GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Screenshot 2017 05 24 16 24 47

Screenshot 2017 05 24 17 01 41
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Im taking out some hair and another 2 colors of ribbon... see if it helps... the wind was bad last night... i wouldn't be surprised if i already lost the yellow stuff
dude they dont like movement,,here is a piture of the only thing they didnt devour other nigh,,you notice the basket goes around bucket,loosely when they nudge the basket it scares them

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Did you have stuff in those 2 big circles?... that sucks
all the babies sunflowers,,she cried and that really pissed me off,,they can have anything they want,,but dont mess with her stuff,she really enjoy walking out door to show her daddy how they were doing daily,would look out window 5 or 6 times a day to watch them grow,,hahahaha every time wind blows ,she say pop pop there growing,lol

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
all the babies sunflowers,,she cried and that really pissed me off,,they can have anything they want,,but dont mess with her stuff,she really enjoy walking out door to show her daddy how they were doing daily,would look out window 5 or 6 times a day to watch them grow,,hahahaha every time wind blows ,she say pop pop there growing,lol
Damn.... time to kill some animals hahaha

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Damn.... time to kill some animals hahaha
i couldnt do it bro,,these deer are literally everyone's pet,,they are so dependent on these folk,,they will nose to nose with my bulldogs,dogs dont know how to act,lmao,,it would just be murder,,i aint into that,,this there world im just taking there space,,cant kill um for that,,i just plant lots of extra,lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

reminds me of sheet rock tape :D i think they are metal tho?

hope you are staying cool on your end.. another warm day here but im hiding by the a/c so its all good until humid comes anyhow.

chris.
101 right now,supose top get to 106 today,dont know heat index,,lmao i get bored when icant work outside,lmao and same here ac feeling good,,this time of year i always have the generator ready for brown outs,lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom