Peanut Butter Breath x C Man
Chemdog #4 x Okie
Oreoz x Okie
IMG 1049

FullGas Day 1 -
IMG 1053

Oreoz x Cman - 1 week in
IMG 1052

Chemdog #4 x Okie - Stretch is over @ 4 weeks and bud set is in full force. Dropping the 2nd trellis was spot on, looks like it caught the majority of branches.
IMG 1050

IMG 1051

jj

Last edited:
jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Finally had a chance to make batch of cooking oil. Went with FullGas as the flower but backed off ratio of 1:1 and went 5/6 flower to oil (ounce/quart).

Heat plate payed for itself with this batch, well sorta. The stir function and constant heat. Hell yes

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
weekly -

Veg - mothers and 1 to flower
IMG 1064

FullGas - 1 week in flower
IMG 1065

Oreoz x Okie - 2 weeks in. Flowers formed at 12 days
IMG 1067

Chemdog #4 x Okie - 5 weeks
IMG 1068

IMG 1071

Cooking oil came out just where it needed to be. The heat plate was a solid investment
IMG 1077

RYHV4013

The wife's garden geminated and transferred
IMG 1078

jj

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Damn, that growth rate tho……bring it bro!!!

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
these last 2 took off this week that's for sure. That Oreoz x Okie has got it happening, she didn't spread like I hoped but man she has the bud sets.

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Veg - Mothers and hopefully 2 to flower
FullGas
Chemdog #4 x Okie
Oreoz x Okie
PBB x Cman
Germing is Gojo x DeathStar

Had such good luck using these rapid rooters on the wife's garden thought I might try them with cannabis.
IMG 1091

FullGas - Exodus Cheese x Sherbert OG
2 weeks in flower. If I'm remembering from the first run she has a fast stretch, I'm hopeing that's the case on this pheno cause I'm out of room in the 4x4
IMG 1092

Oreoz X Okie - 3 weeks flower
This line doesn't stretch like most but she makes up for it in an overabundance of stems. 2nd trellis on, settling in for the long haul.
IMG 1093

Chemdog #4 x Okie 6 weeks in flower This girl is packed tight
IMG 1095

IMG 1096

IMG 1097

Marigolds and Zinnia's
IMG 1099

jj

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Def looking great man! Stoked that’s what I get to look forward to with the full gas. That chemdog x okie, whoo boy, that mid canopy is thick. Kinda mind blown over the strong bud structure with very limited light penetration. Badass run JJ!!!

Toohighmyguy

Toohighmyguy

Doc, I was burning one and came across your post. I realized this thread started beginning the year of last. But what really caught my eyes 👀. Was you saying "antiquated and low tech. Right then I new I was stoned 🤯. Everything from beginning to now. Of what you shown. You have got to be a proud Poppa. From your setup, cleanliness, and rewards. I would love to be antiquated and low tech. Much respect ✌️🌲🧐💯

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Doc, I was burning one and came across your post. I realized this thread started beginning the year of last. But what really caught my eyes 👀. Was you saying "antiquated and low tech. Right then I new I was stoned 🤯. Everything from beginning to now. Of what you shown. You have got to be a proud Poppa. From your setup, cleanliness, and rewards. I would love to be antiquated and low tech. Much respect ✌️🌲🧐💯
Jj is a certified artist imo. Dude always brings the 🔥🔥🔥

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Thanks brother. Plywood and deck screws, maybe a few years experience don’t hurt. Learned how to do this by watching others growers here at thcfarmer

Respect goes to those that taught me!

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Def looking great man! Stoked that’s what I get to look forward to with the full gas. That chemdog x okie, whoo boy, that mid canopy is thick. Kinda mind blown over the strong bud structure with very limited light penetration. Badass run JJ!!!
I hadn’t really looked that close under chemdog since it was cleaned up. Caught me eye the other day. Geez, where’d all that come from 🤣🤣

Toohighmyguy

Toohighmyguy

Thanks brother. Plywood and deck screws, maybe a few years experience don’t hurt. Learned how to do this by watching others growers here at thcfarmer

Respect goes to those that taught me!
Been there, still doing that. Just really love when one actually takes pride in work. Don't get that a lot. My grow be two pots in the corner of my room. Rapped in a six foot thermal insulation. The type for water heaters. I'm embarrassed to say that. A few hundred watts of led. Every 3-4 months. Keeps me content. Keep doing that work ✌️🌲🧐

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I hadn’t really looked that close under chemdog since it was cleaned up. Caught me eye the other day. Geez, where’d all that come from 🤣🤣
As thick as a 12 pack of squirrels in a gunny sack! 😂 That plant loves though. It’s crazy, not sure if the nugs in the picture even qualify as larf or popcorn. They look really damned good!

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Been there, still doing that. Just really love when one actually takes pride in work. Don't get that a lot. My grow be two pots in the corner of my room. Rapped in a six foot thermal insulation. The type for water heaters. I'm embarrassed to say that. A few hundred watts of led. Every 3-4 months. Keeps me content. Keep doing that work ✌️🌲🧐
If your grow provides for your needs then it’s already a success!
My biggest enjoyment from growing, besides getting high🤣, is to come home from work and get high…..oh yeah, to get high and train my plants. Since training is over by the 3rd week I just plant another. And the cycle continues smoke then train Change the name of this thread to the smoketrain 😎.
Thanks for the kind words man!!

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Every now and then we run across something that really changes our outlook. I can remember the day I saw the first satellite phone…. I digress

FullGas changed the bar in my grow room. It’s now what anything else is compared to. I’m not the breeder, just lucky to have found her.
IMG 1101

7.5 gram bud, and there will be a bunch of them

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Next gal going into flower will be Peanut Butter Breath x C-Man. Soaked 16th of last month she is just about ready for her first chop. I let seedlings have 5 sets of branches and train from that. Do them all the same and you get an idea of what’s next.
Anyways, here she is all 4 inches tall showing 5 sets of leaves. Really liking what I see
IMG 1100

Otto Bonn

Otto Bonn

Yeah, what he said. Awe really.

Otto Bonn

Otto Bonn

If your grow provides for your needs then it’s already a success!
My biggest enjoyment from growing, besides getting high🤣, is to come home from work and get high…..oh yeah, to get high and train my plants. Since training is over by the 3rd week I just plant another. And the cycle continues smoke then train Change the name of this thread to the smoketrain 😎.
Thanks for the kind words man!!
I kinda get a little bummed when I run out of plants to bend.

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Weekly-

cloner - 3 days cut. had 1 turn her back to me within 5 minutes but overall a decent batch. I had really good luck with the Rapid Rooters in the wife's flower system that I used them for these cuttings. The clones look better at this point than they did running rockwool I'm thinking. Clones are the same pheno's as whats in flower.
IMG 1124

Veg- Death Star x GoJo cracked their shells finally, again running Rapid Rooters. 2 of 3 germinated so I'm not completely sold on RR's for seedlings, maybe I still need to soak. Either way they are up. Peanut Butter Breath x C-Man is showing 2 very distinct pheno's, fun to see what these shape up to be.
IMG 1123

IMG 1133

jj

Top Bottom