Durban Poison med grow.

• Thread starter jeffadies
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Thanks shady im keeping my fingers crossed.

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
7/27 First Topping.

Topped

Durbanw3

Not much else to say i guess so ill piss off for now. :banana1sv6:

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
7/29 Was looking a bit droopy this morning..who am i kidding i dont get up till noon. :)
anyhow she was definitely hurtin for a squirtin.
perked up very fast. She has been topped once thus far and i sure will be topped a few more times very soon.

Durbs1

Durbs2

:ninja

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Just realized my last update was 2 days ago...jees what a douche i am. lol

M

MedFarmer215

Looking nice n healthy yo... Seems to me though, that those leaves are looking very indica or afghani even, does the durban usually have these early on?

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

7/29 Was looking a bit droopy this morning..who am i kidding i dont get up till noon. :)

LOL. Heard a lot of great things about this strain. Thx for the grow show. Don't get to clubs to much but it's one on the list.

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
LOL. Heard a lot of great things about this strain. Thx for the grow show. Don't get to clubs to much but it's one on the list.

yeah man its my favorite happy time smoke. Great for depression and having to go to your job everyday. lol Thanks for checking in Darth Fader hope all is well in your neck of the woods.

S

SLO Grown

since it takes longer to flower would you recommend flipping it around 2 foot tall? If i wait that long and in a 5 gallon container is it gonna go all jack and the beanstock on me with 6 feet of vertical growth?

Good question, I veg for at least 4 weeks with any strain. Since "D" is a girl that likes to show her goods for months on end. A good idea to give her some time under the Sun before you cut the light back. Really great looking plant you have there you can be proud!

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Good question, I veg for at least 4 weeks with any strain. Since "D" is a girl that likes to show her goods months on end. A good idea to give her some time under the Sun before you cut the light back. Really great looking plant you have there you can be proud!

Thanks SLO Grown. Im gonna let her go a bit but im afraid my light may be a bit weak for her needs if she gets to big.

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Looking nice n healthy yo... Seems to me though, that those leaves are looking very indica or afghani even, does the durban usually have these early on?

I honestly have no idea bro. first time i have ever tried to grow it out.

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
8/2 went into the 3 gallon pot today.
Derp

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Looking great bud! Things are rolling along smoothly... :cool

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Looking great bud! Things are rolling along smoothly... :cool

Thank ya sir. Im still debating on Heavy bondage or early flip and let her go straight up. I guess since im kinda stuck with a vertical bulb at the moment i might as well go for the little christmas tree thing. Fuck i am stoned and rambling on...lol

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
8/5 looking great minus the chomper(my cat) attack.

Weedsabys 164

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
so to anyone who has grown out some durban before..does this look on point for durban or did the douchspencery guy lie to me about their durban? Just curious as i have never seen the plant in person before this. free kick to the bag for any help.. ;)

jawnroot

jawnroot

so to anyone who has grown out some durban before..does this look on point for durban or did the douchspencery guy lie to me about their durban? Just curious as i have never seen the plant in person before this. free kick to the bag for any help.. ;)

Lookin really great, you have a nice plant there, but it has all the traits of an indy dom (dark green, wide leaves...low, bushy growth). It's very possible, even likely, that in a co-op grow the pollen that hit your durban was from another strain. Either way you have a good one there. Keep us updated.

In somewhat related fashion I've been picking up a local med strain called Halloween that I've really taken a liking to. In the last eigth there was one single seed, which I just germed and got going. Hoping it looks as nice as yours in a few weeks! :pimp:

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Lookin really great, you have a nice plant there, but it has all the traits of an indy dom (dark green, wide leaves...low, bushy growth). It's very possible, even likely, that in a co-op grow the pollen that hit your durban was from another strain. Either way you have a good one there. Keep us updated.

In somewhat related fashion I've been picking up a local med strain called Halloween that I've really taken a liking to. In the last eigth there was one single seed, which I just germed and got going. Hoping it looks as nice as yours in a few weeks! :pimp:

Yeah my guess would be something hermed in their garden and shot its jank the durbans way. It will be fun to see what this thing actually turns out to be. DO a thread on that Halloween i would love to see it.. thanks for stoppin in brutha.

Top Bottom