Drinking from a Cattle Trough

• Thread starter jadins_journey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Thanks Capt. That DS/GJ cross sure does look interesting. Can't decide which one I'm going with first, I can see both sides of the family tree coming out in these 2. Might clone 'em both
I know I would 😜 might get the best of both worlds out of the deal. 👊🏻

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Tried out the Rapid Rooters on clones this batch. I made a couple with rockwool as well. From one cycle I can see there isn't much difference between them on those cuttings that just root fast. The difference is in the cuttings that take a day or 2 longer to root, that's where rapid rooters take over, Rockwool you'll lose those slow cuttings to stem rot, seems that's not the case as this batch went 12/12.

Started thinning them down-
IMG 1187

jj

Redneckx

Redneckx

Gorilla Glue was a seed run with 2 plants vegged under MH and 2 under LED. All flowered under a 1K HID Dual Spectrum bulb.

14 Days after cutting its time to trim.

18.5 grade A
3.5 grade B
1.0 trim
1.0 (8 oz wet) fresh frozen
24 total product

It's the grade A number that's important. Industry says you should be hitting 16 from a 1K light, this run hit 18.5 so it was a little above avg. I process the B grade and trim into oil. One of these days I'll get some dry ice and deal with the collection of fresh frozen in the freezer.

View attachment 1214239
View attachment 1214240
View attachment 1214241
View attachment 1214242
jj
Do you put your weed into the freezer?
Did this a couple of times and also enjoyed the smoke as well, but for what is it good exactly and is it worth to do?

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Do you put your weed into the freezer?
Did this a couple of times and also enjoyed the smoke as well, but for what is it good exactly and is it worth to do?
There’s some crap 💩 smoke out there probably, but no not currently. Freeze dried sounds interesting 🤔

Otto Bonn

Otto Bonn

Tried out the Rapid Rooters on clones this batch. I made a couple with rockwool as well. From one cycle I can see there isn't much difference between them on those cuttings that just root fast. The difference is in the cuttings that take a day or 2 longer to root, that's where rapid rooters take over, Rockwool you'll lose those slow cuttings to stem rot, seems that's not the case as this batch went 12/12.

Started thinning them down-
View attachment 2066351

jj
thanks for that. light bulb just went off for me
Rockwool you'll lose those slow cuttings to stem rot,

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Chemdog #4 x Okie - pheno #2

If FullGas is 28% then this cross has got to be 28.1%. Had me wondering when it was growing but damn it boys, we gonna run this gal again!!!
Yield wasn’t bad at all considering it could have gone another week.
678 grams
23.9 oz, we’re gonna call this 1.5 lbs.

Good stuff @Trustfall

72056826529  3B8E3054 B41F 4F88 A04E B9356AA9B3B3

IMG 1189

IMG 1190

jj

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
running late yesterday morning so it's the yellow light weekly-

veg - selected the keepers from clones, joined ds/gj in veg
IMG 1201

PBB x CMan - 7 days in flower and she has got the stretch going on early!
IMG 1196

Oreoz x Okie - 7 weeks in flower.
IMG 1198

Full Gas - 6 weeks
IMG 1197

IMG 1199

First flower on the marigolds, zinnia's have a couple weeks to go before they bloom
IMG 1202

jj

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
weekly -

Veg- time to take some clones. Letting used mothers grow gets expensive, clones don't eat much
IMG 1221

PBB x C-Man - 2 weeks in flower chamber. @Captspaulding I believe you mentioned something about stretch, well you weren't wrong brother. This girl has got legs. She needs a cleanup on the lowers for sure.
IMG 1222

IMG 1223

IMG 1224

FullGas - 7 weeks in flower chamber and the foxtailing is in full force.
IMG 1228

IMG 1230

Oreoz x Okie - 8 weeks in flower. Dense, these buds are dense as well, you'd hope for them to be. I'm liking this gal, manageable and loaded.
IMG 1225

IMG 1226

IMG 1227

IMG 1232

IMG 1233

IMG 1236

jj

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Jayyeeeeezus! Wow man.
So that full gas, that bud structure with that super sexy genetic foxtailing. It’s just gorgeous man.
As far as the pbb cman.
You def got that pheno. That’s what @Trustfall was saying about that cross, that there was a good chance to run into a few awesome variations. You definitely filled that trellis out quick.
And thanks, now I want the oreoz cross too hahaha, that cola looks like it got whacked in the head with a frying pan 😂

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Jayyeeeeezus! Wow man.
So that full gas, that bud structure with that super sexy genetic foxtailing. It’s just gorgeous man.
As far as the pbb cman.
You def got that pheno. That’s what @Trustfall was saying about that cross, that there was a good chance to run into a few awesome variations. You definitely filled that trellis out quick.
And thanks, now I want the oreoz cross too hahaha, that cola looks like it got whacked in the head with a frying pan 😂
What to look forward too when you hit that fade. Week 7 d2 pbb x cman

IMG 0020
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Beautiful Capt. I have to admit, LED’s do a better job of bringing out the colors in a plant. Never smoked a bud from one though🤔
Def get on that hahahaha, honestly, i never made a correlation between led or hps flower.
They def do bring the colors man, especially if your wet dry cycles are on point. I get encouraged when I see a nice fade while I’m blasting it with p&k. Tells me the plant is eating like a monster, because as soon as the plant dries, they go right after that surplus in leaf. 👊🏻

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Chemdog #4 x Okie - pheno #2

If FullGas is 28% then this cross has got to be 28.1%. Had me wondering when it was growing but damn it boys, we gonna run this gal again!!!
Yield wasn’t bad at all considering it could have gone another week.
678 grams
23.9 oz, we’re gonna call this 1.5 lbs.

Good stuff @Trustfall

View attachment 2068358
View attachment 2068356
View attachment 2068357

jj
😲 man I found a great pheno in these and lost the back up! But atilmm ln have a half a jar and after seeing yours I think it’s time for a joint!

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
😲 man I found a great pheno in these and lost the back up! But atilmm ln have a half a jar and after seeing yours I think it’s time for a joint!
I was lucky, both were great plants but pheno # 2 is what got cloned. She will see the flower chamber again.

Death Star x GoJo is next for flower. Check back when you get a free minute.

Forgot to mention @Trustfall, You have got to get up to Eureka Springs one weekend now that you gotten settled in a bit. Fun little place and if your lucky they still have that Blues Festival. Worth the drive. Spent a few years out where your new job is.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I was lucky, both were great plants but pheno # 2 is what got cloned. She will see the flower chamber again.

Death Star x GoJo is next for flower. Check back when you get a free minute.

Forgot to mention @Trustfall, You have got to get up to Eureka Springs one weekend now that you gotten settled in a bit. Fun little place and if your lucky they still have that Blues Festival. Worth the drive. Spent a few years out where your new job is.
Just looked that place up might have to check it out sometime soon! Hour and a half away.

Latest posts

Top Bottom