• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

hahahaahha cool

Not really
Lol

happens more often when I do he-man sized dabs of distillate, bho, or rosin. I don't think you understand my tolerance. I personally went thru 14g of distillate in 60 days, 3g of cbd shatter, plus a few gs of bho, rosin, and the occasional bowl. And I drink 2 beers every night when im in my garden.

I tore my meniscus in my right knee this time and I'm really trying not to take any norcos or vicodens. Reason for my heavy usage. And I can't source and pain meds. But sure as shot, H is readily available. No wonder why ppl in pain turn to H. Pain meds are harder to find than a clean virgin hooker.

Pain level is at a 9/10 24/7. More when it's gonna rain.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Not really
Lol

happens more often when I do he-man sized dabs of distillate, bho, or rosin. I don't think you understand my tolerance. I personally went thru 14g of distillate in 60 days, 3g of cbd shatter, plus a few gs of bho, rosin, and the occasional bowl. And I drink 2 beers every night when im in my garden.

I tore my meniscus in my right knee this time and I'm really trying not to take any norcos or vicodens. Reason for my heavy usage. And I can't source and pain meds. But sure as shot, H is readily available. No wonder why ppl in pain turn to H. Pain meds are harder to find than a clean virgin hooker.

i know all about it bro,,i live the same life,,herion aint gonna help shit bro,,feed your brain with pain as a challenge to wipe its ass,i do have for 10 years now,,i wasnt laughing at you,i was laughing at the demon that trys its ass to control my iner being,,i be walking along and just wake up in the dirt,,cant tell me shit bro,go to a store and leg just buckle out from under you,managers rush to help you out,,tell um no im use to it,,see the reaction,,ya i know your pain,,challenge that bitch,the brain is the pain not the body,challenge that som bitch,,anyone that know me here can tell you i aint shitting,,pain is a feeler that your still alive and kicking and your the winner,,fuck herion,shit that just a crutch,fuck with that pain and evlove bro,,when you wrote what you did,a flash came over me and that is how i deal with the shit day and night,,guess what i been out of smoke for 2 months,,ya takes me couple hours to get going in mornings,and i force myself to work that shit out,,pay for it every night with my 3 hours sleep,but i still win,,my liver and arms are ate the fuck up with the codone ,oxy,name it,,that shit just makes it worse,,fuck that challenge that bitch,,look at the shit you just made,pain didnt do it you did,the brain,mind wash yourself,it can happen,,sorry if i offened you

jipp

jipp

Not really
Lol

yeah man pain gets old.. from the reading iv been doing.. it can actually alter how the brain works. trippy to think pain has/could have alter how i behave.

i have no idea what the fuck i did to my good legs knee but i can say i could not stand up for a month with out much trouble... i fucked it up. laughs. its finally starting to heal.

pretty sad H shit that can kill you because you have no clue how strong its gonna be.. is easier to get tha RX. but yeah man it sucks.
today i went to the pain doctor to renew my medical weed card..

i told her how hard the withdrawals were for me.. she said oh it should of only took 2 weeks.. you should of called i would of gave you X pill.. like wtf.,

anyhow, i wont have to deal with that shit again for a while i hope.
lets kill some pain, dab up!
chris.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

yeah man pain gets old.. from the reading iv been doing.. it can actually alter how the brain works. trippy to think pain has/could have alter how i behave.

i have no idea what the fuck i did to my good legs knee but i can say i could not stand up for a month with out much trouble... i fucked it up. laughs. its finally starting to heal.

pretty sad H shit that can kill you because you have no clue how strong its gonna be.. is easier to get tha RX. but yeah man it sucks.
today i went to the pain doctor to renew my medical weed card..

i told her how hard the withdrawals were for me.. she said oh it should of only took 2 weeks.. you should of called i would of gave you X pill.. like wtf.,

anyhow, i wont have to deal with that shit again for a while i hope.
lets kill some pain, dab up!
chris.
the herion and coke problem started back in the day when they started spraying fields here and mexico,,no shit,,you hear me talk about smoking seeds and stems,,that was a reality back then,,fuck to score some brick ,took a act of congress,,when they did that all this epidemic started and hasnt got any better,green uniforms or green backs keep it going,,without addiction this would be a poor society and they keep it that way,,fall for the shit,they win,brain wash yourself,im telling ya it works,,my wife trips out when i shoot a nail threw my hand or fall from a ladder and just laugh at myself,,that is my pain ,i made it that way in my mind,4 disc in back 3 in neck 1 good arm and knee plus ptsd when i got home from overseas aint no one can tell me about pain ,i enjoy it,lmao,,try walking in wally world with a 2 yr old grand baby and your leg all out from under you,,that was my admission that these wonder drugs aint about shit ,got of all that shit and deal with it,aint no difrent than daily survival if you dig what im saying,,ya im a little twisted i guess ,but i feel good about my dumb ass,lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

the herion and coke problem started back in the day when they started spraying fields here and mexico,,no shit,,you hear me talk about smoking seeds and stems,,that was a reality back then,,fuck to score some brick ,took a act of congress,,when they did that all this epidemic started and hasnt got any better,green uniforms or green backs keep it going,,without addiction this would be a poor society and they keep it that way,,fall for the shit,they win,brain wash yourself,im telling ya it works,,my wife trips out when i shoot a nail threw my hand or fall from a ladder and just laugh at myself,,that is my pain ,i made it that way in my mind,4 disc in back 3 in neck 1 good arm and knee plus ptsd when i got home from overseas aint no one can tell me about pain ,i enjoy it,lmao,,try walking in wally world with a 2 yr old grand baby and your leg all out from under you,,that was my admission that these wonder drugs aint about shit ,got of all that shit and deal with it,aint no difrent than daily survival if you dig what im saying,,ya im a little twisted i guess ,but i feel good about my dumb ass,lmao
not only that,but the stupidest thing i ever heard was what is your pain level from 1 to 10,well hell im here aint i,,those that come up with that crap aint really seen real pain

jipp

jipp

not only that,but the stupidest thing i ever heard was what is your pain level from 1 to 10,well hell im here aint i,,those that come up with that crap aint really seen real pain
yeah, before i got on the pills i could deal with the pain better.. the pills masks major health issues.

the hospital always looked at me like wtf.. how can you have 9.5 of pain.. im like because you only give me 10. have to leave room for a bad day yeah hah.. fuck the medical system.

i do hope this depression goes away, and maybe the bad dreams in time.. probably not. laughs. at least im single.. i could not imagine a women having to deal with me waking up from a bad dream screaming every night. laughs.

chris.
chris.

my bad leg has given out on me in bad spots. worse i was on a date and it gave out on a set of stairs, i fell down them fuckers.. thankful i was young 28 or i probably would of broke nmy neck instead of taking in stride and trying to act like it was no big deal. laughs.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

yeah, before i got on the pills i could deal with the pain better.. the pills masks major health issues.

the hospital always looked at me like wtf.. how can you have 9.5 of pain.. im like because you only give me 10. have to leave room for a bad day yeah hah.. fuck the medical system.

i do hope this depression goes away, and maybe the bad dreams in time.. probably not. laughs. at least im single.. i could not imagine a women having to deal with me waking up from a bad dream screaming every night. laughs.

chris.
chris.

my bad leg has given out on me in bad spots. worse i was on a date and it gave out on a set of stairs, i fell down them fuckers.. thankful i was young 28 or i probably would of broke nmy neck instead of taking in stride and trying to act like it was no big deal. laughs.
dude thats why i smoke,not for the pain but the depression,,without it,not a real good day,thats why i surround myself with work,more like overwhelm myself,lol i be hurting like a mofo,but keep going,,honestly all the lab rat pain pills and shit made mine worse,,the more i hurt the more i took,then i would have to fight every month for refills,,guess what dont screw with pysco drugs and them games,,finally i detox myself and challenged myself many times not to eat a bullet,,but that shit for cowards,im a fighter,,so after about a month,,the tremendouse pain turned to just pain,dig,,i force myself to work and believe it or not after about 2 hours of forcing yourself,you dont feel it unless you sit down to take a break,not good lmao,,so no breaks when i get rolling lmao,bed time a bitch,but i still wake up and that my friend is as good as it gets for us with problems and those that dont,,buy the way i have a excuse for shitty spelling ,brain damage just ask uncle sam lmao

