Durban Poison med grow.

• Thread starter jeffadies
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kes5480

looks good bro. im gonna be watchin this. always been intrested in the durban poison...peace

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
8/7 Im loving the way this plant is looking.

Weedsabys 180

Weedsabys 181

Weedsabys 182

Weedsabys 183

Weedsabys 184

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Lookin good thats a nice thick compact bush.. Very nice growth pattern.. I'm thinking it almost time 2 flower the girl.. She looks very healthy & happy..

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Lookin good thats a nice thick compact bush.. Very nice growth pattern.. I'm thinking it almost time 2 flower the girl.. She looks very healthy & happy..

Thanks bro i was thinking about flippin it soon. :)

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
The more i think about it im getting low on meds and would love to veg this longer but i think im gonna flip it this week... thoughts dudes?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Don't 4get 2 cut a clone off juss incase u love the meds

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Don't 4get 2 cut a clone off juss incase u love the meds

I was debating on taking a cut and flowering it and letting it veg longer or just keeping a cut and letting the big one roll. still not sure what to do..lol

Jeezer

Jeezer

Wow jeff you got some durban goin as well. Ill be watching bro looks good so far.

S

sfzoo

I was debating on taking a cut and flowering it and letting it veg longer or just keeping a cut and letting the big one roll. still not sure what to do..lol

take a cut and flower the big girl.

you'll have 8wks+ to veg the next one, so you'll have two large harvests instead of a small one and then a big one.

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
take a cut and flower the big girl.

you'll have 8wks+ to veg the next one, so you'll have two large harvests instead of a small one and then a big one.

I think this is what im gonna do..:) wooohoooo

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
8/9

Took 2 cuts and flipped this bitch. Fingers crossed its a girl.

Weedsabys 195

Weedsabys 196

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
I sure would like to know who this things donating father is. Im almost positive this is some sort of durban hybrid. but then again i was wrong once before..lol

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
durban has been crossed with skunk in the past to make "early durban"

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I have not seen the early durban

but that is one squat fat leaved durban you have there

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
She is shot and stubby for sure. The only time us dudes like short fat chicks is if they are dope plants...lmao

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
I think i saw a tip of a pistol today..:) all day i dream about sex yes all day i dream about sex yes all day i dream about sex yes all day.

will try to get some shots monyana.

TortureKill

TortureKill

Hey Jeff, I agree this must be a hybrid. The stamen parent responsible for this seed wasnt a durban. I do have a nice durban stud that is getting ready to throw pollen any day if you are interested. He is 100% pure Durban Poison. I can post some pics for ya if you want. Im planning a few different durban crosses of my own.

Let me know brotha

Latest posts

Top Bottom