Dragons Flame Genetics 2020 and beyond...

• Thread starter Dragonsflame
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Early morning stroll thru the greenhouse... I gotta confess, i am loving being back in the garden. Opening up the greenhouse in the am and closing her down at night, and talking to the gals, smelling the stem rubs, developing the kinship to see who the standouts are, imagining the potential, and seeing the vision and workflow...,thats my zen.
I know the feeling brother. I am planning to do some selective pollination to make F3s tomorrow. It will be the first seeds that I have made in quite some time. I look forward to making a lot more seeds in the future. It feels like home to be back around cannabis plants, growing out large numbers and searching through phenotypes for those special females and studs. It is truly one of my favorite pastimes. You are in a beautiful place, doing beautiful work. Living the dream. I wish you well in your searches. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
I know the feeling brother. I am planning to do some selective pollination to make F3s tomorrow. It will be the first seeds that I have made in quite some time. I look forward to making a lot more seeds in the future. It feels like home to be back around cannabis plants, growing out large numbers and searching through phenotypes for those special females and studs. It is truly one of my favorite pastimes. You are in a beautiful place, doing beautiful work. Living the dream. I wish you well in your searches. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

cheers ty man its definitely a beautiful section of the journey right now.

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
been so damn busy, haven't really had a chance to keep this thread as updated as I would like, but such is life.

Our veg greenhouse is now up and running, and we have been busting out transplanting like made. This first flower run ill be flipping here in the next few days. Its definitely not at the health level I would like, and its 100% on me. With the move and build, ive been really been learning I must adjust my transplanting times.

in Oregon I would typically have seedlings started in 4x4 squares, and they be in those several weeks, and then into 1 gallons for a month, and usually at that stage sex, and sorted to final homes or whatever their destiny was...be it male hunt, female hunt, cull, whatever. Here Its seems I really should just skip the 4x4s as they grow thru them so fast. And once they go root bound, well, yall know how that goes. This run also I had been running lights from 7 -10 pm, but that wasn't quite enough to keep in veg, so everything wanted to trigger way before I was ready, so started running lights from 7 to 1130 and then 3-4 am. Got everything back into veg, but definitely not the ideal method. The next rounds Im going to apply my quick lessons and do better, But such is life. Round 1 in the green house is looking like 2 dozen celestial dragons, 4 to 6 golden dragons, and 4 zamaldelica.

We also picked up a quest dehumidifier, as well as some wall fans, which Ill be getting setting up here before I flip.

On the house build, framing Is pretty much done now, and we just got our roof joists and purlins. Hopefully roof on by end of the next week.

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Veg Greenhouse. This one is a 20x20 with 10 foot peak. Just some simple string lights running to keep em in veg.

20200508 181036
20200519 192328
20200520 182116
20200520 182125
IMG 20200519 200623 866
IMG 20200520 190434 301

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Well, Today is officially day 1 of flower, and our maiden voyage here in Hawaii. This cycle is far from a perfect one, as I definitely had some bugs to work out. I'm quickly learning that here in Hawaii, I have to drastically alter my uppot schedule, and run lights a lot longer then Oregon to keep things in veg. In Oregon I typically would do 4x4 squares from seed till about 3-4 weeks in, then go to 1s for 3-4 more weeks, usually at that stage they are big enough to sex and get sorted depending on their destiny. Here I am prob going to have to just drop the 4x4 squares as they grow thru lighting fast. But anyway, Will be nice to get some fresh smoke, and work out the bugs, and apply the lessons for the next crop. This run plants got a bit root bound early on, and also triggered, then had to be forced back into veg, and the greenhouse could easily have double the plants, but such is life. This round has 4 zamaldelica from ace, 7 Golden Dragon from snowhigh, 1 love fruit from staefli farms, and then 18 of my celestial dragons.

20200522 185925
20200522 185936

Dr.Green55

Dr.Green55

been so damn busy, haven't really had a chance to keep this thread as updated as I would like, but such is life.

Our veg greenhouse is now up and running, and we have been busting out transplanting like made. This first flower run ill be flipping here in the next few days. Its definitely not at the health level I would like, and its 100% on me. With the move and build, ive been really been learning I must adjust my transplanting times.

in Oregon I would typically have seedlings started in 4x4 squares, and they be in those several weeks, and then into 1 gallons for a month, and usually at that stage sex, and sorted to final homes or whatever their destiny was...be it male hunt, female hunt, cull, whatever. Here Its seems I really should just skip the 4x4s as they grow thru them so fast. And once they go root bound, well, yall know how that goes. This run also I had been running lights from 7 -10 pm, but that wasn't quite enough to keep in veg, so everything wanted to trigger way before I was ready, so started running lights from 7 to 1130 and then 3-4 am. Got everything back into veg, but definitely not the ideal method. The next rounds Im going to apply my quick lessons and do better, But such is life. Round 1 in the green house is looking like 2 dozen celestial dragons, 4 to 6 golden dragons, and 4 zamaldelica.

We also picked up a quest dehumidifier, as well as some wall fans, which Ill be getting setting up here before I flip.

On the house build, framing Is pretty much done now, and we just got our roof joists and purlins. Hopefully roof on by end of the next week.

Is your Blackberry Moonshine bx1 available yet?

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Been busy since my last update. We got the house dried in, and we have moved up into it and outta the tent. Things are going very well, just an unending work and hustling. All th sheathing is up, seams caulked, screen on the window openings, and stairs built. All in all, progressing nicely

Hawaii 1 of 1

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Vegging greenhouse rocking out. Next full run is all vegging away in 25s. Mostly sunshine mix with mac nut compost mixed in. The next round we will be seeding using my orange dreams #3 as a reversal. We are gonna be seeding

Orange dreams 3 for s1s
zamaldelca 4 phenos (ace Seeds)
Blackberry Hashplant
Gorilla Glue4
92 og
TK
GMO
Swayze
Peanut butter breath
Maui Skunkdog
puna Cheese
Aloha white widow
Golden Dragon (snowhigh seeds)

We also have then next next cycle started

Mac Dragon (Mac1 caps cut x dragons stash)
Blackberry Moonshine BX1
Tom Hill Haze F2s from jtoucan
Cambodian from indain landrace exchange
Wailing Valley from Indian landrace exchange
Dragons Stash F3s
Congolese ticket
Congolese hashplant
Laos from indian landrace exchange
Shonan Gold from Wellgrownseeds

It looks like we are also going to be taking on a second property and running a second large flower greenhouse, 24x40 size so gonna be upping our size for sure. Good times

Hawaii 1 of 1 2
Hawaii 1 of 1 3
Hawaii 1 of 1 4
Hawaii 1 of 1 5
Hawaii 1 of 1 6
Hawaii 1 of 1 7
Hawaii 1 of 1 8
Hawaii 1 of 1 9

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Celestial Dragon phenos day 38 in the greenhouse
(stardawg x dragons stash f2) smells are ranging from pure gas, to blueberry gas, to earthy dark smells

we got 2 dozen of em in the greenhouse. due to flu we had to use a local mix as was only thing available on the island, but its super heavy soil that definitely isn't allow fully potential

Celestial dragon  1 of 1
Celestial dragon  1 of 1 2
Celestial dragon  1 of 1 3
Celestial dragon  1 of 1 4
Celestial dragon  1 of 1 5
Celestial dragon  1 of 1 6
Celestial dragon  1 of 1 7
Celestial dragon  1 of 1 8
Celestial dragon  1 of 1 9
Celestial dragon  1 of 1 10
Celestial dragon  1 of 1 11

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Mac Dragon should be killer, there will be a seed release?

we shall see...we planted 60. 3 runts / mutants. I was told my cap that the mac isnt the best breeder, as usually has a ton of mutants. So we shall. They are about foot tall right now and pretty stanky stem rubs. But flower shall let us know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom