Durban Poison Smoke Report

• Thread starter COCannabis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

rezinator

My 67 year old Grandmother who is dieing of lymph node and stomach cancer, smokes to relieve her nausea, pain, shakes, and lack of appetite from the chemo and her medications. I love taking my grannie to dispensaries. She always bitches about how it stinks so bad when we go to get her some meds from her care taker. Grannie's care taker has thee craziest Durban Poison plant ever. Its a mutant of some sort. Crazy knock you on your ass shit. Straight from Durban, Africa its self!!! Now I smoke wax and loads of hash n bud all day. (I have MS) I have been smoking since I was a small child. I puff tough. The only people I know that smoke as much as me are pot critics. And this bud needs NO hash or oils! The first time I smoked it, I took two hits and woke up next to my pipe. (almost benzo-opiate like high) Straight knock you on your ass! Which is strange for a Sativa. So back to the mutant aspect. I have grown Durban looking for an ultimate pheno like the care takers prized beauty. (who refuses to sell any cuttings at ANY price) Never even came close. Grannies Durban tastes like that Mountain Dew AMP or like candy/gummy worms. Mine always taste and smell like train wreck kinda does. Not only does it not taste like traditional Durban. It grows all its nodes in threes. Like every node was FIM'd. Its the craziest plant I have ever seen. So now I have grown Durban from seeds, clones, and multiple breeders. They all have they same calyx structure as my grannies Durban. So it has to be Durban. Just a mutant of some sort. Oh shit, did I mention that Grannies Care Taker is a nice fellow from Cape Town?
Hey bru fella durbanite here ,, where bouts are you... em sound bout right

G

Greencandyman

Durban is the bomb! I have been wanting to get some, but read some groe reports about different banks, and most seemed pretty crappy. Some had a lot of indica in them, like sensis-they call it durban poison, but list it as indica. Come up with your own name for cryin out loud. Does anyone know who carries African seeds or are they out of business? They used to carry true landrace durban poison, sold by the man marc emery, as well as ethiopian highland, tanzanian magic (the only auto flower sativa I have ever heard of) zambian copper, transkie green,Kariba surprise, Malawi Gold, Swazi rooi bart, swazi skunk, and a couple of others. Went to order them, and he no longer carried them. These are all some bomb landrace strains. To bad the banks in holland did not use the tanzanian magic for their crosses to make auto flowering hybrids, instead of that shitty ruderralis. I bought some of that crap back in the 80's. It was supposed to be the new holy grail of pot. That was one shitty, dreary high. And now it is in a ton of genetics. At least the magic is supposed to be potent. The add said it tasted like coal tar and anise. Anyone have any idea what happened to African seeds? Do they still exist as a seed bank?
Greencandyman

C

cpt.kush

hey all , i have been looking for a good durban for years ..iv had sensi's and D.P.'s and i wanted to order african seeds durban a few years back but no luck they were soldout ..dutch passion's durban was way better then sensi's (i dont kknow what they did?.. but sensi durban is as far shot from the description of what durban should be)..i have been waiting for the day that another seed bank or breeder brought durban poison out of the shadows and not charge a arm or leg for a 10 pack !

altimood

altimood

Durban Poison Day 51
IMG_4446.JPG

IMG_4444.JPG

Smells like peppermint bubblegum dankness.:rasta:

Top Bottom