Dragons Flame Genetics 2020 and beyond...

• Thread starter Dragonsflame
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
so, they have updated the models, its now dropped down to a cat 3 and are thinking its going to stay off shore and not make landfall. its currently predicted to pass by as a catergory 1, but still, much better forecast then yesterdays. Ill try to keep people posted

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
so, they have updated the models, its now dropped down to a cat 3 and are thinking its going to stay off shore and not make landfall. its currently predicted to pass by as a catergory 1, but still, much better forecast then yesterdays. Ill try to keep people posted
Island life man. I hope the optimistic forecasts continue and prove accurate.

Just never get complacent lol. When it really does come, it's unreal. Just a storm that keeps getting worse past the point you thought a storm could get worse. Like a clown car of bad that opens into a mandala of clown cars of bad.

Yeah.

Stay safe!

mandoVol

mandoVol

OMG dude! That’s all I can say. Holy shit, I have 10 plants in 7 containers, and they kick my ass. I can only imagine how hard you guys are working

Please stay safe and best wishes. My partner and I are going to do business with you soon and try to help you guys out.

Selfishly I have a couple of questions if you don’t mind. I tried to keep it simple using soil and and fed with Fox Farms Trio if you’re familiar. The only supplement I’ve used has been a generic CalMag during regular watering. I’m on top of my PH at 6.0 and TDS routinely within FF’s prescribed ranges. and everything has gone remarkably well. Other than some bug activity last week, which is currently under control, everything is on schedule. I think the biggest challenge once flower is in full tilt, is the humidity. We’ve had two weeks of 90+ with 80+RH. Fortunately I have fans everywhere, and the deck has excellent airflow. Other than the temp reaching 110+ from 1:00 to 5:00 it’s ideal on many levels.

I dont want to fix what ain’t broke, but I also don’t want to not give them every opportunity to be at their optimum.

1. There seems to be some debate on whether or not growers should conduct the last flush two weeks before harvest.
Fox Farms prescribes three flushes and I’ve done all three for all the plants even though five are a month older than the other five. I figured they could use the extra flush.
I have never had TDS numbers above 2,200ppm, but they’ve all been consistently in the 1,200 1,500 ppm range. I had one guy tell me that was too high. What should my RO be during a regular watering in the first two or three weeks of flower?

2. I keep reading about foliar feeding with a solution of vulvic acid in the first few weeks of flower. Is that a thing?

Is there anything that I should be doing doing during flower that is a fundamental technique that you swear by?

I took this video for my sister, so if it sounds creepy that’s why. Haha!
You guys please be careful and bunker down!

Cheers!
Ronnie
79DBB891 AA29 4171 8023 4DD07419A2D4

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
OMG dude! That’s all I can say. Holy shit, I have 10 plants in 7 containers, and they kick my ass. I can only imagine how hard you guys are working

Please stay safe and best wishes. My partner and I are going to do business with you soon and try to help you guys out.

Selfishly I have a couple of questions if you don’t mind. I tried to keep it simple using soil and and fed with Fox Farms Trio if you’re familiar. The only supplement I’ve used has been a generic CalMag during regular watering. I’m on top of my PH at 6.0 and TDS routinely within FF’s prescribed ranges. and everything has gone remarkably well. Other than some bug activity last week, which is currently under control, everything is on schedule. I think the biggest challenge once flower is in full tilt, is the humidity. We’ve had two weeks of 90+ with 80+RH. Fortunately I have fans everywhere, and the deck has excellent airflow. Other than the temp reaching 110+ from 1:00 to 5:00 it’s ideal on many levels.

I dont want to fix what ain’t broke, but I also don’t want to not give them every opportunity to be at their optimum.

1. There seems to be some debate on whether or not growers should conduct the last flush two weeks before harvest.
Fox Farms prescribes three flushes and I’ve done all three for all the plants even though five are a month older than the other five. I figured they could use the extra flush.
I have never had TDS numbers above 2,200ppm, but they’ve all been consistently in the 1,200 1,500 ppm range. I had one guy tell me that was too high. What should my RO be during a regular watering in the first two or three weeks of flower?

2. I keep reading about foliar feeding with a solution of vulvic acid in the first few weeks of flower. Is that a thing?

Is there anything that I should be doing doing during flower that is a fundamental technique that you swear by?

Cheers!
RonnieView attachment 1005640
View attachment 1005642

im not a bottle nute grower, so I cant tell you what ppm range for fox farm is right or wrong. I grow with home made soil, korean natural farming ferments, and be1 organics top dressing.
No need to check PPM, no need to flush

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
you may want to check this guy out ...if your in Ca he is in NV....................

good person to deal with...............................
Thank you. Def in the future. I’m slowly
Stacking some great genetics. They may be gone in the future, who knows. Stoked on the dragon kush F1 and the MMS party pack Which comes with :
Pupiltonic CBD Fem
Prayertonic CBD Reg
Chocolate Pupil Fem
Chocolate Tower Reg
Stardawg Pupil Fem
Stardawg Tower Reg

Looking forward
To keeping moms and doing a couple
Seed runs.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

yep, hurricane douglas skirted us and did minimal damage to our section. we are safe, animals are safe. and now gotta put the farm back together lol
I am happy to hear that you and the family are safe! I wish you all well with putting the farm back together. I believe my seeds made it your way yesterday. It is humorous that even the threat of a hurricane can't stop the USPS haha. Well unless their route has anything to do with MI haha. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

TheBioMaster

TheBioMaster

Looking good!

I popped 4 of the Blackberry Moonshine.....they are being sex'd......can't wait!!

dire wolf

dire wolf

Cheers!
RonnieView attachment 1005640
View attachment 1005642
Watch out for the the " vulvic " acid , got me good In the 80's ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom