Durban Poison med grow.

• Thread starter jeffadies
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
What up my fellow farmers. I got a lone seed of Durban Poison from a gram at the local shop. I told the guy about the few seeds in the bud they sell as of late and he was very cool about it and gave me a great discount. I was not upset at all about the free seed every other gram or so but i thought it was nice of the guy to apologize for it.

I know this strain is a bit harder to grow than what i have grown in the past so wish me luck.

7/9-Seed popped and was planted in a 2 inch pot.

7/14-Tap root was nearly 2 inches out of the drain hole.
Transplanted into 1 gallon pot.
Happy frog soil
bottom 4 inches of soil has some goodies added in.
1/2 teaspoon blood meal
1/2 teaspoon bone meal
1/2 teaspoon dolomite lime
1/2 teaspoon bat guano
1 cup EWC
Top half of the pot is recycled happy frog with a little dolomite topdressed.

First pic is just after transplant.
weedsabys_009.jpg
weedsabys_008.jpg

7/18- Looking good so far, very uniform growth.
durban2w.png
weedsabys_085.jpg
weedsabys_093.jpg

Thats it for now guys..sorry if my notes get a little annoying..this is the only way i can seem to keep track of shit so im gonna roll with it.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
sweet man - the durban I had in the 90s was easy to grow - it just took longer then all the nl, g13 and skunk I was growing

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
sweet man - the durban I had in the 90s was easy to grow - it just took longer then all the nl, g13 and skunk I was growing

Thanks for stoppin in Motherlode. I hope this is a easy one as well.
How long did yours take to finish?

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
shit bro - Im not 100% sure but I think it was about 12 weeks

sorry - as my kid says "that was many bowls ago"

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
haha im gonna have to use that one.. i like that. :)

Dr.Dankz

Dr.Dankz

I know I have said it before but I love little baby plants they look adorable to me every time.

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
they are cute little fellars arent they..lol

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Thanks brutha im pretty excited to watch this one go. Pollen or dope either way im getting something off this plant.lol

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Lookin good.. That's a nice strain I like the taste.. Good luck on this grow

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Lookin good.. That's a nice strain I like the taste.. Good luck on this grow

Thanks for stopping by MakinGoo im a huge fan of that druban taste..now i really hope this turns out to be a lady.

S

SLO Grown

Durban is a strain that will be 12-14 week flower. But worth every week. Great Land Race a very potent sativa.

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Durban is a strain that will be 12-14 week flower. But worth every week. Great Land Race a very potent sativa.

since it takes longer to flower would you recommend flipping it around 2 foot tall? If i wait that long and in a 5 gallon container is it gonna go all jack and the beanstock on me with 6 feet of vertical growth?

Dr.Dankz

Dr.Dankz

Hey Jeffadies,

Your girls are looking good so far. My good buddy grew DP about a year ago his one foot tall vegged topped plants got to around 5 feet tall I dont know If that is helpful in your choice of when to cut your lights back

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Hey Jeffadies,

Your girls are looking good so far. My good buddy grew DP about a year ago his one foot tall vegged topped plants got to around 5 feet tall I dont know If that is helpful in your choice of when to cut your lights back

Hey man thats very helpful.. thank you. I would like to keep them at 4 to 5 feet so thats great to hear.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Nice start jeffadies! Durban Poison was one of my favs back in college... Gonna be fun to see how yours turns out... :cool

Latest posts

Top Bottom