Drinking from a Cattle Trough

• Thread starter jadins_journey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SSgrower

SSgrower

I gave my mentor a quantum board but it's not enough wattage to flower. If I had good electrical setup I'd try double ended & or CMH. I'v never done any growing indoors until 2001. SS stands for "super soil", I had great compost in Tennessee. Cheers bro, learning is "fundamental" go for it, a Viparspectra Ks series, KS 5000 will fill a 4x4. SS

SSgrower

SSgrower

2 will give you 300w. barely enough, my 2500 same story, 250w. SS

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Combine then seperate. Ok, I got the combine part figured out but the seperate part has been kicking my arse. My BS was in Agriculture, not chemistry. Hell I walked around the chemistry buildings so not to get too close.

So I bought me a fancy funnel. Now I just have to see if I remember how to use it.

IMG 0368

jj

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Bruce Banner came down at 10 weeks in flower and 10 days in the drier. Single plant scrog. Respectable yield of 610 grams, 1.34 lbs. There really isn't any B grade weed in this run, it;s either big or small buds.

IMG 0360

IMG 0382

IMG 0383

jj

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Weekly -

Cloner - 3 weeks cut
IMG 0384

Veg - 3 mothers
IMG 0385

Trw - 1 week
IMG 0386

GG6 - 7 weeks
IMG 0387

GG6 - 10 weeks. Started harvest yesterday. GG6 is dense, there's more there than it seems.
IMG 0388

IMG 0390

jj

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
I've grown rather fond of wax since I bought a press last year. But the mess, damn it. Then I stumbled on this little guy. It's a concentrate vaporizer. 4 coils in tank and let me tell ya just how well this little works! Well, if I can remember I would lol

Purchased mine local for twice what element vape carries them for but that's just fine. Shop local.

Best $$$$$ I've spent in a long time.
GZRL8626

jj

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

I've grown rather fond of wax since I bought a press last year. But the mess, damn it. Then I stumbled on this little guy. It's a concentrate vaporizer. 4 coils in tank and let me tell ya just how well this little works! Well, if I can remember I would lol

Purchased mine local for twice what element vape carries them for but that's just fine. Shop local.

Best $$$$$ I've spent in a long time.
View attachment 1350036

jj
Tell me more... only just got a dry vape in February. Good, but not great.

Honey & tea are about the most trouble I have time for these days. 🤣

Either here or DM if you don’t want to muck your grow journal.

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter

Any and all things cannabis my brother, that's why we are here. Let me get a day or 2 more experience and I'll be able to give ya the pros and the cons of this toy.

jj

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter

It's been a week since I Picked up the Evolve XL concentrate rig. I like wax but it's a mess to smoke away from the house I hoped this would eliminate so of those issues. Couple grams of Dab Press wax and it's time to clean.
Doesn't seem to burn completely. Some reclaim and I'll burn that next time
IMG 0397

IMG 0399

Cleaning is a breeze. Everything except the battery goes into Everclear.
IMG 0400
IMG 0403

Add another gram to the same coil and your set.
IMG 0404

IMG 0405

This rig is well worth the money I paid, from a brick and mortar store. Much cheaper online but I like to shop local if possible.
The only real issue is the lack of a warning label. This shit is for real, novice smokers need not apply LOL

IMG 0406

jj

IMG 0401
jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Hey brother I got a problem. Bb has nanners, help. SS I picked it clean as I could.
The first thing that pops into my mind is environmental stress. I doubt that's the cause but it's the only thing i can think of. I've been running Bruce for some time now and never experienced that. I've stressed plants and caused them to throw a nanner before. I'm just guessing here SS,

SSgrower

SSgrower

Thank's for trying, I thought, maybe I got pollen somehow and it's floating around in the tent and I need to clorox the tent well.SS With my novice ass anything could have happened, cold to warm has been going on the last two weeks?

Latest posts

Top Bottom