jipp

jipp

dude thats why i smoke,not for the pain but the depression,,without it,not a real good day,thats why i surround myself with work,more like overwhelm myself,lol i be hurting like a mofo,but keep going,,honestly all the lab rat pain pills and shit made mine worse,,the more i hurt the more i took,then i would have to fight every month for refills,,guess what dont screw with pysco drugs and them games,,finally i detox myself and challenged myself many times not to eat a bullet,,but that shit for cowards,im a fighter,,so after about a month,,the tremendouse pain turned to just pain,dig,,i force myself to work and believe it or not after about 2 hours of forcing yourself,you dont feel it unless you sit down to take a break,not good lmao,,so no breaks when i get rolling lmao,bed time a bitch,but i still wake up and that my friend is as good as it gets for us with problems and those that dont,,buy the way i have a excuse for shitty spelling ,brain damage just ask uncle sam lmao

only excuse i have for shitty spelling.grammar is i got k icked out 5 grade english period by mrs chow. she made me hate english through high school hah.

yeah man i need a sativa but you know.. i just do not have the experience to know what would work for me... i have major depression..

im smoking something now label SD.. some t hink maybe sour diesel but if that is the case.. it acts juts like a good indica to me..
and i have some of this bosshog #1 stuff that is suppose to be a happy high indica or some shit,., nope.. just hits like a good indica.

and unfortunately the local distrib herb is shit. so i cant even go sample a gram of several sativas to even know hat i would like.

im 42 died once, and i too do not give up to easy.. but some days man. hha. just do not give a fuck. them are the days a good sativa probably gives one a much needed attitude adjustment.
lack of good sleep does not help ones mental state either.
chris.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

only excuse i have for shitty spelling.grammar is i got k icked out 5 grade english period by mrs chow. she made me hate english through high school hah.

yeah man i need a sativa but you know.. i just do not have the experience to know what would work for me... i have major depression..

im smoking something now label SD.. some t hink maybe sour diesel but if that is the case.. it acts juts like a good indica to me..
and i have some of this bosshog #1 stuff that is suppose to be a happy high indica or some shit,., nope.. just hits like a good indica.

and unfortunately the local distrib herb is shit. so i cant even go sample a gram of several sativas to even know hat i would like.

im 42 died once, and i too do not give up to easy.. but some days man. hha. just do not give a fuck. them are the days a good sativa probably gives one a much needed attitude adjustment.
lack of good sleep does not help ones mental state either.
chris.
sativa makes most folk speed ,it makes my mind slow down to were i can comunicate and get threw a day easily,,im not wild about indicas ,i just want to sleep and get depressed very easy,shit im 57 and sleep is coming quicker than i would like lmao

jipp

jipp

sativa makes most folk speed ,it makes my mind slow down to were i can comunicate and get threw a day easily,,im not wild about indicas ,i just want to sleep and get depressed very easy,shit im 57 and sleep is coming quicker than i would like lmao
yeah, i just want a happy high not really worried about the energy aspect of it, im naturally a energetic fool off the pills anyhow on them i had no energy. so you live off sugar trying to get some. hah , that puts the weight on in a hurry. laughs fuck pills.
chris.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I
hey @DemonTrich how did you hurt your knee? my dumb ass hurt my self just walking.. old age such a bitch hah.

chris.

I tore my L at work goofing around.
My R i did a 7hr full brake job on my jeep squatting on my knees, then building an 10x10 shed, kids huge add playground on top of it. Just made it worse.

One thing, I've never done bow ever will do H. I just made that comment as I watched that war on America drug show recently.

jipp

jipp

I

I tore my L at work goofing around.
My R i did a 7hr full brake job on my jeep squatting on my knees, then building an 10x10 shed, kids huge add playground on top of it. Just made it worse.

One thing, I've never done bow ever will do H. I just made that comment as I watched that war on America drug show recently.
ouch. when we were kids man i could take some crazy bumps but now walking can hurt me hah.

well i hope you are healing faster than i bro... its so fucking slow/ but am making progress finally. i keep fearing im gonna hurt my self so maybe i should be pushing harder but yeah.. slow and sure wins the race i guess.

i look forward to growing a CBD strain in the future to try a mix dab.. do not think CBD alone would be enough for me.

chris.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom