Dragons Flame Genetics 2020 and beyond...

• Thread starter Dragonsflame
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
some Cambodian heirloom / landrace from Indian landrace exchange. these gals are in 7 gallon pots of half mac nut half sunshine 4. They technically haven't had supplemental light for 54 days, but they all caught the long season and are still in early flower / stretch. mode. they are outside, no cover, getting massive rain and humidity. as expected with these heirlooms from a similar climate to Hawaii, they are perfectly content in the rain.

These gals will be getting seeded by the snowhigh male golden dragons, which is thai x cambodia so kinda a cambodian bx in a way.

terps thus far are coming off as lemongrass, swamp and sickly rot

Camnb
Camnb 2
Camnb 3
Camnb 4

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
some of the all of the day, all of the night. collab between myself and the guy downtown. he seeded up one a nimbus 2000 he found outta my packs with a lolab valley kashmiri. These i am kinda kickin myself on, as i had them in 1 gallons and they triggered on their own from being root bound. so no clones pulled. they have some very nice smells, from she musk, to lemon cleaner, and some funky incense type. Gonna have to run more, knowing now that they cant get root bound,

They out in the jungle, no rot, no mildew right at home in 90+ humidity and inches of rain.

Allday
Allday 2
Allday 3
Allday 4
Allday 5
Allday 6
Allday 7
Allday 8
Allday 9

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Dragons garlic breath. Sorry. Possibly a couple different phenos to look for. Thanks.

*edited
Those are some beautiful moms. What temps do you suggest to bring it those kinds of colors.

those were just full term in oregon, so they saw some cold nights for sure.

the d.g.b pheno to look for imo is the sour garlic fuel phenos. Theres some sweeter garlic ones, and some more cookie / ogkb leaners, but i personally love the big stretching ones that reek of sour raunchy garlic with acrid hashy notes in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom