Dragons Flame Genetics 2020 and beyond...

• Thread starter Dragonsflame
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
sportyridr

sportyridr

awesome how you liking them?

Test nug of Missy's was fantastic ,nice sativa up/happy buzz, lasted a good 3 hrs as well. Not sure I will want to do Yoga with it though 😁

Celest is taking her time finishing...we'll see how things look later in the week, maybe have to pull a tester?

Their growth and buds have been excellent, even with all my mistakes and a bout of fungus gnats plus me trying to mainline em they have kept on plugging through it all.

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Test nug of Missy's was fantastic ,nice sativa up/happy buzz, lasted a good 3 hrs as well. Not sure I will want to do Yoga with it though 😁

Celest is taking her time finishing...we'll see how things look later in the week, maybe have to pull a tester?

Their growth and buds have been excellent, even with all my mistakes and a bout of fungus gnats plus me trying to mainline em they have kept on plugging through it all.

awesome glad to hear!

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
couple shots from a few testors of my new drop release of garlic stash which is collab project between myself and thug pug. His garlic breath line, my female selections x dragons stash f2 red male.

Defin got that garlic skunky funky nasty terp that seems to be well loved by most. She's definitely one Im a big fan of. First shot is an outdoor grow by silent bob 84 off ig, Middle is garrent Gardens Oklahoma greenhouse, last is canada seedz indoor

Dragonsflamegenetics 1608323961613
Dragonsflamegenetics 1608323982305
Dragonsflamegenetics 1608324171425
Screenshot 20201217 160927 Instagram

Dr.Green55

Dr.Green55

I grew a love stash last grow, it was just a small plant but come out very nice, very very frosty , this round I have 2 pheno's of love stash , 2 pheno's Dragons breath and 1 of blackberry moonshine. Can't wait to see how the come out.

JJS009

JJS009

Stay safe, if you need to escape buy a ticket to MI, I have a spare room and some questions lol

mancorn

mancorn

There is talk of trading you all for Greenland, but probably just deadline chatter.

Badchoice

Badchoice

9the last i heard mass rec sho9p berkshire roots had set the terp record there with my Congolese kush. shes been coming back for them arond 4-5% terps consistently.

im not familar with 207 genetics, have em hit me up and im sure i can get them squared away with my beans!
Ive contacted 207 and so we shall see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom