Dueling UCE's - A Perpetual Flip-Flop

• Thread starter RMCG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

RMCG

Sput knows a thing or two about building your own wiring controller. They are more sturdy as they are all HD built.

Keep running that Az systemically for your veg, a little Forbid in Veg will wipe the fuckers clean, too.

I don't usually run Az after day 25ish. I normally just sit on my hands that last month and pray. The trick is to knock em out early and not reintroduce them. Moonshines warehouse (on spicy mag) even has shower facilities that they use between rooms. Watch out come summertime, as clothing and pets will bring in hitchhikers.

And Az doesn't kill them, pyrethrin does. Az starves, sterilizes, and sends them on to greener pastures...So if you have greener pastures a room over, guess where the Borg will migrate to.

Atomizers work well for the spray application. Might be making one using an air compressor and such....We'lll se I have lots to do setting up a new DIY UC. It is in the cards though.

I ended up getting a deal on the MLC-4. All wired up now.

How is Sputnik? I know he's busy with lots of things...

I found a great deal on a gallon of Azatrol, so will definitely keep using it in veg. I didn't ~want~ to run it in flower, but they EXPLODED overnight in that room. All other rooms have it in the res's and the combo Aza, Pyr fogger and SNS 217 seems to have wiped them out (knock on wood). In the home stretch here, so sitting and praying is what I've been doing. I have some additional foggers that I can follow up with in the other rooms if I see them migrate, but I don't see them anywhere right now. I will fog this room again once I harvest though.

I've been lurking on that grow show. Impressive to say the least...

Timed atomizer would be the shit...

D

DoobyScoo

I need to stick to monocropping vs mixing strains in each system....

I think I may actually accomplish that this time around :)
Its so hard with so many new bitches to play with, but I know I must.
From now on my new bitches go in soil pots, that's it!
:harvest:

D

DoobyScoo

I found a great deal on a gallon of Azatrol, so will definitely keep using it in veg. I didn't ~want~ to run it in flower, but they EXPLODED overnight in that room.

I hear ya! I had to run it later than I would like once because of some RA! Thanks Aurora Innovations. Seems hydroton Ebb and Flow is the perfect environment for those suckers.
Someway, somehow, I'll find a way to send the Borg back to Oregon.

Really all it is, is neem oil with added Azadiractin which is the active ingredient in neem. So it is still a lot better than what most people are using. I had a buddy using some petrol based shit from the HD in his battle with the RA, I had to pass.

R

RMCG

Room 1 got 6ml/g Overdrive. In the home stretch now...

Saw some mites on the E&F table. Hit them with SNS. Lost a vegging clone. Not sure if azatrol on the table is a good thing. Seems the rw cubes are kind of 'funky' now and they don't look all that great.

I need to flush that res and will dunk/rinse everything tomorrow.

R

RMCG

Veg UC got a full res change, Hydrofungicide and Azatrol.

HF only because without a good scrubbing, I don't think the system won't have it 'leftover' in there.. Flush, fill, drain, flush, fill, drain, still had the HF foam. Wasn't going to waste bennies on a suicide run in to the res.

Can't seem to upload flower pix right now. Will try again in a bit...

R

RMCG

IMAG0395

IMAG0396

IMAG0397

IMAG0398

IMAG0399

IMAG0400

IMAG0401

IMAG0402

IMAG0404

IMAG0405

IMAG0410

IMAG0411

IMAG0412

IMAG0413

IMAG0414

IMAG0406

IMAG0407

IMAG0408

IMAG0409

M

missbx

Not to go totally whacko, but I think its about damn time. We (US) are on a bad course, we keep messing with markets, printing $$, borrowing, spending, generally not giving a damn like we don't have a care in the world. I won't even get in to the way we throw ourselves in to others civil wars, economies, money systems, etc.

Free markets make micro-corrections (The invisible hand) along the way, but when you muck with stuff because ~we~ think we know better or don't want a little inconvenience, we set ourselves up for epic failure/crash. Unfortunately, we still keep messing with it trying to 'fix' it and all we are doing is propping ourselves up higher and higher and it IS going to hurt when it all comes crashing down. Paradigm shift or not, those who choose to ignore history are destined to repeat it.

WISE WORDS, co-sign!

R

RMCG

Friday the veg table got res change and complete scrub down.

Trying IONIC Grow (one part) in that system.

Had a mini-flood in the Veg UC room. I tapped in to the water line to get my humidifier on a constant feed. Needed to adjust the clamp I am trying to use for the float valve, so capped it off and set it on top of a netpot in case it dripped. Well... It most definitely did a little more than drip. Came in to see water coming over the edge of the buckets. Not a TON, but definitely a few gallons.

Stopped the water flow, pumped out the excess, readded nutes and pH'ed it.

Grrr. No harm, no foul it seems.

Hooked up a TDS minidoser (no pH) on that system, watched it run for a few hours, will see how its working tonight.

B

BudLust

floods are fun :sign0065:
lol
moppin and shop vaccuming for a couple hours gets old...

R

RMCG

floods are fun :sign0065:
lol
moppin and shop vaccuming for a couple hours gets old...

Yeah. tons.of.fun...

:)

Luckily it wasn't ~that~ bad... Definitely could have been worse.

I found my NEXT purchase from CCH2O.

New lids for my existing UC's!

IMAG0425

Saw lots of interesting things at the Indoor Garden Expo today. Automation hardware/software is a big thing it seems lately. Lots of new companies out there.

Cool stuff coming from Horti-Control (my flip-flop box vendor) new timer (shut off ballasts, flip lights, power to ballasts in ~ 3 seconds), slick pre-filters for existing carbon filters, etc. They are now ETL certified too.

Speaking of Filters... I will definitely be swapping out 'traditional' carbon filters when they need replacing for a hydrotek stealth unit:

16_660_air%20box4.jpg

Swap out plates of carbon vs 100+ lbs of cylinder monstrosity.

Kind of buzzing from all of the cool things that I got to see today.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
That sucks about the flood, but that's bound to happen sooner or later in a hydro setup... But on a positive note, it doesn't sound too bad and you've got a lot of cool new toys to think about. I'd love to get those lids for my 8 gal buckets... They look much more structurally sound... That stealth carbon filter looks bad ass too! :nod

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Im a root addict I gotta have them lids them corners pop up so you can peak inside?

C

crossouttheiis

Damn I want to go to one of those shows. I ordered those parts too im stoked

aSilvrHaze

aSilvrHaze

me too! but its not around my area till October. And I just missed the Hemp Con this year, effin' pissed.

Top Bottom