. nothing is perfect, as is the first run on this property, and with flu fucking up the supply chain, we had to get lower quality soil, that was heavy clay. So definitely nothing is riding at full speed firing on all cylinders, but all things considered Im pretty happy. terps are coming thru nicely, and considering the humidity, we havent chopped any mold out. we did have 2 outta 24 plants that got some stem rot on the lower branches. Terps on these 2 dozen is mostly in the earthy soil sour kush family. One has a blueberry kush terp, theres mostly moss / deep earth woodsy kush phenos, and straight fuel kushy terped ones. all in all, happy to have the greenhouse set up and getting the first harvest under the belt here in hawaii.

Celestial day 50
Celestial day 50 2
Celestial day 50 3
Celestial day 50 4
Celestial day 50 5
Celestial day 50 6
Celestial day 50 7
Celestial day 50 8
Celestial day 50 9
Celestial day 50 10

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
couple pineapple malawis, these are day 23 in 3 gallon pots of half mac nut compost, half sunshine #4 these were bred by ivan and slick rick red off ig, and is pineapple express (g13) x malawi (ace)

Pineapple malawi day 23
Pineapple malawi day 23 2
Pineapple malawi day 23 3

Cattapilla

Cattapilla

So many of the photos are broken, missed all the pup pics! Or is it me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom