Drinking from a Cattle Trough

• Thread starter jadins_journey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
cloner/veg - a few clones and 1 BB heading to flower in a couple of weeks.
IMG 0407

Trainwreck - 12 days - training is over for this gal. She's got the structure I wanted just 8 weeks to go.
IMG 0412

Gorilla Glue - 8 weeks. She'll be coming down shortly.
IMG 0410

jj

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Full Gas is the first new strain in the garden. copy/paste to follow:

Fullgas is a feminised cross created by crossing Exodus Cheese and Sherbert OG (Sunset Sherbert x Diagonal OG, the latter from Cannarado Genetics). This is a 60% sativa strain with extremely high levels of THC and big production values. This strain was created as a tribute to Franco Loja, the late friend and colleague of Greenhouse Seed Co's Arjan.

Fullgas can be grown with great success both indoors and outdoors. Indoor plants will flower for 8 - 9 weeks while outdoors plants will grow to be 160 - 170 cm. high and be ready to harvest in the northern hemisphere during the third week of September. Expected outdoor yields are in the region of 800 gr/plant.

Scent and flavour place an emphasis on fuel as you might expect from the name, it really is 'full-on gas'. THC production is huge at a lab. tested 28.05% while CBD is very low at 0.23%. The result is very potent combining the uplifting effect of the Exodus Cheese with potent OG. Not for the initiate or novice consumer.

SKUGH-FULLGAS-FEM
Breeder/BrandGreenhouse Seed Co.
Product Types (class)Seeds THC
GeneticsExodus Cheese x Sherbert OG (Sunset Sherbert x Diagonal OG(Cannarado Genetics))
VarietyMostly Sativa
Flowering TypePhotoperiod
SexFeminised
THC Content28.05%
CBD Content %Low (0-1%)
Max. yield outdoor gr/plantOutdoors: 800 gr/plant
Max Plant Height cmOutdoors: 160 - 170 cm.
Flowering Time (photoperiod)56 - 63 days
Taste/FlavourFuel
EffectPowerful|Strong|Uplifting

IMG 0417

jj

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
VIPARSPECTRA 2023 XS1500 Pro LED Grow Light with New-gen Lens, Dimming Daisy Chain Full Spectrum Grow Lights for Indoor Plants Veg Bloom Growing Lamps for 2x2/3x3 Grow Tent Actual Power 150Watt

VIPARSPECTRA 2023 XS1500 Pro LED Grow Light with New-gen Lens, Dimming Daisy Chain Full Spectrum Grow Lights for Indoor Plants Veg Bloom Growing Lamps for 2x2/3x3 Grow Tent Actual Power 150Watt
$139.99 $97.99 & FREE Returns
Qty:1

I never thought I would see the day where I bought an LED for under $100 that can flower out a cannabis plant. Not going to be used for cannabis but damn it!!! $97 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

jj

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
In a 2x2 it will flower, how well I don't know? Cheers & Happy 420 strong SS Did you use my discount code : SSgrower?
I doubt it ever sees a cannabis plant really. I bought it for the wife's table top garden. It was my intention to use your code but they are having a sale and Prime discounted it without a code reguired.

jj

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Sometimes gardening can be frustrating. Nanners, hermies, insects, bug, disease and uninvited guests. The uninvited guests is what got me this past weekend. Oh well, grow some more. Salvaged 6 for veg and planted some seeds.

IMG 0426

Trainwreck - 3 weeks
IMG 0427

Tenguseedco from @Trustfall
IMG 0428

jj

SSgrower

SSgrower

Yep, this Monday see's me harvesting BB & gg6 but I got veg plants ready to flower as well, perpetual is good but never ending? Who thought up this crap? Lol. Cheers man go Wildcats!

awesomeblossom

awesomeblossom

I could type for an hour explaining all the mistakes, f' ups, design errors from the first 8 months of this build but I'll get to those soon enough.

Current genetics:

Do-si-Do

View attachment 1210113

trainwreck - front left

View attachment 1210120

GG6 -

View attachment 1210121

Bruce Banner -

View attachment 1210122

Girl Scout Cookie Extreme -

View attachment 1210124

Gorilla Glue - B Grade

View attachment 1210125

Gorilla Glue - A Grade

View attachment 1210126

Amnesia Haze - Back Up donor plants - tallest 2

View attachment 1210120
Saweeeeet get up my man. Looks awaesome.

SSgrower

SSgrower

Wow, that keif hash hit's hard. I just bought a "weedgets pipe" for getting a better taste of my grow. JJ that GG6 harvest, my 1st. was the best I've done as the conditions of dry and the Foop sweetner has brought out a citrusy,strawberry, or orange exhale with a lingering of taste on my lips after a J it's my best plant grown yet as it relates to taste and harvest conditions quality. You know parameters. SSgrower

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Wow, that keif hash hit's hard. I just bought a "weedgets pipe" for getting a better taste of my grow. JJ that GG6 harvest, my 1st. was the best I've done as the conditions of dry and the Foop sweetner has brought out a citrusy,strawberry, or orange exhale with a lingering of taste on my lips after a J it's my best plant grown yet as it relates to taste and harvest conditions quality. You know parameters. SSgrower
I told ya she was a keeper. Not much smell growing but fruit is in the air! I'm changing out genetic lines but GG6 will be staying in the line-up

jj

Top Bottom