Dragons Flame Genetics 2020 and beyond...

• Thread starter Dragonsflame
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cattapilla

Cattapilla

They won't open. The thumbnails show frames broken in half.

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
these are all mass medical / katsu collab bubba pupil. Got some nice colors coming in already.

Indigo katsy
Indigo katsy 2
Indigo katsy 3
Indigo katsy 4
Indigo katsy 5
Indigo katsy 6
Indigo katsy 7
Indigo katsy 8

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
the cut i hold of tk....

generally what i judge potency by. shes a bell ringer for sure. Little bit hard to dial in, defin cal mg hungry, doesnt like wet roots, and not the best rooter.

Someday i want to get her meristem rescued to get cleaned up and not so old and worn out.

TK  photo 1 1 of 1
Tk  shots sept 29 1 of 1 8
Tk 1 of 1 2
Triangle kush photo 1A 1 of 1

basscaptain

basscaptain

throwback to the dragons brew

oregon outdoor grown these come out tangerine terp, fuel, or coffee terps. very mold resistant and hardy in the wet climate. Medium yield.

View attachment 1002191View attachment 1002192View attachment 1002193View attachment 1002194View attachment 1002195
I have that in V2...... I just havn't ran it........................ very nice

i'm running you

Dragons Flame Genetics : Tahoe Dragon Cookies

I'm looking for stuff that can run outdoors in wet weather....... also.......

Keep up the good work..........................

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
the cut i hold of tk....

generally what i judge potency by. shes a bell ringer for sure. Little bit hard to dial in, defin cal mg hungry, doesnt like wet roots, and not the best rooter.

Someday i want to get her meristem rescued to get cleaned up and not so old and worn out.

View attachment 1002196View attachment 1002197View attachment 1002198View attachment 1002199
What’s the most couch lock strain you have bred? Patients are requesting super couch lock. Thanks in advance.

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
I have that in V2...... I just havn't ran it........................ very nice

i'm running you

Dragons Flame Genetics : Tahoe Dragon Cookies

I'm looking for stuff that can run outdoors in wet weather....... also.......

Keep up the good work..........................

yea dragons brew, dragons stash, missys stash, love stash, BMS bx1, orange dragon rider, amber and adrenaline dragon all great for wet weather climates :)

basscaptain

basscaptain

yea dragons brew, dragons stash, missys stash, love stash, BMS bx1, orange dragon rider, amber and adrenaline dragon all great for wet weather climates :)
ok the place I got your stuff form last yr didn't have all that.....
and was running LOW on everything... I see he has more stuff in stock.... I was going to try that Honey Bee blues cause at the time you all were helping the bee's........ I ended up getting the amber dragons f2 instead....... still havn't run that either.................

I really like the way this TDC ran .......................................

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Flower crop 2 is looking on point. This one is one of my favorites in the cycle...Yunnan dragon is the strain. China yunnan cangshan mountain sativa x dragons stash.

This one has the perfect xmas tree, only in a 3 gallon pot and is about 6 foot tall. Strong branching, and a delicious earthy chocolate smell coming in. Day 36 of flower. These tend to go 11-13 weeks, so definitely on the longer side of the spectrum. got 7 more in the garden this run, will post more photos as they are in the more developed stages.

Yunnan  d36
Yunnan  d36 2
Yunnan  d36 3
Yunnan  d36 4

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Cambodian farmed heirloom via Indian landrace exchange. Have 3 in flower day 36 and 2 more in veg and ordered another 100 seeds...I got 0 males and intended to do a preservation and work this as a line tailoring it to my microclimate. These are showing excellent lemongrass swamp smells, Definitely looking forward to popping the 100 when they get here to see what this line fully has to offer. The females Im seeing i am loving. not a spot of any fungal issues.

Cambodia d36
Cambodia d36 2
Cambodia d36 3
Cambodia d36 4

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
all of the day all of the night collab line. a grower named the guy downtown off ig used my nimbus 2000 (malawi x bangi haze) line and seeded it with a lolab valley lemon kashmiri. These are in 1 gallons and they triggered on me, and i just decided to let them finish out. definitely sativa divas. smells are clean lemons on them so far.
Alloftheday
Alloftheday 2
Alloftheday 3
Alloftheday 4
Alloftheday 5
Alloftheday 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom